• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Oh hey. It dropped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIfSbduhq-I

7HCP7.jpg

Lol, I haven't listened to the song to know if it's good or not but I hope he gets sh*t for this left and right on RM now.

Ashhong

Alta1r said:
Lol, I haven't listened to the song to know if it's good or not but I hope he gets sh*t for this left and right on RM now.

Why? He was a singer before RM. They only make fun of Kookie because his music doesnt fit him at all lol

edit: the song sounds familiar, but regardless is pretty catchy. He really does love reggae (Bob Marley lol)

Ranvier

God dammit it man. Just. God Dammit. Finally finished the last episode of IY (well last episode with Yuri and Sunny) and those bastards had me bawling like a little baby for the last 10 minutes of it. Why do they have to do that stupid tear jerker shit? They used to do that in the first few episodes with the whole grandparents spiel and now this. I first lost it when Road Lee started tearing up and the part where Yuri breaks down physically hurt me. Seriously, I felt pangs in my chest.

Current Mood:
511032227_5fc26b2906_o.gif

Well I guess I'm done with IY now because without Yuri's hotness and Sunny charm, really, whats the point? I kind of want to join all you folks on the RM bandwagon but I think I'm going to finish horror factory and Girl's Go to School first since both those are all SNSD and relatively short. Then I'll start with all the SNSD Running Man's and hopefully by then, those girls are on a new show.

vanty

Didn't T-ara sign some $10m deal with whatever Japanese label they're with? Maybe they should have just gone the safe option with avex trax and things wouldn't be heading for disaster.

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:
Well those pictures above are doing her no favours, at least :p

Hyomin is exactly like Hyuna, both of which did not look good at all during IY, however, they clean up very well when their make-up is done right. They simply aren't natural beauties like Hyo or Yuri.

I'm going to be gone for the next few days (though will probably post tomorrow). Stay strong and hold down the fort Phono.

tumblr_lowh5mSgRN1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_lowh5qvlvN1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_lowh6g6Wkr1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_lowh7j4qfl1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_lowh7tVlM41qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_low0wbf4i01qfghqro1_500.jpg
tumblr_lowgt83Hw61qcaqtr.jpg

tumblr_low7jmfuaU1qhx6nko1_500.jpg
tumblr_lowgpzTfY91qcaqtr.jpg

tumblr_lotwu00eY01qh8dh2o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lowgsiJR4o1qcaqtr.jpg

tumblr_lotq087nNn1qahidbo1_500.jpg
h5ecB.jpg

tumblr_looyq64bqm1qh9s9j.jpg
5AkoW.jpg

tumblr_looyqrelYe1qh9s9j.jpg

kCppm.jpg

o5WJt.jpg

tumblr_lq63yojqzk1qc3k8xo1_500.jpg
tumblr_loylbhM2531qgfkiuo1_500.jpg

Keep them secret...keep them safe.

Ranvier

According to Minho's Wiki

Minho's Wiki said:
"Meanwhile, rumors about Minho dating SNSD member Kwon Yuri have broke out. Minho stating that Yuri is his ideal girl and their identical bracelets were the reasons for the rumors. Their closeness every SM Town concerts have been noticed as well. But none of them spoke about this issue."

Sal...go get my gun!

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
They simply aren't natural beauties like Hyo.

tumblr_lk0domNGuK1qe5ygio1_500.gif

There's something you don't hear every day.

Hyomin, on the other hand, is pretty sexy. I don't think the jet black hair and samurai look are doing her any favors though. She was the T-ara ulzzang for a reason (before Jiyeon took it over I'm guessing).

hyomin5.jpg

hyomin3.jpg

pp_98063_1_1254101617.jpg

Salazar

Alta1r said:
I don't get it. Is Taengoo talking to herself? Or who's saying what?

She's answering silly questions. The "star" responses are her.

TOP looking barely recognisable, arriving in Japan to shoot an MV with Gummy.

94Tdl.jpg

Alta1r

Salazar said:
She's answering silly questions. The "star" responses are her.

Ah, and the questions are from random people? I thought (was hoping) they were from Fany, just to fan the flames a little about their breakup rumor. Lol.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Ah, and the questions are from random people?

Yep.

Rookie alert.

02yFt.jpg

Rookie girl group Blady made their debut back in May with their first single album, “Tingle Tingle“. They’ve recently made their return with “Crazy Day“, and are out to stamp their mark on the K-Pop scene.

Comprised of Darae (22), Bunhong (21), Kangyoon (19), and Sunyoung (19), their name is a combination of the words ‘black’ and ‘lady’. Unlike other girl group who usually don’t stray too far from sexy or cute concepts, Blady opted to go for something strong, confident, and charming.

Terrible MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFphrMVWB3E

Alta1r

I wonder if the other girls in 4 Minute resent Hyuna for basically being 4 Minute by herself and for being bigger than 4 Minute as a solo artist.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
I wonder if the other girls in 4 Minute resent Hyuna for basically being 4 Minute by herself and for being bigger than 4 Minute as a solo artist.

I think they are pretty chill.

Even if this pic does look like Sohyun has drugged Gayoon.

yxftJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom