• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

One of those is Yuri.

More T-ara Hello Baby. Hyomin is so adorable.

Yo Dice

g5BbB.gif

xAkXR.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I'm watching Music bank and good grief, T-ara. There's gotta be like 50 gifs in that performance.

And what does it mean when I am totally fanboying over miss A but there isn't much in their performance to capture? Bad choreo? Needs more charisma? Though, Jia is fire.

Alta1r

LOL, I'm watching this Intimate Note episode with SNSD on it. This stuff is hilarious, the random crap they bring up. Stuff like this seems like it has to be scripted, at least in terms of what the girls are allowed to bring up. Although Yuri and Sica seem like they actually air some real dirty laundry every once in a while.

Sooyoung really dominates the show, which makes her that much more likeable. I'm surprised at how errbody kept saying they don't know Taengoo though. You'd think with her goofy, dorky personality she'd be someone that they all knew pretty well, unless it's all for TV/radio and in reality she's more like Will Ferrell or something. It's also kind of offputting that no one really had anything to say about the goddess of the group, Yoona. But this was after Genie and before Oh! so I'll chalk it off to her still being very young at this point in time.

tumblr_liqpp95KFk1qequoqo1_400.gif

Link to the episode for the recently initiated like me: http://www.kshownow.net/2011/03/intimate-notes-with-snsd-english-subs.html

EDIT: Ranvier, you'd like this episode, Yuri gets a pretty decent amount of camera time and has some funny shit to say and brought up against her. Seohyun sounds like she's crazy though.

Hyo pulls off a mustache pretty well too, lol.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/nyc-korea-day-new-date-performance-by-sorea

The Korean American Globalization Committee of Eastern US has officially announced the new date for NYC’s second annual Korea Day! The date has been modified to AUGUST 16 2011, from the original date of July 29th. The date has been postponed in order to better accommodate the activities and dining for this ongoing heat wave. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused the public, but please note that the location, menu and festivities have not been changed.

The festivities will be the same as planned prior; the event will begin at 11am and end around 7pm, and it will be filled with live outdoor performances and plenty of good eats. The announced K-pop contest will be adjusted according to the new schedule as well.

In order to promote Korean culture and more specifically, Korean food – the KCSNY have decided on traditional Korean dishes such as Bulgogi, Daegi Bulgogi, lettuce wraps, Kimchi, Korean pancakes, Japchae, Ddukboki, and Bibimbap to serve at the event. They hope that the NYC public will gain a better understanding of Korean culture when they see the complexity of the dishes.

To open and end the cultural performances, KCSNY has invited from Korea the band ‘Sorea‘, who specialize in performing traditional Korean music, and best known for their K-Pop covers, particularly, SNSD’s Gee.

Kind of cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuvPjxo6bV0

I assume NYC will be getting the real thing some time later this year or early next.

Sica is reportedly flying there.

QLExs.jpg

Missing Fany's birthday.

brbZg.gif

Salazar

Roly Poly choreography is amazing.

SHINee just wore silly shades, and stayed awesome. SuJu had to go stupid all over.

qZMQy.gif

b4hia.gif

6kOdp.gif

0SKJw.gif

Throwing out some Nicole for Dice.

ZrXLl.gif

Maddness

Salazar said:
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh

You know cute when you see it.

2008031503430610rhw.gif

tiffanyvid309yqyv.gif

Man, I tell you what, I love women I really do. I love talking to women, I love being with women, I love women. And the thing that does it for me the most is definitely the smile. Holy shit does Tiff have the greatest smile I've ever seen. It's like a punch in the face (think skittles not harassment) every time I see her do it. Sorry I went off on a tangent, it's 6am and I'm still tipsy.

Conceptor

RM 20 was one of the best ones yet. Ji Hyo is so badass and was so determined in this ep, and the lie detector game was ace. Wish they could have kept Lizzy on for more episodes though :<

wd7Ye.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Salazar said:
Are they going to do the Eurodance Roly Poly on shows ?

Because that would be amazing.

Hopefully. The song comes out on August 2nd so it's just in time for music shows.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Hyunyoung in a series of pics she titled "Photos that do not require explanation. kekekekeke"

2KVuQ.jpg

kqLMc.jpg

0uQ6D.jpg

BTW Speaking of video games, if you're on iOS there's a pretty cool Korean action rpg called Queen's Crown that is free right now on the app store.

Chesskid1

Banned
i always drive past this korean church. thinkin about stopping by one day. i'm not korean but i think i can go. heh.

dice hooked me up with a hyuna avatar, much love <3

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/nam-gyu-ris-wardrobe-malfunction

On the 29th, actress Nam Gyu Ri threw the celebratory first pitch for the ‘2011 Lotte Card Pro Baseball‘ LG-Samsung game at Seoul’s JamShil Baseball Stadium. Her attire raised some eyebrows, as she wore a pink baseball jersey coupled with a pair of extremely short black shorts.

Nam Gyu Ri’s agency, Story Entertainment, conveyed a message from Nam Gyu Ri regarding her experience at the game via their Twitter page. It stated:

“I was so excited to play baseball at a baseball stadium for the first time in my life. Because everyone was so welcoming, I wanted to do my best and practiced for hours, I was so in the zone that when I entered the field right after practice, I didn’t realize I had a slight wardrobe malfunction… I sincerely apologize for causing controversy, and I hope my stylists aren’t too upset with me. I will try and be more cautious from now on.”

4XJG3.jpg

I was expecting something worse
better?
, but I guess those are pretty tiny shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom