• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Can't see how those commercial income numbers are accurate. Although I guess the most lucrative SNSD deal came this year with Intel (and Dior, for some of the members).

Salazar

qhZqW.gif

N9TtY.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Seungyeon is cute, and so is Uee. Neither really in the ideal way for me, but still cute. Uee looks totally clueless all the time, just that deer-in-headlights sort of blank stare even when she is looking at something/someone.

Salazar

Dice said:
Seungyeon is cute, and so is Uee. Neither really in the ideal way for me, but still cute. Uee looks totally clueless all the time, just that deer-in-headlights sort of blank stare even when she is looking at something/someone.

Like Hyunah on IY ?

Dice

Salazar said:
Like Hyunah on IY ?
Huh? Hyuna is very aware, a sharp character. She whines a lot, but she does because she knows what's up and gets envious.
okay, also because she is being a big baby a lot of times, but it is also sort of playing on a korean concept of cuteness
She's sassy, too, she'll call people out like it's nothing.

Salazar

Dice said:
okay, also because she is being a big baby a lot of times, but it is also sort of playing on a korean concept of cuteness

Yeah, this is what I was thinking of.

Reposting for cosmos-shaking justice

259xx1x.jpg

Dice

I'm serious about someone making a Chanmi gif from that MV. There is also a different shot of her same moves at the end of the video for Lip Stains. She was singing to it as she did, so that might be their stage dance for the song. I like Soomi even more so that is a happy thought.
jailbait alert on the others lol

Ashhong

She looks like her face is squished! I don't like it lol, something is off.

However I have a new appreciation for Soyeon from T-ara. Just watched her in Oh! My School episode 10. She is funny as hell and much cuter than I originally gave her credit for

T-Ara+Soyeon.jpg

woops, didnt realize it went to a new page. The others in Kara will probably always be ahead for me. It's Nicole > Goo > Jiyeon > Gyuri > Seungyeon. Though Gyuri is only at the bottom because of her attitude.

Dice what part and MV are you talking about? I will make a gif later

edit2: The newest Oh My School on pikeyenny was pretty awesome. Had the continuation of the show with the 1st generation idol singers like Taewoo and Tony. Hilarious

Dice

Ashhong said:
However I have a new appreciation for Soyeon from T-ara. Just watched her in Oh! My School episode 10. She is funny as hell and much cuter than I originally gave her credit for
Heck yeah, she's super cute, and I love how saucy she is on stage. You should check out Eunjung's Bubi bubi promo vid. Soyeon is sooo cute in that when they do dance practice together.

The others in Kara will probably always be ahead for me. It's Nicole > Goo > Jiyeon > Gyuri > Seungyeon. Though Gyuri is only at the bottom because of her attitude.
Hara > Gyuri > Jiyeon > Seungyeon > Nicole for me. But I'll say that "the disparity isn't as wide as SNSD" and leave it that ambiguous.

Dice what part and MV are you talking about? I will make a gif later
Right here, time stamped for efficient viewing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VnFSN4SctY#t=1m5s
Jay just standing in the door watching like a creeper lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An8gYqWVLbc#t=7m30s
ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

The videos need more Soomi.

Salazar

Dice said:
Hara > Gyuri > Jiyeon > Seungyeon > Nicole for me. But I'll say that "the disparity isn't as wide as SNSD" and leave it that ambiguous.

You're just implying something mean about Hyoyeon.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
You're just implying something mean about Hyoyeon.

The gap from Tiffany to Hyoyeon is much bigger than the gap between Seungyeon and Nicole, or Goo and Nicole in Dice's case. How can you deny this :O

Dice

They are showing support for 5dolls by wearing same-ish outfits. At least that's what I assume, because it's just way too similar to the 5dolls videos. Not nearly as cute, though.

Dice

Han Groo is so much better than Witch Girl. I hope she doesn't end up being the next Sori.

panda21

Salazar said:
I am pro-Seungyeon. Ashhong says her face is squishy.

Hara and Seungyeon might as well be the only ones in Kara as far as I'm concerned

Seungyeon has hedgehogs as pets and that automatically makes her awesome. also dat eye smile

Salazar

panda21 said:
Hara and Seungyeon might as well be the only ones in Kara as far as I'm concerned

Seungyeon has hedgehogs as pets and that automatically makes her awesome. also dat eye smile

I completely agree.

FtY88.jpg

oh1xt.jpg

rmwiI.gif

85px1.jpg

^^^^^^^ HNNNGGG.

IU is just too adorable. At least this May I can stop feeling guilty for finding her so attractive. She's pretty much top of the ranks to me, ever since the Alicia CF. Her vocal talent in Good Day is pretty damn amazing.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
IY Ep 6.

Minho might be a handsome dude, but he's not entertaining.

Taewoo sulking was the best part of him coming.

"I told you guys, if you bring someone in better looking than me that I quit!!!!"

had me cracking up lol

Salazar

CaptYamato said:
is it wrong all i see in this picture is bad form.

I know. Seungyeon's ball is going straight up. That, or she's going to take an enormous divot out of the pitch.

It's better than SNSD's gridiron skills, though.

Incidentally, this is part of SNSD's Dior work. I could say I recognised the handbag, but I'd be lying.

85px1.jpg

nSakd.gif

uoUoo.gif

6YlWB.jpg

Salazar

IY Ep 7.

Sunhwa thinks cows are in the womb for 46 months.

Edit: And Hyuna says she was "passionately bouncing her pelvis" in school. God damn.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Telling you man...that show makes Sunwha look dumber than a bag of rocks. It's no joke. Totally ruins her for me.

I should mount a gentlemanly argument against this characterisation, but it seems more or less right.

Dice

Ashhong said:
Telling you man...that show makes Sunwha look dumber than a bag of rocks. It's no joke. Totally ruins her for me.
This is how Hello Baby changed my view of Yuri, except IY has a bit of role playing in it, and I see no evidence of that in HB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom