• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

nYMjl.gif
7SiE7.gif
5XU7V.gif

So hype for Hyunah's solo.

67Xsj.gif

ramyeon

Salazar said:
True. I wish they had another two or so very good tracks to go with it.
True that. 진짜 진짜 좋아해 is pretty damn good as well, but the remixes are such a cop out that CCM has taken with 5dolls as well. Booooring.

vanty

Salazar

X-Frame said:
Laughed the whole way through. Are there any other spoofs or funny videos like this of them?

They do the hip hop act pretty regularly.

You've got to watch Girls Go To School if you haven't already. Watching it again, and it is just awesome.

9MPVV.gif

4DyFs.gif

rBIeR.gif

bERQx.gif

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Wow, is that in heels?? There's no way she's 5'4"/5'5".

I don't know. That's just the internet figure.

Member Gayoon said, “HyunA goes to sleep without washing herself. She wakes up and washes herself really intensely. I think she realizes she’s dirty at that time. Our manager always tells us our room has a weird smell when he comes in. We all wash ourselves and go to bed so we can only think of one person who causes the smell.”

HyunA defended herself, saying, “I don’t think it’s me. I hope it’s not me.“ Who really cares though when you can dance like this?

Doojoon of BEAST said, “Our dorm isn’t very clean either, but the cleaning lady tells us we’re cleaner than girls.”

To salvage her pride, HyunA brought down the maknae member of 4minute with her when she revealed, “Sohyun’s height is 158cm.” That’s pretty short for a girl, so Sohyun was a little embarrassed. But come on, she’s fifteen (sixteen in Korea), she has plenty of time to grow

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/01/4minutes-hyuna-is-a-dirty-girl

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
I hope you all enjoy my creation from the "queen of pop" thread

sRGFl.jpg

:)

Lol, awesome. They'll be able to dance the sh*t out of every other group.
Just don't let your eyes stray too far up from their necks.

Alta1r

Lol, I never noticed this before, but I like how in this last screen of the Oh! MV when they run into their "dark" counterparts, all the good soshi members are scared of their evil counterparts, except for Sica who is just standing there like wassup. Fourth from the front on the left.

jo2iC.png

DXPett1

Salazar said:
eKg3g.gif

I hope we get more Soshi on Running Man at some point.

Seohyun or Fany or Taeyeon would be a blast.

Agreed, I wouldn't mind seeing more Yoona and Sunny though. They gained browny points for me when they were on RM.

Salazar

DXPett1 said:
Agreed, I wouldn't mind seeing more Yoona and Sunny though. They gained browny points for me when they were on RM.

It would be difficult for Seohyun, even if her WGM has made her less of a nerd. Tiffany and Taeyeon have the goofy verve required.

Ljr7r.gif
2Rqhj.gif

3Qf6E.gif

SI3JV.gif

Alta1r

Dice said:
Have you ever seen her on a TV show?

Haven't really seen any of her outside of the gifs in this thread and the Change MV. I guess she could be 5'5". It's her body that throws me off. She has a wide torso and thicker legs, but is still insanely skinny, which you tend to see more in short people. Also, maybe it's the hairstyle but it also seems like her head would have to be huge on a 5'5" body versus being normal sized on a 5'1" body.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Invincible Youth is probably the best show ever made.

I've seen bits and pieces of it and it looks great, but the sheer number of hour-long episodes just seems so daunting. I guess I could do it bit by bit but I like marathoning shows on a weekend if I have time instead of just small-chunking it.

img4997cp.jpg

Salazar

Fair enough. It is amazing, though. Hard to come out of it without boosting Sunny way up your Soshi rankings.

k6trg.gif

Qxy0y.jpg

Nerd Minho gif for future use.

eNFiB.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
Invincible Youth is probably the best show ever made.
The most beautiful thing ever produced for television, the kind of thing that justifies the medium when so much else has tried only to capitalize on it. Not just entertaining but also truly life-enriching for all who watch it and all who were involved in the making of it. It constantly makes you think about the truly important things in life, drawing out and putting the spotlight on all the noble and humble things of being human and sharing life with each other. I really feel like you come out a more mature and tender-hearted person just by watching it, and as a bonus you learn a lot about rural Korea and the cast members.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Fair enough. It is amazing, though. Hard to come out of it without boosting Sunny way up your Soshi rankings.

k6trg.gif

Haha, is this seasick TY or one-shot tipsy TY?

And yeah, I keep hearing that about Sunny. I saw one clip where her, Hyomin and I think either Yuri or Goo go take care of a baby and Sunny kills it on that, comes off as a woman who knows how to take care of her shit, while the other two/three came off like 15 year olds. Definitely made me like Sunny more. I could see Sunny rising in my rankings
if looks weren't a major factor in the rankings, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom