• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Chesskid1 said:
i don't follow kpop at all (my extent of it is just to browse this thread and watch snsd videos on youtube) but damn the girl who sings bubble pop is god damn amazing.

i will watch every live performance of it ever. the wet t-shirt one was amazing. just saw another uploaded to youtube from music core, so that's 2 now, am i missing any? i will search bubble pop every couple days looking for new performances.

this girl is a goddess.

110707 (Mnet) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvoVnETJrco
110708 (Music Bank) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCB_k5ewJoU
110709 (Music Core) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h71cwA7BDA

There will be another one, 110710 (Inkigayo) it airs in about 11 hours, I think.

Salazar

lunlunqq said:
did the piglet just... pee in fany's face? ... @#¥%……

I don't think so. If I remember right, it just made a horrible and amazingly loud noise.

1Xm95.jpg

6wCnt.jpg
2qrDX.jpg

Salazar

Biscuits said:
Yeah, I saw that too. Just wondering, how respectable is soompi?

I don't know. It's possible they're just copy-pasting from the other sites.

8Dl1a.jpg

KyjR1.gif

R68mR.gif

We need the authoritativeness (lol) of AKP.

Salazar

DXPett1 said:
Yessssssssssss

Even better that SNSD is coming to Australia but why Sydney :( Melbourne is where it is at! (I'll play tour guide if they want :p)

JK Entertainment website. K-pop Sydney 2011.

n5i7Q.jpg

This is a real something, lol. If I can't make it, someone had better take amazing pics.

DXPett1 said:
Yessssssssssss

Even better that SNSD is coming to Australia but why Sydney :( Melbourne is where it is at! (I'll play tour guide if they want :p)

yeah it'd be so much better in melb........so i dont have to make the trip to sydney lolol

i should buy myself a telephoto lens if i do go :p

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
wow that video is terrible

thought it would be an a~ing here and there but my goodness i was wrong

Salazar

scottnak said:
Ahhh his reactions are just perfect. So awesome.

8nXlU.png

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/extravagant-number-in-t-aras-japanese-contract-stuns-industry

4,600,000,000 won (~$4,350,000) – That’s how much girl group T-ara will be paid through their exclusive contract with a Japanese agency.

The news that T-ara would be receiving such a large payment has surprised even Japanese management agencies that recruit Korean singers. This extravagant value means that T-ara is considered to carry a high level of impact on the markets.

So...the money goes to the girls ?

Golden age Yuri.

wGl5u.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't like this new Girl's Day song but I love how it starts with lots of Hyeri and Yura so I can just watch that up front and then turn it off, lol.

It also never ceases to surprise me how much I love Secret, Rainbow, T-ara, and Apink. They have figured out some kind of charm magic. It will be great when Kara comes back.

Salazar said:
Golden age soshi.
Fixed.

Salazar

Dice said:
It also never ceases to surprise me how much I love Secret, Rainbow, T-ara, and Apink. They have figured out some kind of charm magic. It will be great when Kara comes back.

I even like Hyosung's old man hair colour.

Yr1ME.jpg

Dice

Just watched T-ara's Inkigayo performance and you guys, seriously, Jiyeon is so cute.

Edit: Just watched Hyunah's performance and you guys, seriously, she is quite pleasant*

*I want to feel her all over.

Ashhong

Holy shit, is that Jiyeon cracking a smile?! Never before have I seen that in a T-ara performance that I can remember. Wow she looks much better happy. Fuck the swag thing she usually has. MORE OF THAT PLEASE

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
so uh, why is this chick in the wonder girls again? Far right. I know they replaced Sunmi with her but come on.. this was the best you could do?

f8hPp.jpg

Dice

orangecaramel said:
so uh, why is this chick in the wonder girls again? Far right. I know they replaced Sunmi with her but come on.. this was the best you could do?
BTW she can't sing. Also, miss A is the apology for screwing up Wonder Girls.

orangecaramel said:
Idk why but Boram's part of the song is so good >_< the dance, i mean
I like that move, too. It reminds me of how I like in Secret's song when they swing their arms (after the "waves" move)

Dice

orangecaramel said:
the Shalalala part?
No, when Jieun says &#44536;&#51200; &#48148;&#46972;&#47564;&#48372;&#44256; and Hyosung says &#49436;&#47196; &#48148;&#46972;&#47564; &#48400;&#46020;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom