• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

shockdude

No confirmation email and my account page shows no open orders, but I got to the "thank you for your order" page and it shows an order #

I dunno, I'm gonna assume I'm fucked.
Same here and yeah I'm gonna assume the same.
Was late for Target, was late for Walmart, taking no chances. If I do get 2 the extra one will probably become a gift.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Still no confirmation email from walmart, but my bank account for the debit card I used is showing the pending charge from Walmart.

hmmm

ChrisV

No email...no recent order, but I have the charge on my Wal-Mart credit card. (it was the only card I had saved on there, and I'm nowhere near my wallet)

celebi23

Just got an email from Amazon

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #[REDACTED] for Super NES Classic.

We recently learned that we may miss your delivery promise and apologize for the inconvenience. You will still receive your order of Super NES Classic. We are working hard to ensure you get this item as soon as it is in stock. You can track the status of, or make any changes to, your order under Your Orders on Amazon.com.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/your-orders-access

We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.com

Whelp, at least I still have that Target order and maybe Walmart as a back up

vazel

Banned
in for another cancellation, this stock is lasting way too long they're gonna get mass cancelled like last time.
Walmart is the largest retailer in America. Maybe Nintendo gave them a large allocation because of that. The Metroid 2-pack amiibo was in-stock for a long time on Walmart.

kaskade

Ok, glad to see you guys didn’t get emails yet either, I got my order confirmation number and the pre auth charge showed up

Savitar

Just got an email from Amazon

Whelp, at least I still have that Target order and maybe Walmart as a back up

You'll still get it, I've had that kind of email before on items that were ordered in advance. Some times the machines are not updated so you get emails like that, doesn't mean it won't happen. Not sure what's the point of them really. But nothing to worry about.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Still no email or order showing on my walmart account

whomp whomp :(

Afrocious

I got a confirmation email on 1. It also shows up in my order history too.

My order of 2 units hasn't shown yet. Nor has my paypal order of 1 - though Walmart took the money out of my paypal account.

EDIT: Got confirmation email for my 2 unit order.

jrock

Expect cancelations. No way they had that many. Especially since this is their second time taking preorders.

Like everyone else got order number and $ charged but no email or order history.

3G9vQJE.jpg

Damn I haven't gotten that email yet. 2 seperate orders on 1 account. I wonder if i'm still good.

tesqui

My Paypal was charged, but only order I see is the one that got cancelled a month a go.

edit: nvm, It just popped up. Got my email confirmation as well.

Top Bottom