• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

broadwayrock said:
She has amazing skin.

True. And Dice is right - they can sing.

Taengoo fancam. Wings, bubbles, flashes of light, people lifting off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3xYn4d651I&feature=player_embedded

q9hyZ.gif

Salazar

DXPett1 said:
0___0

she is seriously too cute!

Yep.

hhavzy.gif

Taengoo just owned this page. You all know it.

Was reading something yesterday about how much a dude who invested in SM before SNSD's debut has made. It was quite a bit.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Dice said:
I feel like he was probably thinking eh lemme get this one out of the way now just for completion's sake. Now please someone give Soyeon that same courtesy!
Alta1r said:
Damnit Dice, I thought you had a Soyeon video. I even watched 30 seconds of it hoping someone had mislabeled it.
haha

I kinda wish I had a monitor that could rotate to portrait mode, that's the best way to watch those. Especially if the uploader leaves it in the full "original" resolution like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oChm7k1_wxs

Ashhong

omg watching Running man 43 and almost died laughing when Jong Kook started singing his song with the middle aged women after the Speed Quiz challenge.

SO GOOD

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
damn, those are awesome. nanaaaaaaaaa!! they all look pretty good tho, Uee isnt rockin a blank stare.

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
damn, those are awesome. nanaaaaaaaaa!! they all look pretty good tho, Uee isnt rockin a blank stare.

She's still rockin her blank stare. It just works well with the whole sexy look, lol.

Red team could spot the blue team Uee and Jungah and still rock their socks.

Salazar

Uee was pretty cool in Running Man.

The best thing about that ep, though, was how Gary and Jong Kook got this cute little kid to promise to shout if she saw Uee noona. Then they hear the kid scream, come running, and it turns out to be HaHa, who for some reason starts running away screaming.

8aa9Z.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Jaekyung, Hyunyoung and Woori are so addicted to selcas that uploading one at a time is apparently not enough anymore.

SBTWl.jpg

TtCHJ.jpg

D1rdZ.jpg

NLWfJ.jpg

ZuDSa.jpg

W3GBs.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
X8AyJ.jpg

woyT5.jpg

xU7F3.jpg

w0GA8.jpg

...don't understand the obsession with boobs...

For the lovers, even I thought this was good so you'll go nuts:

0j8PX.jpg

Alta1r

Dice said:

Those lights or whatever they are in front of the stage look like they could be the front of her shoes, making it look like someone shopped midget legs on her body. I can't unsee...

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Those lights or whatever they are in front of the stage look like they could be the front of her shoes, making it look like someone shopped midget legs on her body. I can't unsee...

rEyB9.gif

OML4E.gif

2vXGq.gif

Sicamobile.

FYlBH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom