• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Need Yuri back in New York.

Eq1Vb.jpg

1NspH.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ashhong said:
Ok, management must have told her to smile or something. I have NEVER seen her like that. Was it her or Soyeon that there was a controversy about back during YaYaYa? I remember netizens commented about how the girl looked bored and showed no emotion. She had to apologize the next day.
I've seen her be cute plenty of times, although Bo Peep Bo Peep was their only cute concept until Yayaya.

Around the time of Yayaya when they complained about her being apathetic, she was getting endless shit because of her scandal and also a rumor about plastic surgery, promoting Yayaya, filming Jungle Fish 2 (and promoting it), Heroes, Hello Baby and Dream Girls, hosting Music Core, and trying to finish high school. I'd say she had the right to be a bit shit. Honestly, last year she was the most overworked idol in all of kpop.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Red is win.

4arrv.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/after-school-finalizes-unit-line-ups

After weeks of teasing fans with photos, After School have finally announced the final line-up for their two unit groups, ‘A.S. BLUE‘ and ‘A.S. RED‘!

Pledis Entertainment revealed, “A.S. RED will feature members Kahi, Jungah, Nana, and UEE, while A.S. BLUE will feature members Jooyeon, Raina, Lizzy, and E-Young. The units are especially meaningful, in that it’s a direct reflection of the votes made by fans.”

The two groups will begin promoting mid-July. As reported previously, A.S. RED will be a sexy, powerful concept, while A.S. BLUE will cater to the summer heat with a sweet and outgoing concept.

Ashhong

Uee Kahi and Nana....god damn

edit: dont remember if i mentioned this but I just watched the 2PM episode of Running Man. Jaesuk and JiHyo hiding in jail right in front of Taecyeon's face has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen on that show. Jaesuk just shoved his face right up Joongki's ass if I remember correctly. Amazing.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
minah is annoying to look at, even worse when its on variety shows or anywhere else. even MV's.

Ranvier

So I just watched episode 10 of IY and do they film these segments days apart? It kept throwing me off because in the beginning Narsha had super short hair, then half way through it becomes long again. And in the next new years episode, its still long.

They must put these girls through hell because if the mid to end part of the episode was filmed first (when Narsha had long hair), it means the part in the beginning when they act all excited and jump around when being introduced to the male guests was pure, academy award worthy, scripted acting.

Salazar

Sebulon3k said:
someone recommend me similar songs to it.

There's nothing as good. /fanboy

SNSD "Echo"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DouErhJOCa4

Secret "Shy Boy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzSd26gB-c

T-ara "Bo Peep"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9403-9CptH8

Ranvier said:
Narsha had super short hair, then half way through it becomes long again..

Extensions ?

OfvQ2.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC5yjZxrce0&feature=player_embedded

Slightly scary subbed Japanese report on Soshi.

vanty

Ranvier said:
So I just watched episode 10 of IY and do they film these segments days apart? It kept throwing me off because in the beginning Narsha had super short hair, then half way through it becomes long again. And in the next new years episode, its still long.

They must put these girls through hell because if the mid to end part of the episode was filmed first (when Narsha had long hair), it means the part in the beginning when they act all excited and jump around when being introduced to the male guests was pure, academy award worthy, scripted acting.
I think Narsha had short hair, and when she had long hair it was extensions or something for whatever work she was doing apart from IY at the time. Or it started out long for reals, got cut, then when it was long afterwards was extensions. But yeah her changing looks were very confusing, especially when you add in the no-lenses glasses frequently worn by her and some of the other girls.

Swag

Salazar said:
There's nothing as good. /fanboy

Hmm, none of those really had the same dance umph that Genie has, SNSD by SNSD was kinda the most similar thing that I could find.

Ah well.

Salazar

My knowledge extends only to the newish stuff I've posted.

F(x) might be worth a look. Likewise 2NE1.

Wondering how Hyori is going to top Bubble Pop. Is it possible ?

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Is that Eunjung eating it? The dance looks like Why Are You Being Like This, but I can't really see the girl's face.

Yep. Wearing daft shoes, no doubt. She manages to control it so it's more like inelegantly sitting down than a stack.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Yep. Wearing daft shoes, no doubt. She manages to control it so it's more like inelegantly sitting down than a stack.

Lol, true. Is this a recent performance? I've never seen one with these outfits before.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:

Whatever it is, long-haired no-lens glasses Narsha >> music video short black hair Narsha.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I believe IY filmed every wednesday. They would work for IY all day, then the next day jump right into the weekly promotions since M! Countdown is on thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom