• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

Just got Walmart confirmation email for one
of three separate orders I placed.

And I see charges to my cc. Waiting to be disappointed lol.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Just got Walmart confirmation email for one
of three separate orders I placed.

And I see charges to my cc. Waiting to be disappointed lol.

Ditto. I would LOVE to cancel my All In One GameStop bundle of Junk + Super NES Classic

Alfredo

Got an order in at Walmart, but I fully expect it to be canceled. I saw it went up while I was eating dinner so I was slowly typing my info in with my pinky to prevent my phone from getting greasy. It took so long to do that, that I'm surprised it went through.

My debit card was charged, but no confirmation email and the order doesn't show up when checking its status.

I'm ready for disappointment.

shira

So it's now 1 per customer at Amazon and they are retroactively changing orders? Great! Is this still the correct link to watch? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0721GGGS9/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I'm guessing they will release more out to the public now that thousands of orders are being changed.

Are you going to be awake at 3AM everyday?
chuckle.gif

based Wario and his hidden link in the picture made time for me to pre-order

i got 4 by mistake though, 1 normal order but because i thought it didnt process since it doesnt appear in my order history and in the second one for shits and giggles pre-ordered 4

now im seeing the charges on my paypal account though

Afrocious

Only if they ordered more than 1 in a single transaction/order. I ordered 2 via two separate orders (I placed them 5 minutes apart) & I seem to be fine for the time being.

Got ya. Unless that one dude got lucky, so much for 68 units going to GAFfers.

spad3

Yep. Got 2 myself and it was changed to 1.

But I at least managed another grab one off of Walmart just a minute ago. Never typed so fast in my goddamn life.

Hopefully all these super-late Walmart reserves don't get cancelled like all the super early ones (July).

Awaiting Amazon wave 2 now after all these quantity adjustments.

how does paying pre-orders work at walmart? same as amazon where they check for funds and then they do the real charge to your CC when they ship? or is all about that paying upfront life?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
how does paying pre-orders work at walmart? same as amazon where they check for funds and then they do the real charge to your CC when they ship? or is all about that paying upfront life?
Walmart will place a temp charge on your card to ensure you can pay for the order, then will remove it a few days later.

Got the email about the Amazon pre order. Hope I get it launch, but if not, hopefully don't have to wait too long. Just happy that the order is legit.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Still hoping I get a confirmation from Walmart. The page says I got an order in and I see a charge on my card, but no e-mail and it doesn't yet show in my orders history.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Odd that all the orders are showing up for delivery October 6...
Not odd. My NES classics came from dell and were ordered way before release date with an arrival date 3 weeks later. I guess they were guaranteed stock but it was delayed.

But walmart already screwed me once. So whatevs

Thabass

Got a confirmation number for the order, but no email yet. Also no hold on my account yet. I'll chalk that up to how shitty my bank is.

But I'm patient.

kaskade

Just got an email from them. And it’s showing up in my orders. I still feel like there’s always a chance it could get canceled.

Ashhong

Got Walmart email for 1 account, and a cancellation on the other saying "payment could not be verified" lol. BS, I use the same payment info and same card on every Walmart order. Oh well

edit: just kidding, the confirmation and cancellation email are for the same order. Still nothing on my first..

Top Bottom