• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Singularity (Raven/Acti) Has Been Relisted on Steam + Win PC Store - Possible Console Re-Release & GamePass Likely?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The game was delisted from Steam a few years ago and I don't know if it was on the MS store beforehand or if this is the first time, but the game has been re-listed on both storefronts now.

It is one of those games that did not get a BC version on Xbox.

This could be a precursor to a console re-release (hopefully).

$29.99 (a bit high IMO)

Last edited:

adamsapple

Oh dang, that's great to see. I actually never finished this on the Xbox back in the day, and would be keen to revisit!

I have very fond memories of the game, it's like Soviet Bioshock. Really surprised it never got a re-release on PS4/XBO gen, but hoping it gets now now.

Although $29.99 seems a bit too high for such an old game. (as long as its on game pass ah well).

Based. Raven's last interesting title.

Fuck, I miss the 00's (although most publishers, especially Activision, sound like dicks in that era)

Civvie! I like this guy, his vids on old shooters are great.

A remaster of this game would be great, shit do this for all the older Raven games. Elite Force 1 and 2 please!

Branded

The game was delisted from Steam a few years ago and I don't know if it was on the MS store beforehand or if this is the first time, but the game has been re-listed on both storefronts now.

It is one of those games that did not get a BC version on Xbox.

This could be a precursor to a console re-release (hopefully).

$29.99 (a bit high IMO)

I grabbed it for less than 6eu a while a go via: https://gg.deals/game/singularity/

adamsapple

lmimmfn

hope this doesnt become the norm of delisting old games on a low price and later relisting with a high price.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
It was pretty good, but these days you’d probably want a graphical overhaul because it’s no looker.
I remember this and Timeshift releasing close to each other and being somewhat similar.

What I really want to see brought back is Raven’s Wolfenstein game from 2009.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I remember liking it. I think my biggest complaint was the Nolan North voice work. The industry was heavily saturated with his voice at that point and it took me out of the game.

Really? I'm pretty sure this has been available in the UK for a long while now. I just had a look on Steamdb and it's been in most sales over the last couple of years.

Zathalus

Xbox seems likely as releasing it on there is easy thanks to the emulator. PS4/5 requires a port so that is more of a maybe.

Very fun game, had several maybe not unique but very cool to use like shooting a projectile and then controlling it, kinda like AC Origins that you can control the heavy bow. It also had some kind of mechanism of manipulating time to solve puzzles iirc, cool. I have fond memories of this game.

Top Bottom