• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Dice said:
Yeah, she grew into an elf.

JFZWN.jpg

Salazar

U-KISS‘ Soohyun endured a shocking experience while at a foreign airport. Apparently, the idol was sexually harassed by an international female fan as he was returning from an overseas concert.

On E’s “Poker Face,” the idol explained, “There were a lot of fans at the airport and I felt someone touch my butt. I thought one of the members was fooling around, so I didn’t make a big deal out of it. But then, I felt the hand reach into my pants.”

He continued, “I was so shocked – I turned around and saw a middle-aged woman harassing me.”

WAT.

ZUA4I.gif

9AOoG.gif

Salazar

If I ever go to Korea and am in the mood for chicken (not radically unlikely, really), Goobne can be assured of my custom.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Ashhong said:
Impossible! There are so many good ones to choose from still =P
I'm also taking into account if they'd loop well! Not that I know how to make the avatars anyways, but I want one that would transition smoothly.

Ashhong

InfiniteNine said:
I'm also taking into account if they'd loop well! Not that I know how to make the avatars anyways, but I want one that would transition smoothly.

Haha, dont expect you to use this, but made it just for fun if you want it. Anybody is welcome to it if you dont.

or88av.jpg

also this if anyone wants it

1zfh6rq.jpg

Ezalc

So why exactly is Sooyoung like the ignored one in this group. Everytime I see her in some music video she's always all the way in the back.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sooyoung just has a quieter personality, but she is cool.

This is me being a hypocrite because of Seohyun's cuteness.
I used a script editor to block the display of avatars because I don't like animated avatars.

Ezalc said:
So why exactly is Sooyoung like the ignored one in this group. Everytime I see her in some music video she's always all the way in the back.

She's one of the hottest in my opinion. Way hotter than Tiffany, who everyone in this thread seems to be obsessed with :)

Lime

Not a follower of SNSD myself, but after careful academic research I've come to the factually correct conclusion that Sooyoung is the most attractive.
sorry for the image dump.

tumblr_l9vudqd08k1qam00cgm.gif

281298198g29.gif

86111314chss.gif

997470393de6.jpg

21294777ngno.jpg

232323213iehr.jpg

syspaocropkhhw.jpg

sooyoung_narrator_postkeze.jpg

100318musiksnsdanh05sdkn.png

And I'm spent.

Ashhong

panda21 said:
we're avatar bros WOOOO
http://i54.tinypic.com/2ceke87.jpg[img][img]http://i.imgur.com/sSayc.gif[img][/QUOTE]

*fist bump*

I wonder if anyone will take Hyoyeon's side? Probably not lol

Lime

Fafnir said:
Sooyoung doesn't really shine in their MV's but she's hilarious when she does voice impersonations on variety shows.

I don't know, she shined very much in Hoot.
and every single piece of media after I noticed her in Hoot

But I think it's a question of time really. There's only so much song / screen time to be given out that they have to prioritize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom