• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

vanty said:
Seems like BS to me. Why would they come to a country where they'll (basically) never sell any music? And at a huge, outdoor stadium where they'd need to sell tens of thousands of tickets?

Well they just sold 14 000 tickets in France, so...

Salazar

Maybe they are banking on nutjob foreign fans buying tickets and flying over.

I would be pissed if fan groups monopolised tickets.

vanty

Peru said:
Well they just sold 14 000 tickets in France, so...
The stadium this is supposedly at is the 2000 Olympics stadium, they'd need to sell a hell of a lot more than 14,000 ahah.

Salazar

Gq9cM.gif

Hyoyeon looks totally badass.

h9mGh.jpg

rofl

mdjve.jpg

They did the N wrong.

Edit: And chose Seohyun.

Alta1r

This is old school, but I don't remember if it got a definitive answer or not, any word on whether the most recent idol athletics (I think the one with Rainbow swimming) got subbed? Or if any of them were ever subbed?

331hyqt.gif

Salazar

Alta1r said:
This is old school, but I don't remember if it got a definitive answer or not, any word on whether the most recent idol athletics (I think the one with Rainbow swimming) got subbed? Or if any of them were ever subbed

The 1 versus 100 and Oh My School idol athletics episodes were subbed - there are links in this thread.

Here's one:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28824938&postcount=5752

and another

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28480613&postcount=5040

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
I don't hate him. I just don't like him because he keeps hounding after my girl

Just watched episode 6 Ranvier. Minho's after your girl too. Looks like you're gonna have to start a hit list, lol.

lunlunqq

DXPett1 said:
Between this concept and both RDR concepts I am convinced Taeng with long hair is superior!

long hair, short hair, irrelevant... Taengoo herself is the very definition of superior!!!!!!!!!!

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Girl's Day on Music Bank:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aurf34QcDCU

Now that Yura has black hair I'm starting to get why you guys like her more than Minah. She's really pretty, she's like a cute version of Yuri from SNSD. Still though, if you take your eyes away from Minah during any Girl's Day video you're missing out on so much entertainingly adorable aegyo.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Dang, Sojin got reeaally out of breath. Don't forget to breathe while you're dancing, girl!

Edit: Wooo Jiyeon was looking great last night!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
sykoex said:
Girl's Day on Music Bank:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aurf34QcDCU

Now that Yura has black hair I'm starting to get why you guys like her more than Minah. She's really pretty, she's like a cute version of Yuri from SNSD. Still though, if you take your eyes away from Minah during any Girl's Day video you're missing out on so much entertainingly adorable aegyo.
adorable aegyo? far from it.

Niks

wing_zero8556 said:
i wonder if taeyeon recognizes the flying petal person

She does,
Each member has her own personal
stalker
really dedicated fan? I know Taeng, Tiffany and Yuri have one (or many).

Dice

lol @ so much concentrating to wink

though, when it comes to winking, seohyun has come a long way.

nikkoriiiiii~ <3

keuja

Dice said:
lol @ so much concentrating to wink

though, when it comes to winking, seohyun has come a long way.

nikkoriiiiii~ <3

But she still can't keep the other eye from closing a little bit lol

Dice said:
Happy Together and SBS Idol Big Show 09.

You misspelled Yoona, bro.

Thanks, and nope. I mean, Yoona is certainly god-tier, but I was talking bout Sunnys hair.

Dice said:
Dang, Sojin got reeaally out of breath. Don't forget to breathe while you're dancing, girl!

Unacceptable for a live performance in my opinion. Hit the gym girls.

Salazar said:

I could get lost in that armpit.

questionmark said:
Speaking of crying, does anyone have the picture of the guy putting a tissue to the tv with Yoona crying?

hciLx.gif

Bump.

Alta1r

broadwayrock said:
Google image search is so good:

Man, that was quite a downgrade. There was one picture earlier in this thread with Taengoo arriving at some airport wearing a very flattering top/bra that had some people wondering if she had gotten something done. I'll post it if I can find it.

Chesskid1

Banned
i don't follow kpop at all (my extent of it is just to browse this thread and watch snsd videos on youtube) but damn the girl who sings bubble pop is god damn amazing.

i will watch every live performance of it ever. the wet t-shirt one was amazing. just saw another uploaded to youtube from music core, so that's 2 now, am i missing any? i will search bubble pop every couple days looking for new performances.

this girl is a goddess.

Dice

The one from Music Bank.

Protip: Music shows go like this.

Thursday: M! Countdown (cable show, so harder to find)
Friday: Music Bank
Saturday: Music Core
Sunday: Inkigayo

They will be dated year, month, day. Thus, this past Music Bank will have the label 110708. Usually, searching for the artist name and the date will help you find any kpop performances much faster. Artists don't always perform on all 4 shows. In fact, if they are really popular artists, they will almost surely do less, partially because they can get away with it and partially because of ridiculous network biases/ties/grudges certain kpop agencies have.

Salazar

panda21 said:
the fuck is that thing?!

A pig. Their assignment was to co-ordinate a photographic shoot of some accessories with an animal. One team chose a snake. Tiff's team chose a (pink-ish) pig.

Show is pretty good. Bunch of amusing/awkward moments.

Hyo's personal time vid is cool. No way is that girl low tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom