• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

TheOGB

Banned
YOOOOOOO

I've got BnB's, I've got combos, I've got mixups, I've got setups--this is the first time I can say I've got some real, decent tech! Squigly with Center Stage assist and Filia with HK Hairball assist makes me feel like I'm playing Akuma and Wolvie, so it's not like it's a secret, but this is a big deal to me. I can't say I've ever been this good at a fighting game before, and I've only just scratched the surface; I haven't even taken what I've learned online yet. :p It just feels good, having figured all this stuff out just by trying it--I didn't use any online resources or anything (though mainly because Firefox was frozen in all that time I was practicing).

I guess I said all that to say a little bit of dedicated training goes a long way. Now that my computer has stopped shitting itself, it's time to put that training into practice!

guitalex

Neo Member
Squigly's so fun. So so so so fun. Sooooooo fun.

Every time I play her I find something else odd and weird and useful lol

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Welp found a decent 1 meter 6.5k into reset with squiggly I think I'm gonna take a break now x.x/

Here is one with her super grab

super grab, c.mp, s.hk, j.lp, j.mk, j.hk, hk stinger, c.mk, s.hk, j.lp, j.mk, j.hk, s.lp, s.mp, s.hp x2, get over here, s.lk, s.mp, s.hp x2, qcf lk

You recover before they do after this so set up a high low or comand grab

if you want to extend it for a more garuented mix up, do qcf hp instead of lk into her lk +mk super

have fun :3

TheOGB

Banned
Stance cancels, resets, combos off snapback air grabs lawd have mercy

Squigly, you and me is goin places.

edit: I only just remembered my Filia is ass. Can't seem to get a good hang of her bnb's and airdash shenanigans.

rObit

Banned
Won my first match! That makes me about.....1-12

acKmx9h.jpg

I've never been good at fighting games, but a friend bought me this so I thought I'd give it an honest go. The tutorial is super helpful, it got me a lot further than I've gotten before in a fighting game, though I couldn't even finish the tutorial. I'm getting stuck in the air combos chapter, can't seem to get my brain to pump out all those button presses fast enough, (the mid-air special-to-blockbuster, specifically.) I think it'll get there though, for once I actually feel a bit compelled to put in the extra effort to get decent at a fighting game.

Welp found a decent 1 meter 6.5k into reset with squiggly I think I'm gonna take a break now x.x/

Here is one with her super grab

super grab, c.mp, s.hk, j.lp, j.mk, j.hk, hk stinger, c.mk, s.hk, j.lp, j.mk, j.hk, s.lp, s.mp, s.hp x2, get over here, s.lk, s.mp, s.hp x2, qcf lk

You recover before they do after this so set up a high low or comand grab

if you want to extend it for a more garuented mix up, do qcf hp instead of lk into her lk +mk super

have fun :3

Nice, I'll try this combo out later.

Baby's first Squigly combo:

[hit confirm x st.hk (1-3 hits)], F.JUMP
[j.hk] x qcf+hk, LAND.
[cr.mk x st.hk], JUMP
[j.mk (2-3 hits) x j.hk (1-3 hits)] x qcf + mk, LAND
[st.mp x st.hk], F.JUMP
[j.lk x j.mk (2-3 hits) x j.hk (1-3 hits)] x qcf+mk, LAND
[st.lp (2 hits) x st.mk x st.hp (2 hits)] x qcf+mk STAGGER

This then leads into a variety of options. You can daisy pusher then knock down, launch or DHC. You can go for an instant overhead, overhead, low, throw or bait via performing a cr.lk chain into Arpeggio. You can even just call a setup assist and charge your stance! Daisy Pusher does c.600 damage after Silver Chord, but as it bumps the combo above 50% I like doing it.

@SolarPowered: When I do Parasoul's aerial series, it's really hard to make j.MP, j.HP, j.HK hit in the same way each time. j.HK sometimes hits 2 times, sometimes 4, etc. It really messes up my follow-up timing. Do you have any advice there?

playin beta

love it

and I dont like marvel 3
It's a better game than Marvel 3.

Mr. X

IPS

It was recently tweaked on 8/1

NOBODY BLINK! The new IPS is here...get ready for the public debut of a completely untested system! The cutting edge of audience participation in game development!
- Should fix existing IPS and undizzy bugs like Airball triggering IPS by itself, Double's 12k combo and Peacock's 100%. If you find something wrong, please tell me, it doesn't do any good not to since it just makes the game busted for everyone else.
- Chain-based, rather than air/ground based:
Stage 1 is your first jumpin chain, if you airdash or fly from this you will be in Stage 2. (This can easily be changed back, but I want to see how it works out.)
Stage 2 is your next chain, or your first ground chain if no jumpin.
Stage 3 is your next chain.
Stage 4 follows Stage 3 in the air, giving you a free chain in your first aircombo, otherwise it is skipped.
Stage 5 works as before.
- Assists do add stun in Stage 5.

The jist of IPS is at Stage 3, the game will start keeping track of the buttons you pressed. Stage 5 is when you can trigger the IPS. If you start a new chain with a button you used in Stage 3 or higher, the IPS will trigger and your opponent can burst (IPS is the cloud that makes the weird noise).

A chain is LP > LK > MP > MK > HP > HK > Special > Super (note: not all characters have a ground chain like this, some have only a 3 button chain so you can only go Light > Medium > Heavy like Parasoul, Cerebella and Double, others have a 5 button ground chain LP > LK > MP > MK > HP or HK).

If there is a gap you are beginning a new chain. Like a jump (launching and jumping to do an air chain = new chain), dash (like Filia's airball dash into whatever) or link (like Parasoul's whatever xx Napalm Shot link into LP), that's when you begun a new chain. Stage 3/4 there's an exception if it's an air combo in that you can do something like jHP jHK dash jHP jHK with Filia and it won't trigger IPS, but if in Stage 5 it will.

Command normals and crouching normals and standing normals count as the same button. Ground normals and air normals don't. This means if I use Parasoul's sLP in Stage 3 or higher, I can't use crLP or fLP to start a chain. jLP is okay since IPS sees normals done on the ground and air as different.

Different strengths of the same special = same move, so something like in Stage 5 HP Updo xx Gregor Samson and any strength Updo to hit after wallbounce would trigger IPS.

Supers can't trigger IPS so you can do Gregor Samson x 5 in Stage 5 and be okay. But you trigger IPS before the Super, they can burst whenever.

It's not as difficult as it looks, it's really easy to write down and check to see if your combo works by just the moves used instead of wondering if hitstun deterioration even allows it or if you're just doing it too slow.

Ex.

Parasoul

Stage 1 jMK jHP
Stage 2 sLP sLP sMK sMK sHP sHP xx L Napalm Shot
Stage 3 sLP sLP sMK sMK crHP
Stage 4 jMP jHP jHK
Stage 5 sLP

This would trigger the IPS because I used LP in Stage 3 (IPS is begins watching) and begun the Stage 5 (IPS can be triggered by moves used in Stage 3 or higher) chain with it. This means using sMK or crHP to start a chain in Stage 5 would aalso trigger it

Stage 5 sLK sLK sMK sMK

This would not trigger IPS because I didn't use sLK yet and the moves I already used (MK) didn't start the chain.

~~

Skullgirls on SRK wiki is filled with useful info http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls

@SolarPowered: When I do Parasoul's aerial series, it's really hard to make j.MP, j.HP, j.HK hit in the same way each time. j.HK sometimes hits 2 times, sometimes 4, etc. It really messes up my follow-up timing. Do you have any advice there?

I can help a bit. Depending on when you jump after launching, how quickly you chain the normals and the weight of the opposing character, the number of hits will differ.

What is my Peacock bnb?

Oh, and the game is running beautifully on my PC with 2D backgrounds. Truly a work of efficiency, because my machine is a piece of junk. Now I'm thinking about getting the PC version just to support the team.

Double Post

That was an extremely simple Parasoul combo I typed out just to provide an example. Parasoul in the Beta with her new changes, people are experimenting with stuff like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3q2cpeLrc
Hahaha, that's awesome looking. I never thought about incorporating the motorcycle into the combo.

IPS

It was recently tweaked on 8/1

The jist of IPS is at Stage 3, the game will start keeping track of the buttons you pressed. Stage 5 is when you can trigger the IPS. If you start a new chain with a button you used in Stage 3 or higher, the IPS will trigger and your opponent can burst (IPS is the cloud that makes the weird noise).

A chain is LP > LK > MP > MK > HP > HK > Special > Super (note: not all characters have a ground chain like this, some have only a 3 button chain so you can only go Light > Medium > Heavy like Parasoul, Cerebella and Double, others have a 5 button ground chain LP > LK > MP > MK > HP or HK).

If there is a gap you are beginning a new chain. Like a jump (launching and jumping to do an air chain = new chain), dash (like Filia's airball dash into whatever) or link (like Parasoul's whatever xx Napalm Shot link into LP), that's when you begun a new chain. Stage 3/4 there's an exception if it's an air combo in that you can do something like jHP jHK dash jHP jHK with Filia and it won't trigger IPS, but if in Stage 5 it will.

Command normals and crouching normals and standing normals count as the same button. Ground normals and air normals don't. This means if I use Parasoul's sLP in Stage 3 or higher, I can't use crLP or fLP to start a chain. jLP is okay since IPS sees normals done on the ground and air as different.

Different strengths of the same special = same move, so something like in Stage 5 HP Updo xx Gregor Samson and any strength Updo to hit after wallbounce would trigger IPS.

Supers can't trigger IPS so you can do Gregor Samson x 5 in Stage 5 and be okay. But you trigger IPS before the Super, they can burst whenever.

It's not as difficult as it looks, it's really easy to write down and check to see if your combo works by just the moves used instead of wondering if hitstun deterioration even allows it or if you're just doing it too slow.

Ex.

Parasoul

Stage 1 jMK jHP
Stage 4 jMP jHP jHK
Stage 5 sLP

This would trigger the IPS because I used LP in Stage 3 (IPS is begins watching) and begun the Stage 5 (IPS can be triggered by moves used in Stage 3 or higher) chain with it. This means using sMK or crHP to start a chain in Stage 5 would aalso trigger it

Stage 5 sLK sLK sMK sMK

This would not trigger IPS because I didn't use sLK yet and the moves I already used (MK) didn't start the chain.

~~

Skullgirls on SRK wiki is filled with useful info http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls
I just want to say that this is the first IPS explanation that has enhanced my understanding of the system. Thank you.

Now, questions for clarification:

1) Stage 1 and 2 basically don't matter aside from the fact that they are stepping stones, right?

2) Why can't I just loop this 3 times in the Parasoul combo to start out with; I just tried it, and it breaks on loop 3 - but why, if IPS didn't start keeping track of my inputs until stage 3?
sLP sLP sMK sMK sHP sHP xx L Napalm Shot

3) Given this combo:
Stage 1 jMK jHP
Stage 4 jMP jHP jHK
Why would using s.MK or c.HP cause IPS? I thought it was all about what you started chains with, and we haven't started any chains with MK or HP in the above example.

4) How do specials affect the IPS? For example, compare these two Painwheel combos:
c.LK, c.MK, s.HP (fly)
j.LK, c.MK, c.HP (fly)
j.HP, s.LP, s.MP
j.MP, j.HP, j.HK
c.LK, s.HK

c.LK, c.MK, s.HP (fly)
j.LK, c.MK, c.HP, qcf.LP
s.LP, s.MP
j.MP, j.HP, j.HK
c.LK, s.HK

How are my combo options different after s.HK in both of these examples?

5) Flight causes a stage change now. So let's look at this Painwheel combo:
s.LP, s.MP
j.MK (fly)
j.MK
s.LP, s.MP

Do I have that right? Have I put myself in stage 4 already because I fly-canceled the j.MK? I know that if I do j.MK, fly, j.MK at IPS 5, the combo breaks immediately, so I'm inclined to think so.

6) If flight causes stage changes, then when I do a Painwheel combo, are the stages happening like this:
c.LK, c.MK, s.HP (fly)
j.LK
c.MK, c.HP

Or like this:
c. LK, c.MK, s.HP (fly)
j.LK, c.MK, c.HP

It seems like it's the first one, but that seems awfully stringent for just a j.LK.

7) If aerials and ground attacks are counted separately, then what about (still Painwheel):
j.HP, c.LK, c.MK, s.HP

Is that 2 stages, or 1, since I started with j.HP?

8) What about undizzy?

I'm thinking that once I understand the system, I might write a guide for new players to understand the IPS system better. Spread the love, and all that.

Krackatoa

Any normal or special used in Stage 3 and beyond cannot be used to start any further strings.

Here's a PW Combo, * denotes the start of a string:

Stage 1 - First String Ignored!
* j.MK >
Stage 2 - Second String Ignored!
* cr.LK,cr.MK,s.HP xx LK.Buer xx Fly >
Stage 3 - Everything watched, IPS can't trigger, any normals or specials used beyond this point cannot be used to start a string! Stage 3 starts upon your first launcher, regardless of your starter!
* j.LP >
Stage 5 (Bypasses Stage 4 for PDubs) - Everything watched, IPS can trigger, any normals or specials used beyond this point cannot be used to start a string!
* s.HP xx LK.Buer xx Fly >
* j.LK >
* cr.MK,s.HP xx L.Stinger > Dash Forward
* s.HK >
* j.MP,j.HP,j.HK
* cr.LK,cr.MK,s.HP xx LK.Buer xx Death Crawl

Before the recent change, the game wouldn't count a jump-in string xx Fly > jump-in string as two separate entities when in stage 1 or 2. It now does. So before, you could start with

Stage 1
* j.MK xx Fly > j.MK >
Stage 2
* cr.LK,cr.MK,s.HP xx LK.Buer

And continue the combo as normal. You'd land and be in Stage 2, so you could do your cr.LK,cr.MK,s.HP xx LK.Buer starter and laa dee daa do the combo above. Now it looks like:

Stage 1
* j.MK xx Fly >
Stage 2
* j.MK >
Stage 3
cr.LK,cr.MK,s.HP xx LK.Buer

You can now no longer use LK, MK, HP or grounded Buers to start anymore strings in the combo. You now have to change up your combo significantly when landing a Jump-in > Fly > Jump-in starter. The first combo listed at the top of the post would totally trigger IPS at the s.HP after the j.LP if I used a j.MK xx Fly > j.MK starter.

EDIT: Rampant edits for clarity

Dahbomb

I mean I do get some gist of it but when exceptions start coming in it becomes muddier.

I am just not going to repeat starters in between "stages" to keep it simple. Not like I can even begin to do fancy combos on a keyboard.

Overall I really like the game and hope to spend more time with it when I have some free time. Stuff I liked about it:

*Tutorial was great, this is the BARE MINIMUM I expect from fighting games going forward.
*Training mode is pretty solid from what I have seen
*All the characters are very unique and differ from each other greatly.
*Artstyle is great and very nice in person.
*Game performs very well on PC even low/mid level hardware.
*Combos are not that hard to do (at least the standard ones, no weird 1-2 frame links required for simple BnBs)
*Assist system is great, this should be a standard for VS games going forward. I will take a massive dump on MVC4 if it doesn't have custom assists.
*No crazy inputs required for doing moves, everything is very standard FG stuff

Stuff I didn't like:

*Very few characters
*Game is a bit keyboard unfriendly when it comes to configuring your set ups. Game is clearly made with controller/stick in mind.
*I think the Lobby issue will be fixed but right now this is a problem for the game and should be fixed asap.
*This might be just my game but the Tutorial for Squigly is bugged, I can't progress in it.

Obviously I can't make comments on balancing or higher level stuff with just a few hours spent on it.

Another question:
Laugh away at me, but I just noticed that training mode lists what stage of IPS you are in at the bottom of the attack data panel (LOL). However, whenever I do an aerial normal it takes me to stage 1, while any ground normal takes me immediately to stage 2. That has me very confused.

*Training mode is pretty solid from what I have seen
It even shows hitboxes! :-O

Any normal or special used in Stage 3 and beyond cannot be used to start any further strings.

Here's a PW Combo, * denotes the start of a string:

Stage 1 - First String Ignored!
* j.MK >
Stage 2 - Second String Ignored!
* cr.LK,cr.MK,s.HP xx LK.Buer xx Fly >
Stage 3 - Everything watched, IPS can't trigger, any normals or specials used beyond this point cannot be used to start a string! Stage 3 starts upon your first launcher, regardless of your starter!
* j.LP >
Stage 5 (Bypasses Stage 4 for PDubs) - Everything watched, IPS can trigger, any normals or specials used beyond this point cannot be used to start a string!
* s.HP xx LK.Buer xx Fly >
* j.LK >
* cr.MK,s.HP xx L.Stinger > Dash Forward
* s.HK >
* j.MP,j.HP,j.HK
* cr.LK,cr.MK,s.HP xx LK.Buer xx Death Crawl

Before the recent change, the game wouldn't count a jump-in string xx Fly > jump-in string as two separate entities when in stage 1 or 2. It now does. So before, you could start with

Stage 1
* j.MK xx Fly > j.MK >
Stage 2
* cr.LK,cr.MK,s.HP xx LK.Buer

And continue the combo as normal. You'd land and be in Stage 2, so you could do your cr.LK,cr.MK,s.HP xx LK.Buer starter and laa dee daa do the combo above. Now it looks like:

Stage 1
* j.MK xx Fly >
Stage 2
* j.MK >
Stage 3
cr.LK,cr.MK,s.HP xx LK.Buer

You can now no longer use LK, MK, HP or grounded Buers to start anymore strings in the combo. You now have to change up your combo significantly when landing a Jump-in > Fly > Jump-in starter. The first combo listed at the top of the post would totally trigger IPS at the s.HP after the j.LP.

EDIT: Rampant edits for clarity
This helps a lot - thank you!

I just can't do Buer L links on the ground - my aerial normal doesn't come out half the time. :-( What am I doing wrong?

Baby's first Squigly combo:

[hit confirm x st.hk (1-3 hits)], F.JUMP
[j.hk] x qcf+hk, LAND.
[cr.mk x st.hk], JUMP
[j.mk (2-3 hits) x j.hk (1-3 hits)] x qcf + mk, LAND
[st.mp x st.hk], F.JUMP
[j.lk x j.mk (2-3 hits) x j.hk (1-3 hits)] x qcf+mk, LAND
[st.lp (2 hits) x st.mk x st.hp (2 hits)] x qcf+mk STAGGER

This then leads into a variety of options. You can daisy pusher then knock down, launch or DHC. You can go for an instant overhead, overhead, low, throw or bait via performing a cr.lk chain into Arpeggio. You can even just call a setup assist and charge your stance! Daisy Pusher does c.600 damage after Silver Chord, but as it bumps the combo above 50% I like doing it.

Damn that's cool. Do you think Squigly's spear assist is any good? I think I'm going to pick up Valentine and someone else.

Damn that's cool. Do you think Squigly's spear assist is any good? I think I'm going to pick up Valentine and someone else.

Spear is an amazing assist, but Squigly has a lot of good assists. :) Spear, d+HP, NO NO NO, Sing and Tremolo are all very good.

Baby Peacock combo:

st.mk, JUMP
j.mp x j.hp, DASH
j.lk (2 hits) x j.mp, LAND, RE-JUMP
j.lp x j.lk (2 hits) x j.mp, LAND
st. lp (2 hits) x st. mp x st. hp (2 hits) x qcf+hp, hp, hp, qcf+pp.

You can do snazzy stuff but that is honestly all you need to know with that character combo wise.

Krackatoa

I just can't do Buer L links on the ground - my aerial normal doesn't come out half the time. :-( What am I doing wrong?

There is a huge buffer window during the fly animation for aerial normals. As soon as you fly, do 3.j.LP or 6.j.LK

3.j.LK after LK.Buer will cause j.LK to whiff into the ground, since you fly lower after LK.Buer xx Fly as opposed to s.HP xx Fly

There is a huge buffer window during the fly animation for aerial normals. As soon as you fly, do 3.j.LP or 6.j.LK

3.j.LK after LK.Buer will cause j.LK to whiff into the ground, since you fly lower after LK.Buer xx Fly as opposed to s.HP xx Fly
Ah, that's why. Thank you.

I imagine j.LP is easier to chain from than j.LK in this case?

Krackatoa

Ah, that's why. Thank you.

I imagine j.LP is easier to chain from than j.LK in this case?

j.LK causes more hitstun than j.LP, however, but yes.

You can fly, hold 6 for a few frames post-fly, and then hit j.LK. You'll hit lower to the ground (Giving you more relative frame advantage upon landing), and land closer to the opponent in some cases, allowing you to land certain moves like s.HK universally, and medium normals more easily.

Item Box

Since there's no invite system yet, tried the searching from a different location trick, ended up getting matched with dahbomb, while my friend got karsticles

whoops

Baby Peacock combo:

st.mk, JUMP
j.mp x j.hp, DASH
j.lk (2 hits) x j.mp, LAND, RE-JUMP
j.lp x j.lk (2 hits) x j.mp, LAND
st. lp (2 hits) x st. mp x st. hp (2 hits) x qcf+hp, hp, hp, qcf+pp.

You can do snazzy stuff but that is honestly all you need to know with that character combo wise.
I've been playing with peacock since launch and i still can't get this combo down for the life of me. I think I might just switch to solo fillia :(

Ravidrath

Has there been any mention of when the PS3 will receive the updated version of the game including Squigly?

Squigly's stages and story mode are holding things up a bit, at the moment.

We're hoping to have them completed around the time the PC version ships, but they won't actually go into the PC version until the console patch is out to avoid spoilers, etc.

Once they're complete we'll submit them for testing and to MS/Sony. How long that will take is pretty much completely unknown.

So... I'm hoping she'll be out on consoles by the end of September?

Dahbomb

The beta keeps resetting Dahbomb's keyboard config. Anyone know how to prevent that? He says it doesn't like numpad stuff.
To add to this I cannot configure MK to 5 on numpad. I can configure 789 to the three punches and I can configure 4 and 6 but not 5. I also cannot configure directions to WASD.

I am going to look online for this, it should not be this hard to figure out.

And yea my settings have changed after completing matches/changing modes. I don't know the exact issues going on here but trying to play this on keyboard with anything except the default keys is really problematic. Us PC gamers who are used to WASD for movement are really struggling.

It shouldn't take 6 months again, at the very least. And the testers we've hired are a lot better than Konami's.

Well that's something. I wonder why Konami's testers were poor for you guys? Issues like that forced-patch-due-to-no-guitar-support thing, for example, should really have been picked up by staff trained in that aspect of testing, unless that wasn't Konami's testers...

Anyway, back to making this patch note vid.

Ravidrath

Well that's something. I wonder why Konami's testers were poor for you guys? Issues like that forced-patch-due-to-no-guitar-support thing, for example, should really have been picked up by staff trained in that aspect of testing, unless that wasn't Konami's testers...

Anyway, back to making this patch note vid.

Don't forget submitting the wrong build to MS, delaying that patch another week.

And, yeah, pretty much every problem we had with Konami should have been caught by them.

Don't forget submitting the wrong build to MS, delaying that patch another week.

And, yeah, pretty much every problem we had with Konami should have been caught by them.

And the PAL issue with 50Hz SD TVs!

OKAY SERIOUSLY I need to make this patch video. I'm closing this browser window. -_-

Ravidrath

Is this related to the patron saints dragging their asses?

No, just that Squigly has two stages, independent of the Casino bonus stage. And one of them is story-critical.

We wouldn't have delayed the patch for the Casino stage, if it came down to that. But it doesn't look like it will.

No, just that Squigly has two stages, independent of the Casino bonus stage. And one of them is story-critical.

We wouldn't have delayed the patch for the Casino stage, if it came down to that. But it doesn't look like it will.

DUN DUN DUN

Why do I get the feeling we're in for a treat with Squigly's story mode? :)

Karst your peacock fucked me in half

:[
Oh that was you? Haha, gg. I was trying to play Dahbomb.

I'm glad to play sometime if you want practice. My Peacock is garbage compared to SolarPowered's, though.

Has the team explored extra modes at all? Something like SFxT team fighting mode or something goofy like Tekkenball?

I'm not into that stuff, but I know MK9 makes bail with it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I've gotten disconnected while trying to play three times in a row. Am I doing something wrong here? I've never had issues like this before.

Astarte

Oh that was you? Haha, gg. I was trying to play Dahbomb.

I'm glad to play sometime if you want practice. My Peacock is garbage compared to SolarPowered's, though.

Maybe one day after I learn to actually block :y
I was actually trying to play someone else too, lobbies please come soon

Dahbomb

Maybe one day after I learn to actually block :y
I was actually trying to play someone else too, lobbies please come soon
LOL Karst was trying to play me.

Yeah he beat me pretty hard too but gave me tips as well. Man I got hit by so many gimmicks and random hypers... embarassing. I guess that's that new game growing pains.

I really like Parasoul though. I thought she was just a simple style character but even she has some crazy mechanics going for her.

Astarte

LOL Karst was trying to play me.

Yeah he beat me pretty hard too but gave me tips as well. Man I got hit by so many gimmicks and random hypers... embarassing. I guess that's that new game growing pains.

I really like Parasoul though. I thought she was just a simple style character but even she has some crazy mechanics going for her.

I just got hit by running into bombs and supers like a champ. Solo peacock hurts a lot!

El Sloth

Banned
To add to this I cannot configure MK to 5 on numpad. I can configure 789 to the three punches and I can configure 4 and 6 but not 5. I also cannot configure directions to WASD.

I am going to look online for this, it should not be this hard to figure out.

And yea my settings have changed after completing matches/changing modes. I don't know the exact issues going on here but trying to play this on keyboard with anything except the default keys is really problematic. Us PC gamers who are used to WASD for movement are really struggling.
Make sure to submit all this to the bug reports email and hopefully it can get fixed.

Top Bottom