• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipse

Like how she's all the way at the end by herself and not even looking at the camera like the rest of the group. Girl can't even take pictures right.

Alta1r

Resistance is futile.

tumblr_lgiqjbKcTM1qds521o1_500.gif

tumblr_lizsyiNUJL1qd4n8jo1_250.gif
yoona_screensaver_gif_by_lokiboki-d30egz0.gif

Alta1r

AlphaDragoon said:
They did, and yet I see no Jessica. :p

I kid, I kid. A Yoona is fine too.

EDIT: Wait, somebody did post a Jess pic above. Yay.

Jessica you say? She is definitely goddess tier herself.

tumblr_lnhmmlsCss1qcnahpo1_250.gif

tumblr_lnfd0cETsN1qfo9uqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lmrbosl5vU1qko7nmo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkffa9dD5T1qf1542o1_500.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I knew I smelt some Hyoyeon hating.

vanty

Alta1r said:
Lol, this is like those SAT questions. One of these does not belong...
Yah I know what you're talking about, Tiffany's nose dwarfs everything else in the picture. Freaks me the hell out.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh fuck, the darkspawn are gathering their forces. Man the towers of Yoona! Taeyeon archers at the ready! Hold guard at the Tiffany gate! Prepare your eyes for impact!

Salazar

On July 27th, a fan left a frustrated comment on IU’s fancafe under the title, “You don’t leave any replies. This is too much.” The fan wrote, “Everyone, if IU replies to this message, I’ll dress like a woman.”

10 minutes after he posted, IU replied, “Please upload a proof shot before July ends. I will be waiting.”

tumblr_losk91pxg71qiuu7p4t.gif

Salazar

On July 27th, Lee Sooman, the CEO of SM Entertainment, stated that Kpop is increasing in popularity around the world, but it needs a kick to further place it on a higher pedestal.

In order to do this, a new way to distribute music, such as iTunes, is needed for the music market. It would not just include music purchases but also allow music to be downloaded for free. This would allow a new kind of advertising for Kpop groups and their companies.

Lee Sooman expressed this after receiving an award for allowing Hallyu to spread throughout Asia. SM Entertainment was able to spread Kpop’s wings with highly successful groups like TVXQ and SNSD. Those wings were shown off during the craze for SM Town in France.

Lee Sooman further commented that idol groups are not just being promoted through music shows and concerts. Sites like Facebook and Youtube are useful tools in further advertising.

Furthermore, he also stated that free downloading of Kpop music will prevent illegal downloads. By allowing for example, SNSD’s new song to be downloaded for free during the next 2 to 3 months after being released will become beneficial marketing for SM.

Lee Sooman also recommended that Korea build the foundations for an international Hallyu school that would invite foreigners to learn the Korean language and be informed on Korean popular culture.

Huh.

TKw0x.jpg

Intel had Soshi some special jewellery made.

iOm21.jpg
m9BEO.jpg

Dice

It's gonna be crazy, dawg.

I'm actually extremely curious to see WTF is going on with Wonder Girls anymore, seeing as how miss A became exactly what they were.

Ashhong

Peru said:
You mean the September Fan Wars when the three girl groups of 2007 clash?

Gonna be so epic. Who do you guys think will win? Maybe it's my SNSD bias but I think they're too big right now to lose.

Dice

SNSD will win Music Bank every week. It's a law of the universe.

As for other shows... You really don't want to underestimate the Wonderfuls, especially when they have had frothing demand for new stuff for so long.

Kara can't compete in popularity. The Kamilia is known for being passionate and badass, not especially numerous.

Alta1r

vanty said:
Yah I know what you're talking about, Tiffany's nose dwarfs everything else in the picture. Freaks me the hell out.

Lol, I'm not gonna lie, as much as I love Fany, her entire head looks unusually large in that picture.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Dice said:
SNSD will win Music Bank every week. It's a law of the universe.

As for other shows... You really don't want to underestimate the Wonderfuls, especially when they have had frothing demand for new stuff for so long.

Kara can't compete in popularity. The Kamilia is known for being passionate and badass, not especially numerous.
I can't help but think WG's popularity is waning. I feel like their last single fell flat and they lost a really great member with Sunmi leaving. I'm thinking SNSD will greatly overshadow Kara and WG. And I think they deserve it too as they've been really good to their fans and working really hard. Also the fact that there are 9 of them and they've all stuck together since debut kind of amazes me.

Niks

sykoex said:
Also the fact that there are 9 of them and they've all stuck together since debut kind of amazes me.
I think they all know the moment one of them leaves, the group crumbles apart (yes even if its hyoyeon)

Hmm, makes me wonder if they each earn the same amount. Or maybe Taeyeon or Jessica earn more because they are the main vocalists?? Anyone know?

Peru

They earn the same from SM, but they've revealed that they pocket the money from commercials and endorsments individually. (Unlike some groups where all income, no matter who participates in an activity, is split)

Dice

♡ NOEUL ♡ NOEUL ♡ NOEUL ♡ NOEUL ♡ NOEUL ♡ NOEUL ♡ NOEUL ♡ NOEUL ♡

kUUAL.jpg
0AzEh.jpg

XLOg9.png

u3Va1.png

r5Bjg.gif

JF3cu.gif
h8CN6.jpg

thycF.jpg
GAmxx.jpg

YTBrj.jpg

xq0G2.jpg

mjg8P.jpg

ioQIE.png

SZvYd.jpg

Fg70V.jpg

OVffz.jpg

OpBZC.jpg

9a2rJ.jpg

zDFI0.jpg

WC4Ep.jpg

mNwD9.jpg

SWhBf.jpg

d0f0m.jpg

O6Hvx.jpg

FPTtR.jpg
TWnEO.jpg

0dx3T.jpg

loqoy.jpg

Nhapw.jpg
XAFl7.jpg

tyUht.jpg

smdvC.jpg

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Thanks again Dice that gag show was really cool.

I like Rainbow's special self introductions.

L5.gif

"Rainbow's Charismatic Leader Jaekyung"

ts.gif

"Rainbow's Giddy Maknae Hyunyoung"

Cr.gif

"Rainbow's Femme Fatale Sexy Rapper Go Woori"

I also like how the rest of them always roll their eyes and boo Woori when she does her overzealous intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom