• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Biscuits said:
hmm, seems like these guys at kshownow have already almost finished subbing RM51. Weird.

Badass. Just started watching 38. No guests. Seoul Medical Centre.

DMgmp.png

Salazar

RDR concept was pretty good.

Genie + Gee >>>>>>>> everything, but Black Soshi had its awesome points.

Alta1r said:
Sal, I think your girl wants to tell you something, lol

T07pP.gif

Oh shit. Ji Hyo's graduation photo. Dat fierce glare.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
Badass. Just started watching 38. No guests. Seoul Medical Centre.

DMgmp.png

That's the Jaesuk betrayal right? So damn good!

The IU episode was also excellent. I cant wait until 44 is available for everyone. The showdown between Jong Gook and his friend looks to be amazing.

DXPett1

Hells yeah AusGAF, SNSD is coming down under (confirmed)...

Ashhong said:
That's the Jaesuk betrayal right? So damn good!

The IU episode was also excellent. I cant wait until 44 is available for everyone. The showdown between Jong Gook and his friend looks to be amazing.

what.

/checks isubs

omg_taeyeon.gif

neeeeeeew RUUNNNNNING MAN YEAH!

excited_smackdown.gif

Salazar

DXPett1 said:
I think this is the perf they just flew out for? Apparently lots of hate was expected because some other group got the boot from the performance so SNSD could perform instead.

tDo07.gif

Deal with it.

Peru

Not _so_ SNSD could perform, but it's the continuation of the ridiculous saga of JYJ being shunned by live broadcasters because of the ongoing lawsuit w/ SM Ent, which SM WILL lose but keep delaying.

RZI

Kshownow has translated Running Man episodes 46-51.

The quality isn't as good as the iSUBS translations are, though. But it's not like you're missing anything.

RZI

Salazar said:
I stand by Choi Min Sik being an awesome potential guest.

But I would be satisfied with Min. Or Hyomin. Or Jisook.
Choi Min Sik would be awesome, but do film actors go to the variety shows? If they do, I haven't recognized anyone.

The three main actors from "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" would be great too.

Salazar

RZI said:
Choi Min Sik would be awesome, but do film actors go to the variety shows? If they do, I haven't recognized anyone.

The three main actors from "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" would be great too.

Yeah, he is probably too serious. Which is a good thing, don't get me wrong. But they do seem to get the cop and romance drama folks. Who are often cheesy enough to keep talking about their roles and their character type.

I just love it when they get old folks or kids involved in the show - it feels curious, but good, for something as awesome as RM to work across generations.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
On twitter it seems like Noeul and Jihae are really good friends. It's so cute when friendships are built between groups.

Alta1r said:
Hot damn! This is just unfair. We need to get Hyuna's camera man on her.
Looks like someone hasn't seen the Gossip Girl MV.

Alta1r

Dice said:
On twitter it seems like Noeul and Jihae are really good friends. It's so cute when friendships are built between groups.

Looks like someone hasn't seen the Gossip Girl MV.

I haven't. I was never a fan of the song so I couldn't sit through the video. Maybe I'll check it out on mute.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Dice said:
Ah that's cool. Thanks for reminding me I need to follow Girl's Day on Twitter.
eKFVU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom