• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iolrt.jpg

Have any of you seen it? I need this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vordhosbn

Banned
tumblr_lpouynArQG1qm2w82o1_250.gif
tumblr_lpouynArQG1qm2w82o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lpouynArQG1qm2w82o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lpouynArQG1qm2w82o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lpnkm5m5ab1qd4n8jo1_500.jpg

According to Sisapress , SNSD is #1 with the poll ” Who moves Korea in 2011” . They were #6 in 2009 and 2010 .

1) SNSD
2) Yoo Jaesuk
3) Kang Hodong
4) Kim Jaedong
5) Bi
6) Bae Yongjoon
7) Jo Yong Pil
8) Lee Soo Man
9) Choi Bul Am
10) Ahn Sungki

vordhosbn

Banned
I kind of see where he's coming from. That smile is certainly heart-melting.

500 Days of Tiffany- A Stephanie Hwang Special Post
Posted by Kenneth in Pictures/Gifs, Random, SK Feature

tumblr_l7gbaigvwo1qcgybmo1_500.jpg

Well, not exactly 500, but close enough. Just my 2 cents worth for the favourite eye-smiles lady of most SONEs all over the world….

“Earthly angel”, “Brighter than Gems Tiffany’, “Beautiful Girl(Lady)”, and so on; Tiffany of the K-Pop group SNSD has been the recipient of every known accolade used to describe beauty, poise and grace known to Mankind.

So, what is it about our favourite eye-smiles lady that elicits such a response from adoring fans of hers, both SONEs and casual fans alike ? In fact, I can personally vouch for the fact that the moment someone lays his or her eyes on Tiffany flawless countenance, the first reaction that comes out of their mouth is “WOW! That is one Beautiful lady!”

Well, I personally believe her God-given aegyo-fat eye folds, plus her extremely cute and adorable personality is what contributes to her continuing popularity. Coupled with the fact that she is a child of Our Heavenly Father (and she advertises this fact at every opportunity that she gets), this unique combination makes Tiffany very attractive to all and sundry.

In fact, Tiffany has the special ability to make fans of anyone regardless of whatever facial expression she decides to adopt. From dorky to dreamy, cute and cuddly to chic and sophisticated, Tiffany’s various facial expressions never fails to elicit a response from the receiving party, the reactions being positive most, if not all, of the time!

In celebration of our favourite earthly angel’s innate gift to bring joy to the people around her, via her facial expressions, I hereby present a short compliation of the various heavenly expressions of Tiffany Hwang:

First and foremost, her, oh, so famous killer eye-smiles.

xbdptzyp2r.jpg

Next up, her super adorable facial pout.

xz9t2mdji8.jpg

How about when our favourite lady is stumped by a question?

xjinrl36zn.jpg

Her next best feature: the wink that melts the hardest of hearts.

xzmm9rjlhn.jpg

Sometimes, even an angel can get surprised by the turn of events .

xaopzyw7zy.jpg

That’s when she says a little prayer for you and I here on Earth

xc4tj1wwav.jpg

Of course, sometimes the only view that we fans can get of her is the side profile, but, that, I sincerely believe, is enough

xekz1fjlci.jpg

There you have it, my friends, a short recap of sorts on why SONEs all over find our dear Tiffany so adorable, attractive, cute, cuddly, and so forth ( insert your favourite adjective here), making her one of the important team members that make up our favourite band of 9 earthly angelic ladies, So Nyuh Shi Dae.

by: Kenneth@snsdkorean

Salazar

Film actor
1994 Tyranno's Toenail
2008 Bee Movie (Korean dubbing as Barry B. Benson)
2009 White Tuft, the Little Beaver (Korean dubbing as narration & Owl)

Music videos actor
2004 Shinnago (신나고) - "Cause' You're Pretty" (이쁘니까)
2005 Kang Ho-Dong's carol album Oh Happy Day - "Look Out the Window"
2009 Future Liger (project group w/ Tiger JK, Tasha) - "Let's Dance"

Future Liger is such an awesome name.

6UDkK.gif

Conceptor

So I ended up watching that Ji Hyo movie you guys were talking about in it's entirety the other night.. It was.. something else, :lol.

the latter half/third was all sorts of fucked up D:, but I suppose that's okay, given the scope of the movie

ramyeon

Phonomezer said:
never heard of him!

As for Bad Girl, lol @ Tiffany 1:37 to 1:41 fucking up the dance. She could never do this during the live performances either.

BLESS.
Park Jaebom, he used to be in 2PM. That's who the video was of anyway.

Salazar

z0bJg.gif

I think 9 Muses did these concept photos before stuff started getting banned.

http://i.imgur.com/o4zYt.jpg

And GAON chart for the first week of August.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/gaon-charts-release-chart-rankings-for-the-1st-week-of-august

Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking

1. 2NE1 – “Ugly” – 45,026,674 Points

2. miss A – “Goodbye Baby” – 33,535,771 Points

3. Leessang – “Grand Final” ft. Jung In & MC Nal Yoo – 29,076,912 Points

4. 2NE1 – “Hate You” – 28,003,903 Points

5. CM HaHa – “Sticky Rice Cake” – 24,736,766 Points

6. Ja Woorim – “Whale Hunter” – 22,721,045 Points

7. Super Junior – “Mr. Simple” – 22,645,614 Points

8. T-ara – “Roly-Poly” – 18,740,451 Points

9. HOMME – “Laughing Cause I’m A Man” – 17,712,055 Points

10. 4MEN – “Vision Of Love” – 17,657,488 Point

3rd is pretty decent for Leessang.

Alta1r

A little late to the Bad Girl train, but just watched the MV. The song's not too bad. Definitely not Oh! or Hoot level, but not turrible. I love listening to them trying to pronounce "girl" lol.
The MV could easily have been 10x better with more shots of Yoona, although, as other people have mentioned, Sica tears it up in those red pants. Hot damn. And, Hyo at the end...too good.

Peru

Bad Girl is a great song. For something that won't get promoted, a fairly poor surprise MV is still better than nothing. The Taxi MV is another story - a lead single deserves more. SM are too arrogant, which is why I don't know how the album turned out to be so good. Hopefully the same coherent sound will be heard on their Korean comeback album / or switch the mandatory lame ballads with stuff written by Yuri who talks every interview about getting her songs released. Can't be less interesting than some of the filler tracks of yore.

Alta1r

Peru said:
Bad Girl is a great song. For something that won't get promoted, a fairly poor surprise MV is still better than nothing. The Taxi MV is another story - a lead single deserves more. SM are too arrogant, which is why I don't know how the album turned out to be so good. Hopefully the same coherent sound will be heard on their Korean comeback album / or switch the mandatory lame ballads with stuff written by Yuri who talks every interview about getting her songs released. Can't be less interesting than some of the filler tracks of yore.

I didn't know Yuri writes songs. Has any of them made it onto an album and/or youtube?

Peru

She (+ Seohyun, at least) does compose as well. None of it released, and for all we know it's total crap, but they did talk up having that stuff on their coming releases.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm trying to understand the Bad Girl choreo...

We have Bollywood:

iRsrg.gif

e5gOq.gif

bollywood35jy0.gif

Thriller:

ruV1L.gif

Teenager in the 80s:

eightiesxjos.gif

And... I don't know what this is, but judging my the arm motions I'm gonna guess Hyoyeon had a hand in it:

unknown18wt.gif

The rest is failure at being fierce.

Dice

The Great Escape is the best thing they've done since Genie.

http://youtu.be/NjtAI2IIdUg

Yeah! I can get into that.

Chocolat for those interested:

F5LWj.jpg

Sc6rF.jpg

I like the blonde, though she would look better with natural hair. For some reason she reminds me of a few of my Chinese friends.

Dice

TJSlO.gif

Paparazzi: Sica can sense cameras on her from a mile away, and she wants you to fuck off.

s3KkL.jpg

My brain doesn't understand how Boram has been looking so good lately.

jVIxp.jpg

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
broadwayrock said:
Sistar are such teasers:
lol. It's cool to see all 4 of them on stage again.

PyCu8.jpg

I love seeing Woori and Hyunyoung together, Woori's birthday message to Hyunyoung today was really sweet.
zgfCY.jpg
lYYVX.gif

NoEul looks like a goddess here :O
inCtK.jpg

Jisook enjoying the view
P9X5A.jpg

She looks like Taeyeon

Alta1r said:
Don't kill me. At least she's not Hyo, right?

HYOYEON has a beauty that is difficult to emulate. The closest thing to her beauty would probably be a shallow coral reef glistening with diamonds and other heavenly treasures.

ln2LL.gif

filler

Banned
Finally got around to watching episode 33 of IY(where they introduce the new cast members). The way the new members introduced themselves was cool. I said goddamn at Victoria's flexibility. Her drunken style dance was badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom