• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Narsha has long hair, she used her Abracadabra wig for the Christmas episode.

Tiffany still had a bit of mushroom hair during Hello Baby and used hair extensions, I think she finally let her hair grow these days.

tTABT.gif

Alta1r

Fafnir said:
Narsha has long hair, she used her Abracadabra wig for the Christmas episode.

Tiffany still had a bit of mushroom hair during Hello Baby and used hair extensions, I think she finally let her hair grow these days.

tTABT.gif

Wow, those are extensions?? I would not have guessed.

I was going to guess that Narsha's hair was a wig but some of the pictures looks convincingly real.
Plus where does all her hair go under that wig? lol

narsha3.gif

Ashhong said:
Uee Kahi and Nana....god damn

edit: dont remember if i mentioned this but I just watched the 2PM episode of Running Man. Jaesuk and JiHyo hiding in jail right in front of Taecyeon's face has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen on that show. Jaesuk just shoved his face right up Joongki's ass if I remember correctly. Amazing.

Hahaha screen cap?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
What Running Man has Lizzy? I have seen a couple episodes and I want to watch Running Man but I also love Lizzy, so I want to start with those.

Salazar

Dice said:
What Running Man has Lizzy? I have seen a couple episodes and I want to watch Running Man but I also love Lizzy, so I want to start with those.

18. The one on the cruise ship, where JaeSuk does his dance.

She's pretty low key
overshadowed
though.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
28pAp.png

Lucky son of a bitch.

Edit: On the upside, looks like a pretty regular dude.

He speaks Korean? Or is that Tiffany telling him in English? On that note, are there a lot of non-Asian people that live permanently in Korea? Like natively African or American or European etc that immigrate there to stay.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
He speaks Korean? Or is that Tiffany telling him in English? On that note, are there a lot of non-Asian people that live permanently in Korea? Like natively African or American or European etc that immigrate there to stay.

This, I would say. They're at the resort in Phuket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj5ea9mAhdc

7:50 mark, they're talking about him.

Sooyoung's standards aren't as high as I thought. Badass.

Dice

RM18 is so funny I'm gonna die.

Edit: Lizzy's famous laugh after she nabs the map piece. So cute.

Alta1r

Dice said:
Hyori never really did it for me, though she is really cool.

Hyori was the first kpop artist I was introduced to so I kind of have a soft spot for her. And I love her more mature vibe, both the overt sexiness and the fact that she's older.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Hyori was the first kpop artist I was introduced to so I kind of have a soft spot for her. And I love her more mature vibe, both the overt sexiness and the fact that she's older.

j8tsk.png

Dice

Alta1r said:
And I love her more mature vibe, both the overt sexiness and the fact that she's older.
...and just cool. Seriously, it's like she's not just over her own shit but everyone else's, too. She doesn't seem concerned with what others think but she isn't rude or crazy, and she isn't trying to hold onto something that has passed, yet also isn't tossing the whole world away and does plenty of things for her fans and various things of charity and good will. If so many years in the business doesn't make you crazy or pathetic, it'll have to make you like her. I'd say Taewoo is similar, but (from what various artists have said) more in the sense of taking an older brother sort of role for other guys in the industry. Hara is probably the next closest example but she is still young and has to mind her place.

Alta1r

Dice said:
...and just cool. Seriously, it's like she's not just over her own shit but everyone else's, too. She doesn't seem concerned with what others think but she isn't rude or crazy, and she isn't trying to hold onto something that has passed, yet also isn't tossing the whole world away and does plenty of things for her fans and various things of charity and good will. If so many years in the business doesn't make you crazy or pathetic, it'll have to make you like her. I'd say Taewoo is similar, but (from what various artists have said) more in the sense of taking an older brother sort of role for other guys in the industry. Hara is probably the next closest example but she is still young and has to mind her place.

It's cause she knows her in her prime could have destroyed any of these others out there now. Although if I had to choose between Yoona now and Hyori back in her Mr. Big days...I think my head would explode.

Speaking of Yoona: subbed self-talk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5iZ1Cf69uU&NR=1

I like her comment to Jessica, "you've always taken care of me, probably cause I look like Krystal" lol.

Tristam

Salazar said:
I wasn't that into her until I saw her goofing out on Family Outing.

Qc1Bd.gif

4UN44.gif

Wow, I never saw it before (and perhaps I'm the only one who sees it now) but I think Seohyun looks like a feminized Leo Messi.

Salazar

Tristam said:
Wow, I never saw it before (and perhaps I'm the only one who sees it now) but I think Seohyun looks like a feminized Leo Messi.

B9Oi3.gif

Not cool, man.

Maybe there's something vaguely similar about the slightly broad nose. But Seohyun is gorgeous and getting more so every day, whereas Leo is a below-average dude.

Edit: I liked the dorky fringe, though.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
B9Oi3.gif

Not cool, man.

Maybe there's something vaguely similar about the slightly broad nose. But Seohyun is gorgeous and getting more so every day, whereas Leo is a below-average dude.

Lol, she's not turrible to look at or anything, but her hair in the SNSD MV was pretty turrible. Although to be fair, they're all so young in that one, none of them look particularly good except TY in her finger pointing gif-inspiring awesomeness.

taeyeon.gif

Tristam

Salazar said:
B9Oi3.gif

Not cool, man.

Edit: I liked the dorky fringe, though.

No disagreement about Seohyun; I think she's easily one of the prettiest gals in the group (Although every one of them is miles below Tiffany. Real talk.)

Fafnir

Deadly said:
Shit you're fast I was just about to post this :lol

But Sica looks great with black hair! Think it's better than her blonde look

Haha, yeah I was checking twitter before crashing and saw Sica's new look. I don't think she's had her hair that dark since ITNW days...I think blonde hair suited her the best out of all the girls, but I'm digging the dark Sica.

dEglH.jpg

DXPett1

Fafnir said:
Whoa Sica changed to darker hair, looking good.

D6R1M.jpg

Good to see her smiling! The new hair makes her look incredibly white
which I have no problems with
but alas that is a revered look in Asia no?

vanty said:

Joong-ki's tearful moment towards the end was touching. I am actually sad to see him go (it would be sad to see any of the main RM cast leave). I wonder if he will be replaced or they will just stick with 7?

41 is one of the better episodes of RM I have seen. The banter alone by the guest is great no to mention the guests v hosts banter
not to mention HaHa's house getting torn up

vanty

DXPett1 said:
Good to see her smiling! The new hair makes her look incredibly white
which I have no problems with
but alas that is a revered look in Asia no?

Joong-ki's tearful moment towards the end was touching. I am actually sad to see him go (it would be sad to see any of the main RM cast leave). I wonder if he will be replaced or they will just stick with 7?

41 is one of the better episodes of RM I have seen. The banter alone by the guest is great no to mention the guests v hosts banter
not to mention HaHa's house getting torn up
Well ep51 is the latest one to air and he still hasn't been replaced, so I guess they're fine with just 7 regular members now. I never liked Joongki anyway, so I have no problem with it while I wouldn't want any of the others to leave the show.

Ranvier

Just got through episode 12 of IY, and Sunwha's idiocy is by far the funniest part of this entire show. And seeing Yuri in her prime (even though shes always wearing 30 layers of clothes) really makes me sad about her current skinny phase. Though recent pictures are a definite improvement from 2-3 months ago and skinny or curvy she remains way ahead of anyone else.

Also, even though this probably has been posted before, these two Hyoyeon dances are awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gus6xbnrb6o&feature=related

How the hell does she do that slow motion wave thing at 36 seconds, that's got to be some camera trick.

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txu_L-i5Lgc&feature=related

She is awful sexy from 1 to 56 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom