• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Deadly said:

Flustered, TaeYang said, “For the 1 year I worked on the album, my mind was only on work and I didn’t go out much. Seeing that, a friend came forward and told me ‘I will introduce someone, go meet her. She has a good personality. It would be good if you can get along well.’. And the person turned out to be SNSD Yuri.” which had the other star appearances on the show shocked.

TaeYang added, “I was invited to SNSD’s concert by Yuri. After that we kept in touch and got along well. And this year, SeungRi became schoolmates with Yuri at JoongAng University and he got to know about me and Yuri.”

Salazar

Deadly said:

j4Oyn.gif

Don't buy into couple gossip. Just don't.

Salazar

Peru said:
He literally confirmed that they went on dates, though.

qf6eQ.gif

I guess. Could be much worse, too. I mean, the dude is stupidly talented, ripped, and seemingly pretty nice. Daesung needs a hookup, though.

I promise to use SHINee reaction gifs in moderation.

Niks

Yuri can date all she wants, Taengoo however belongs to
fany

There was talk that she dated lee taeuk at some point?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
omgomgomgomg I have soooo much new Apink but you guys say they are too young so I'll only post the oldest one...

4NKBR.jpg

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

7gm8i.jpg

Apparently she can read your mind

yKmos.jpg

But she might be up for that

Z81Ej.jpg

Oh geez, no, you're a pervert

Ranvier

Alright so like we established, the Yuri, Gyuri fight was completely one-sided and unfair. Yuri is simply unbeatable. But I was thinking about it and I realized, a group is only as strong as its weakest (
most unattractive
) member. It's pointless pitting the two hottest members of Kara and SNSD against each other. The real test would come from a fight between their weak links to truly see which group is stronger.

Therefore its time for,

ROUND 1 of...

JESSICA "The Ice Princess" Jung verses SEUNG-YEON "The Piglet" HAM (
HAN
)

tumblr_lpf2r1CNcp1qbynugo1_500.jpg
f_9c87094acc8c.jpg

30ihxsy.jpg
tumblr_lp31y171iq1qbynugo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lp31p29RLo1qbynugo1_500.jpg
sic.jpg

tumblr_loefidD5vf1qbynugo1_500.jpg
x4lkrb.jpg

tumblr_l1q5walFJJ1qb1ovyo1_500-11.jpg
tumblr_loeed52ttc1qbynugo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnvmxjLFWa1qbynugo1_500.jpg
img0916u.jpg

jjubg.png
tumblr_lnim7l1aF21qbynugo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lmpbbiy1tk1qbynugo1_500.jpg
tumblrkxslgwa1dg1qzd0dq.jpg

tumblr_lm6vnxIzOR1qbynugo1_500.jpg
4gr95i.jpg

tumblr_llxz5z2kjm1qbynugo1_500.jpg
IMG_3379.jpg

tumblr_llat2wGO8l1qbynugo1_500.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg
tumblr_ll432rQxCn1qbynugo1_500.jpg
snsdjessica_picnik.jpg

tumblr_lohs3aDOg21qj00ys.gif
2mwikw1.jpg

infuyojpg.gif
tumblr_llq9ihrIHL1qdcel5o1_400.gif

I think Round 1 goes to the Ice Princess, Sica. Even though I'm not a fan, she can look pretty sometimes.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
Alright so like we established, the Yuri, Gyuri fight was completely one-sided and unfair. Yuri is simply unbeatable. But I was thinking about it and I realized, a group is only as strong as its weakest (
most unattractive
) member. It's pointless pitting the two hottest members of Kara and SNSD against each other. The real test would come from a fight between their weak links to truly see which group is stronger.

tumblr_lcd1snup9M1qe3v5lo1_250.gif

Lol. Dude this isn't even a fair fight. This is like Lebron versus some middle school kid. You can toss Gyuri, Nicole and the other one that's not Goo in there and Sica would still dominate them.

You and I both know there's only one SNSD member that should be in this worst of the worst battle.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Lol. Dude this isn't even a fair fight. This is like Lebron versus some middle school kid. You can toss Gyuri, Nicole and the other one that's not Goo in there and Sica would still dominate them.

Damn, you guys aren't serious.. right?

Ranvier

orangecaramel said:

I am. Unlike Alta1r I still think Gyuri is "UHGGGNNNNN" hot. I mean, absolutely incredible. But Yuri is the total package whereas Gyuri just has the face.

Case in Point.

snsd41.jpg

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:

Hmm, well 4-on-1 I'd have to take the numbers. But minus Gyuri, I'd take Sica over Ham+Nicole+the other one any day of the week. And twice on Thursdays. And 1-on-1 I'd take Sica over Gyuri.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
But Yuri is the total package.

Case in Point.

snsd41.jpg

You gotta stop livin in the past Ranvi. Face the facts! That Yuri is gone. Who knows when she'll ever come back. Or even if. Now all that's left of that golden age when thighs were full and bodices tight is wistful memories and a few old photos.

She's still beats Gyuri hands down though.

its friday night and all i want is to be in a kpop club busting dance moves. Wish I was in Seoul right now.

this is from a few pages back, quoted because not only is Ji Sook beautiful but also in terms of fashion, what she's wearing here is most excellent

6iEpd.jpg

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
You gotta stop livin in the past Ranvi. Face the facts! That Yuri is gone. Who knows when she'll ever come back. Or even if. Now all that's left of that golden age when thighs were full and bodices tight is wistful memories and a few old photos.

She's still beats Gyuri hands down though.

She's coming back man. Believe. Recent photographic evidence shows that her thighs have returned and there have been lots of images of her walking around with cupcakes. All good things.

Look at these recent Cosmo pictures

o5WJt.jpg

h5ecB.jpg

Legs are good, and the clavicle is no longer protruding out. The arms have regained some mass and she has a rounder face...among other things that need not be mentioned because there may be kids reading this. All signs point to her being better then ever before.

Ranvier said:
most unattractive

Therefore its time for,

ROUND 1 of...

JESSICA "The Ice Princess" Jung verses SEUNG-YEON "The Piglet" HAM (
HAN
).

Jessica as weakest link of anything SNSD is wrong, man. She's one of the hottest AND one of the best singers. And she kills Seung-Yeon, no contest if you ask me.

Jessie = awesome.

Dice

KDAJc.gif

Now Ranvier is insulting everyone. I don't know if that is better or worse than assaulting everyone with Hyoyeon megaposts.

Ranvier

AlphaDragoon said:
Jessica as weakest link of anything SNSD is wrong, man. She's one of the hottest AND one of the best singers. And she kills Seung-Yeon, no contest if you ask me.

Jessie = awesome.

I agree with you in that she has a killer voice. I think its second only to Taegoo's. And I like her "no bullshit" personality as well. But going from just looks, she's last on my list compared to the other girls. Though keep in mind all these girls are really attractive, its like ranking different tropical landscapes, all are beautiful yet in the end, it just comes down to preference. Well, expect for Yuri, she's like the Garden of Eden.

I don't find Ham attractive at all.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
But going from just looks, she's last on my list compared to the other girls.

I get that you, for reasons that will remain forever inexplicable to mankind, have a thing for Hyo who would normally hold this position. But Sica less attractive than Sunny? AND Seohyun?? Mind boggling!

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Without the clarification I would have believed this was Taengoo.

There are similarities. Taengoo is supreme, but Jisook is pretty awesome.

IdZ5S.gif

vanty said:
You need to check out Rainbow then, songs are mostly better and they're all hotter except for one girl.

QMaSe.gif

Alta1r

vanty said:
You need to check out Rainbow then, songs are mostly better and they're all hotter except for one girl.

I like 'A' and the newest one, Dreams maybe? And yeah, Jaekyung is second only to Yoona in my book. And Woori is pretty cute too. The rest I still can't really tell apart.

185165811.gif
tumblr_lea19le2TQ1qf4vhro1_250.gif

tumblr_lj5wwhtsDM1qhbonio1_r1_500.gif

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
I get that you, for reasons that will remain forever inexplicable to mankind, have a thing for Hyo who would normally hold this position. But Sica less attractive than Sunny? AND Seohyun?? Mind boggling!

Well, Sunny was last for a while but after watching IY, and Hello Baby, she somehow got cuter and cuter. Seohyun would be last if it weren't for that Visual Dreams video. There's a lot of untapped (
¿pun?
) there that has left me convinced she is only going to get better.

And Vanty, you need to explain yourself further. We need reasons for each girl.

I think SM did a marvelous job getting a wide variety of looks so most everyone would find at least one of them hot and then BAM!, SM Entertainment can make you their bitch like they did the rest of us.

And yes Jeakyung is the hottest one in that group. She just exudes sex.

Xilium

2 cents from a lurker. I'm assuming we are just going off of looks so...

Gyuri > Yuri - As far as I can tell, their bodies aren't different enough for that to play a huge role which leaves the face. IMO, Yuri can pull off some very sexy looks in photo shoots but Gyuri more consistently looks great regardless.

Jessica > Seungyoung - Kind of think this is an odd match-up as Seungyoug falls on the "cute" side of the spectrum and Jessica on the "hot" side and rarely have I seen either switch to the other side. The only reason why I give this to Jessica is because if someone doesn't find cute girls attractive, they would probably see Seungyoung as...homely, whereas Jessica would more universally be considered attractive.

Dice

Xilium said:
Jessica > Seungyoung - Kind of think this is an odd match-up as Seungyoug falls on the "cute" side of the spectrum and Jessica on the "hot" side and rarely have I seen either switch to the other side. The only reason why I give this to Jessica is because if someone doesn't find cute girls attractive, they would probably see Seungyoung as...homely, whereas Jessica would more universally be considered attractive.
This is fair. I'm totally cute-biased. Can't deny that Jessica looks damn fine, unlike a certain someone around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom