• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

Preordered on Amazon. It's most likely the real deal as ppl have said.

I've been screwed by Amazon preorders in the past so I'm gonna also preorder elsewhere.

I just preordered 6, 1 for myself and one for each of my friends that have had a group chat about this for months.

I am scared on multiple fronts.

Yeah I came across it just searching amazon for "SNES Classic" thinking the nowinstock.net link might be borked so I checked manually just in case. Missed out on the NES Classic and that sucked so I'm tryin to be on top of the SNES preorders. Can't afford to pay a scalper $500 :(

If this is real... I will worship you for all of eternity

Iacobellis

Got in an order on Amazon. I have a feeling that it's legit, coinciding with the Best Buy preorders and lifted embargo for the media.

Pikma

Banned
I just preordered 6, 1 for myself and one for each of my friends that have had a group chat about this for months.

I am scared on multiple fronts.
I pre ordered 3 myself, hopefully that doesn't bring any trouble or puts me at a disadvantage of getting my order fulfilled

Wehrwolf

With such a big release, it's odd that these companies can't have someone issue an official statement.

I mean, walmart waited a whole week before saying it was an error; if they knew it was an error, what took so long.

And right now, seems like Amazon could be saying something. Either 'sorry, that's a test page', or 'yes, its the console, we'll fix the title/pic soon'

I did preorder the game trust one just in case...

Alright time to sleep for me. Lets hope this one bites.
full

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Yet again no email notifications from Amazon as promised and not available on us store. Are you guys preorders from us store?

Ordered 2...will probably give one to my older brother. We grew up with this machine! Would never have seen it if not for this thread as I was refreshing the other Amazon page.

Glad stayed up GAF fam. Now to sleep for 5 hrs and then work lol.
I'm so glad I decided to stay awake!
Glad I went out for some Taco Bell instead of going to bed. Got 2 in :)

100% worth it. Sibling I spent countless hours playing on our SNES as kids will be overjoyed with this thing, especially after they were pissed last year about the NES.

I thiiiiiiiiiiiink in the past they've knocked quantities down to 1 in orders and not cancelled them outright? For some reason I feel like I've heard this story, but it could have been a different retailer. Confirmation would be good, if anyone has this experience.

I ordered four from Amazon + one from Best Buy. That's one for me to use, one for me to have spare controllers, one to give away on my upcoming podcast, one for my sister, and one for my other sister.

Top Bottom