• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Chiave said:
I feel bad for anyone who has a wardrobe malfunction.

Briefly, yeah.

il89g.gif
zvDcI.gif

bkDOT.gif
BKjeZ.gif

lol Taengoo

A7BsH.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
aK4ug.jpg

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Edit: I want to be in this limo.

4jyxd.jpg

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Hm...my gf wears those size shorts out all the time. I should tell her what Korea thinks of her attire.

Yeah, it wasn't so much a "malfunction" as the shorts being maybe an inch, inch and a half shorter than regular.

DTR76.gif
3yrlz.gif

Ashhong

I actually made a big deal a few months ago at a Uee picture where she was wearing shorts that allowed you to see the bottom of her ass like that. It was the first time seeing that kind of wardrobe on an idol and it was glorious.

Dice

You can see the crease of her butt cheek! OMG SCANDAL/WHORE!

Jia is sexy.

ijftci.gif

ijfmDK.gif

Biscuits

Salazar said:
Wait, wasn't this from when she was supposedly groped by that old guy behind her?

RM46 was sooo hilarious. Haroro's setups are genius, especially that second last one with Gary. Gwang Soo and Jae Suk trying to break the rules in jail was also pretty funny - it's moments like these, where they find some really creative way to circumvent the rules, that keep me coming back to the show. Also it seemed like Ji Hyo was trying to make up for being make-up-less last episode by putting on lots AND dyeing her hair as well.

filler

Banned
The more I listen to Roly Poly, the more I love it. Such a fun song and the choreography is brilliant. The dancing just fits the music so perfectly, this is some Thriller level shit.

Dice

We have enough gifs of Nana doing all the exact same moves with the same shots.

SHINHYE~

il0W6O.gif

She's so cute! Wahhhhhh!

Salazar

filler said:
The more I listen to Roly Poly, the more I love it. Such a fun song and the choreography is brilliant. The dancing just fits the music so perfectly, this is some Thriller level shit.

Perfect ratio of

a) Fuck, that's an awesome dance move.
b) lol, that's goofy as fuck.

filler

Banned
It's really too bad about the actual music video though. What were they thinking with all of those cuts? I stick to watching the live performances and dance covers from fans.

Dice

KARA ALL UP IN THIS BITCH!

HQGAN.gif

OMGODDESS

va9uQ.gif

BABY GODDESS

btinK.gif

WIFEY I AM READY

ON0Vj.gif

I don't really feel like yelling for every gif, I'll just post...

izczq.gif

RIcRD.gif

0w0kw.gif

BdUe6.gif

dXof0.gif

6HVzO.gif

Ddgbc.gif

Ec2WY.gif

kJiTm.gif

qu1Fc.gif

ZDg2J.gif

SBwnP.gif

xq36C.gif

1S0I5.gif

YSffN.gif

di3bz.gif

2LKmH.gif

I've completely come around on Seungyeon. She won me over and is on even ground with the others. What a cutie. <3

Bonus Jing in goddess mode (she recently learned this):

UnaRI.jpg

Salazar

Holy shit, you might be right, Ronok.

I didn't even notice the scrunched up pink thing. More to the point, how did she not notice ?

ramyeon

Pretty sure the pink thing is a shirt underneath the jersey.

But really, Korean girls wear shorts that short a lot. Looks like they've just rolled up a bit on her. Unfortunate, but not as bad as her nip slip so I'm sure she'll get over it :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom