• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

1QcK9.gif

bPKVQ.gif

ITEBu.gif

PE0IZ.gif

100% false rumours circulating that Soshi's next concepts are

a) fairy
b) vampire

Salazar

Kyon said:
i see a caucasian man next to Taemin, who is that?

EDIT: not Taemin next to whoever is next to Taemin i meant (i think its Leeteuk or is that Key?)

I think they had U-KISS and MBLAQ, as well as some SuJu dudes and SHINee on that show.

A U-KISS member ? I know they ditched two guys for slacking. Probably not. And they do sometimes have just random caucasian folks on shows.

Kyon

Banned
Salazar said:
I think they had U-KISS and MBLAQ, as well as some SuJu dudes and SHINee on that show.

A U-KISS member ? I know they ditched two guys for slacking. Probably not. And they do sometimes have just random caucasian folks on shows.

the guy in plaid doesnt look asian at all, his profile is what makes it look that way.hmmm

found an "HD" version of the video btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV5Ibo-DI6k&NR=1

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/kbss-music-bank-prepares-for-a-world-tour

On July 27th, representatives of KBS’s ‘Music Bank’ met with reporters and announced that they’ll be taking the popular music program on a world tour!

Starting this October, KBS will be kicking off their world tour in New York, before heading off to China for November; they’ll then tackle Vietnam and Europe in 2012. This large-scale K-Pop concert will be held under the title, ‘Music Bank’.

Director Jun Jin Guk revealed, “In the case of China, the ‘Korean Chinese Gayo Festival’, which we’ve been running for the past 10 years, will be expanded for ‘Music Bank’. For Vietnam, we’ll be celebrating 20 years of Korean and Vietnamese diplomatic relations by opening a Hallyu concert in Ho Chi Minh City.”

Since Europe has been headlining in Korean news due to their strong interest in the Hallyu wave, and representatives of KBS are said to be keeping tabs on the phenomenon.

The director went on to reveal, “Following the Hallyu wave, local concert representatives have been making visits to KBS to discuss the possibility of holding a concert there.”

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates on this exciting event!

NY-GAF get maybe a little hype.

ZPweu.jpg

Kyon

Banned
Soompi said:
Japanese Version of SNSD to Debut in October

A nine member girl group, dubbed “Japanese version of SNSD,” will debut this October and have been garnering a lot of attention throughout Korean netizens. On July 26th, Japan’s E-Girls held their first showcase, titled the "E-Girls SHOW" in Tokyo. Four of its members were backdancers of the popular boy group EXILE. The other five members were chosen from an audition slate of over 30,000 singers and dancers.

lNiF5.jpg

tcpyI.jpg

While it’s a stretch to call these girls the “Japanese version of SNSD” solely based on the size of the group, the comparisons are getting E-Girls some additional exposure internationally. The group’s leader Erina Mizuno is 18 years old, while its youngest member Nojomi Bando is only 13. E-Girls will make their official debut on October 12th with “Still.”

:lol first YG and now this i just cant anymore.

Salazar

I guess other companies have seen the crazy money SM are making.

Everyone can recognise an imitation, though.

Soshi will destroy.

Kyon

Banned
Salazar said:
I guess other companies have seen the crazy money SM are making.

Everyone can recognise an imitation, though.

Soshi will destroy.

ikr? and i remember once a rumor was Soshi was an "AKB48"-like group. I wish people wouldn't compare everything

Salazar

KHD: How did you find out Krystal’s number?
Taec: From SNSD…
KHD: Who from SNSD?
Taec: Her (Krystal’s) unnie, Jessica…
KHD: You knew Jessica’s number?
Taec: Yes because we’re close
KHD: OH~ We didn’t know you two were close!!
Taec: …I feel like I just dug myself a hole.
KHD: Your companies aren’t the same…so then who built up the courage first to ask for the other’s number? Taecyeon since you’re the man right?
Eunhyuk: I sense something weird. Nichkhun and Victoria are filming WGM right now…so through Victoria, he could have gotten Krystal’s number. Honestly, I don’t know Jessica’s number myself. So then how/why did you do all that through Jessica?
KHD: Explain yourself! Do you know every SNSD member’s number?
Taec: No, not all of them
KHD: You (and Jessica) must contact each other a lot?
Taec: No, we don’t call each other that often.
KHD: Then when do you contact her?
Taec: When I need to ask her a favor

lulz.

XH9pg.gif

qMsr2.gif

Yamato, come back to us.

Salazar

T-ara Hello Baby.

Can't believe how hard they got screwed over compared to Soshi and SHINee.

i like Mavin better than Mason...

syimato 7 months ago 180

I like renal failure more than goddamn Mason.

TIIIIIIIIFFANNNNNNNYYYYYY

zGPj5.gif
3bNvR.gif

ixqCP.gif
cPgmw.gif

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Ga In with Lee Min Soo. He's written most of BEG's music, including solo stuff, since Abracadabra and also Sunny Hill's Midnight Circus.
FwD2F.jpg

BjMTw.jpg

Ashhong

Salazar said:
lulz.

http://i.imgur.com/XH9pg.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qMsr2.gif[IMG]

Yamato, come back to us.[/QUOTE]

lol Eunhyuk like a boss making it harder for him. Taec is good friends with Tiffany and Yoona...I don't think its that much of a stretch for him to have Jessica's number.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
lol Eunhyuk like a boss making it harder for him. Taec is good friends with Tiffany and Yoona...I don't think its that much of a stretch for him to have Jessica's number.

It's one of the things I love about Running Man - the bullshit and showing off about who has whose number.

Sealda

Banned
sykoex said:
Ga In with Lee Min Soo. He's written most of BEG's music, including solo stuff, since Abracadabra and also Sunny Hill's Midnight Circus.
FwD2F.jpg

BjMTw.jpg

Lol, that guy look damn smug on the second picture. I would not be surprised if Gain went for a guy like him though...Would be just typical, meanwhile, it would take like 100 hours in We Got Married for Jokwon to get her to do that for 1 second...Oh well, i know WGM is just a scripted show but i mean, this is for real and its even uploaded...it looks damn authentic and she looks damn sleepy, tired and innocent...hehe, however, that guy should be closing his eyes on the second picture cause now it just looks creepy...honestly, he look more horny than tired, like he sits there and "says, oh i am so tired" but in reality he is damn horny and just plays along, so that he can slowly get Gain to lean on him, (this sounded damn netizen)

also, good for 2NE1 and go Sweden^^...

Peru

Well JoKwon is obviously gay.. I viewed that couple more as an improvised sit-com, although they clearly became great friends. Ga-In seems like the type of person who might go for a chain-smoking older composer, though, yeah.

Ashhong

Peru said:
Well JoKwon is obviously gay.. I viewed that couple more as an improvised sit-com, although they clearly became great friends. Ga-In seems like the type of person who might go for a chain-smoking older composer, though, yeah.

I knew it. You know who else? The Kwanghee dude from Z:EA who is known for plastic surgery. He has to be.

Sealda

Banned
If Jokwon is indeed gay maybe that would make it more obvious why he as like the only person in Mnet Scandals history gave his number to the fan he "dated".

While in Korea i met a friend who claimed her brother/cousin or someone, had been a writer for shows and he had written the script for the talk shows, implying that even the talk shows are scripted. (this is probably no news for you). Would be convenient with the amount of one liners these idols pushes out. As a non-korean speaker, its easier for us to pass their rhetoric as improvised but for a korean it might sound much more fake. When we just read subtitles, we do not really hear if it sounds like "scripted" or not. We just assume that its natural, maybe thats why i am able to watch We Got Married and Mnet Scandal without crinching?

Also in Korea i met a friend who claimed her friend have had 9 plastic surgeries and had dated that blonde guy in Ft. Island and that he have had a hard childhood at home. (hehe, some real gossip, here)

Peru

Talk shows are scripted, but so are they in the west, so is Oprah, etc. That doesn't mean that the actual lines they speak are handed over to them or that it's fake, just that this theme will be brought up here, do you have any anecdotes you can bring up after the third ad break? etc etc. As for WGM I can imagine all the scenes ('we'll go there and there and there') are set up but none of the dialogue or reactions.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Yeah, like on the radio shows they just give the idols the list of questions the DJ is going to ask. They look it over before going on the air and come up with the answers. And like Peru said, it's not much different from how interview shows are handled in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom