• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXPett1

Alta1r said:
Taecyon just called for more tea.

tumblr_lnz88nBAbU1qj60veo1_250.gif

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
I remember reading a Hyo interview where she said she only goes during Christmas because her parents make her. +1 for Hyo in my book.

Of course. Why would Hyo worship someone that made her look like that?

snsd_yoona_gif_by_teklaa-d45v2he.gif

Troll Yoona

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Of course. Why would Hyo worship someone that made her look like that?

Troll Yoona

Yeah, but Yoona has similar reasons for being a non-believer too. After-all, God kept her trapped in the body of a 12 year old.

Alta1r

It's OK Ranvier, I only count 8 of them in that last one. Maybe they're just doing it for Sooyoung's health since they know she's super religious.

The other 3 are obviously for a CF. Nothing to worry about.

a WTF moment, miss A Suzy's on her ideal type, "The criteria of my ideal type is clear... guys who don’t have double-eyelids or who have inner double-eyelids.”

Who would have thought the type of eyelids would be such an important feature of attraction. Learn something new everyday...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Killamangiro said:
a WTF moment, miss A Suzy's on her ideal type, "The criteria of my ideal type is clear... guys who don’t have double-eyelids or who have inner double-eyelids.”

Who would have thought the type of eyelids would be such an important feature of attraction. Learn something new everyday...
She was clearly indicating a guy who was around at the time. Was Rain there?

Deadly

Alta1r said:
It's OK Ranvier, I only count 8 of them in that last one. Maybe they're just doing it for Sooyoung's health since they know she's super religious.

Those are all super old pictures :lol

Ranvier

Alta1r said:

Yeah okay...I'd be alright with that.

So is Jessica considered like the Black Sheep (
slut
) of the group? There are always pictures/rumors of her with dudes and I remember that there were quite a few pictures/stories of her making out with guys in public when she was in high school.

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Oh my. That is an amazing look for her. Possibly one of the best I've seen of Taengoo.

Its the long hair. She needs to bring it back. And while Taengoo looks amazing with glasses, I hate it when they do that glasses with no lenses shit. She should just wear normal glasses all the time. She can pull off the sexy teacher look soooo well.

Deadly

Ranvier said:
Its the long hair. She needs to bring it back. And while Taengoo looks amazing with glasses, I hate it when they do that glasses with no lenses shit. She should just wear normal glasses all the time. She can pull off the sexy teacher look soooo well.
I think the glasses was only to look like the role she was playing (Margo from Despicable me). They actually do look so alike and she looks amazing too.
Ud1w9.jpg

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Lol, why are they singing in Spanish??

Feliz Navidad

Also, Eunjung sounds a lot different than her T-ara songs.

Strange.

And wow you recognize their singing voice? Can you tell which person is singing just by listening? I can't even do that with SNSD cept with maybe Taengoo Fany, and Sica. And sometimes Sunny since she usually sings in a super high girly voice. The rest sound exactly the same to me.

Ranvier said:
Strange.

And wow you recognize their singing voice? Can you tell which person is singing just by listening? I can't even do that with SNSD cept with maybe Taengoo Fany, and Sica. And sometimes Sunny since she usually sings in a super high girly voice. The rest sound exactly the same to me.

I can tell when Jess is singing, her voice is pretty distinctive.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
Strange.

I can't tell when T-ara are singing, just that the Feliz Navidad sounds so much different than any T-ara song.

In SNSD, I can tell when Hyo aka the auto-tuner is singing.

tumblr_ldieqcYPXc1qdxye1o1_250.gif

Same with Yoona.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Taeyeon is the one who gets whatever has some power behind it
Tiffany is the breathy low tone one with awkward adlibs
Jessica is the one who isn't nasal but sounds like it
Sunny is the high-voice Snow White type
Seohyun is the mature/pro sounding one
Yoona is the one who talks with notes (it can be sexy tho)
Sooyoung is a higher pitched Tiffany, it's kind of uncanny
Yuri is the one with nice rich tone but very unstable
Hyoyeon is like a low pitch Jessica without technical skill

Ashhong

Dice said:
Taeyeon is the one who gets whatever has some power behind it
Tiffany is the breathy low tone one with awkward adlibs
Jessica is the one who isn't nasal but sounds like it
Sunny is the high-voice Snow White type
Seohyun is the mature/pro sounding one
Yoona is the one who talks with notes (it can be sexy tho)
Sooyoung is a higher pitched Tiffany, it's kind of uncanny
Yuri is the one with nice rich tone but very unstable
Hyoyeon is like a low pitch Jessica without technical skill

lol.gif

vanty

Only one I can pick out in a song is Jessica.

Much easier with 2NE1 since they all have completely different voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom