• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Biscuits said:
To those going to SMTOWN, have an amazing time and, for the love of this thread, PLZ get those fancams recorded and uploaded. I know it'll be hard, but please keep the shaking/trembling in the presence of soshi/other lesser SM groups to a minimum as well.

But yeah, have fun. Fafnir, do it if you get the chance. ELF fangirls are no match for Soshi fanboys.

No worries, Taeyeon focused fancam and pics will be coming from me. My only concern is that my friend will get confused and not know who is who and ends up fancamming Hyo.

3UcRG.gif

lunlunqq

Biscuits said:
They probably aren't the ones who scalped your tickets. Though they do deserve a smacking for buying them at exorbitant prices.

Tell me they paid $1000... no... $2000 for the floor tickets. That'll make me feel a little better...

lunlunqq

Fafnir said:
No worries, Taeyeon focused fancam and pics will be coming from me. My only concern is that my friend will get confused and not know who is who and ends up fancamming Hyo.

3UcRG.gif

Which section are you in? I'm in 118. We should probably meet up and work out a strategy to get down to the GA areas. What's the chance of we just jump down without being spotted or breaking a leg?

Ranvier

Fafnir said:

3UcRG.gif

Hyo looks really awesome there.

tumblr_lqqv31IVdo1qheqb0o1_500.gif
tumblr_lqjhbrKOTT1qgru4to1_500.gif

tumblr_llsnt2hj5W1qdkj1w.gif

Ashhong

If by awesome you mean decent aka the best she can ever look, then yes, yes she does. Then you go and ruin my image of her by posting that last gif.

Fafnir

lunlunqq said:
Which section are you in? I'm in 118. We should probably meet up and work out a strategy to get down to the GA areas. What's the chance of we just jump down without being spotted or breaking a leg?

I'm in 206. Yeah we should meet up and try and get down there. There might be concert security at the GA entrance, but the crazy fangirls are probably more dangerous lol.

Ranvier

Fafnir said:
I'm in 206. Yeah we should meet up and try and get down there. There might be concert security at the GA entrance, but the crazy fangirls are probably more dangerous lol.

You guys are going to have to employ the distract and sneak method. One fellow gaffer is going to have to man-up and take one for the team. He simply has to go up to the security guys, make a lewd gesture and the haul ass out of there. While security is busy chasing him, the other gaffers can sneak in. Be sure to put on long hair wigs and stand on your knees so you blend in with the other crazy fangirls. It also wouldn't hurt if some of you put glycerin in your eyes to make yourself cry. It will only further prove you belong. Make this happen guys, I need those Yuri Fancams.

I fall in and out of KPop fanboyism. I am basically gay for 60% of boygroups
I regret NOTHING
, but my favorite groups are f(x) and BIG BANG.

Biscuits

mintypixel said:
I fall in and out of KPop fanboyism. I am basically gay for 60% of boygroups
I regret NOTHING
, but my favorite groups are f(x) and BIG BANG.
Yup, Bigbang is definitely awesome.

lunlunqq

saranghae

Time to start my vocal training. Have to make sure I'm loud enough such that when Taengoo is close to my section, she can hear my scream...

"KIM TAEYEON, SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~"

Biscuits

lunlunqq said:
saranghae

Time to start my vocal training. Have to make sure I'm load enough such that when Taengoo is close to my section, she can hear my scream...

"KIM TAEYEON, SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~"
Use the guy that was posted earlier as a starting point.

mintypixel said:
I miss the GD&TOP album/era though. Those were some great songs :'(
Well GD's coming back soon I guess lol. Probably gonna get one GD&TOP song on there. I personally can't wait for Taeyang's comeback, which will no doubt serve up some epic choreography.

Biscuits said:
Well GD's coming back soon I guess lol. Probably gonna get one GD&TOP song on there. I personally can't wait for Taeyang's comeback, which will no doubt serve up some epic choreography.

Taeyan's choreo is the best IMO. The dances from GD&TOP's stages didn't really do it for me. I'm also praying for Daesung.

I was so underwhelmed by Seungri's (hope I spelled that correctly) solo efforts

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
mintypixel said:
I was so underwhelmed by Seungri's (hope I spelled that correctly) solo efforts

It was okay. I really liked his mini album. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should.

Deadly

I thought What Can I Do by Seungri is an awesome song. VVIP isn't too bad, I like the chorus the most. I didn't listen to the rest.

I think visiting this thread more frequently has made my snsd dream chance increase cause i had another one lol. Except this time instead of being just about them i was with them :D its the 2nd time its happened and the first time ended with sooyoung saying "dont leave oppa" guhhhhhh did not want to wake up.

Anyway this time i was hanging with Taeyeon for the afternoon, dont really remember doing what but i remember thinking the whole time "remember to take a photo with her, REMEMBER!!!". Next thing i know we're, for some reason, with someone else and we're watching tiffany through a window (not creepy at all), she was visiting someone or something. Cause when she came out and saw me she said hey to me including my name (woo first name basis). Don't remember seeing any of the other members though. I also remember thinking to myself to make sure to stay in Australia in November for Taeyeon's birthday when its in March.

I woke up and tried to go back to sleep and started dreaming about killing zombies LOL (too many games)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMKpVhNNC_g
pretty awesome 2011 birthday video for Taeyeon by flying petals

Ranvier

wing_zero8556 said:
I think visiting this thread more frequently has made my snsd dream chance increase cause i had another one lol. Except this time instead of being just about them i was with them :D its the 2nd time its happened and the first time ended with sooyoung saying "dont leave oppa" guhhhhhh did not want to wake up.

Anyway this time i was hanging with Taeyeon for the afternoon, dont really remember doing what but i remember thinking the whole time "remember to take a photo with her, REMEMBER!!!". Next thing i know we're, for some reason, with someone else and we're watching tiffany through a window (not creepy at all), she was visiting someone or something. Cause when she came out and saw me she said hey to me including my name (woo first name basis). Don't remember seeing any of the other members though. I also remember thinking to myself to make sure to stay in Australia in November for Taeyeon's birthday when its in March.

Wow, that is pretty awesome. I haven't had a SNSD dream in a while. I think the trick is to overload your senses with SNSD right before you to sleep. I'm talking about an absolute bombardment of them like an hour befor. Don't do anything but watch their variety shows, stare at pictures of them, listen to their music and then head straight to bed thinking about nothing else in-between.

Anchor Man said:
60% of the time, it works, every time.

And boy let me tell you when it does work...Hot Damn!

QmMoB.jpg

yuritongue.jpg
sleep.jpg

tumblr_ln1l2nJYvf1qeb1ao.jpg
tumblr_ln1lauRpXm1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_ln1krxGglY1qeb1ao.jpg
tumblr_ln1l5rCljF1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_ln1krkzaRD1qeb1ao.jpg
tumblr_ln1l65amDH1qeb1ao.jpg
tumblr_ln1ktjIwip1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_ln1l1r3auO1qeb1ao.jpg
tumblr_ln1kvrLYzo1qeb1ao.jpg
tumblr_ln1kssZLbr1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_ln1ky2dAKs1qeb1ao.jpg
tumblr_ln1l8xvSYZ1qeb1ao.jpg
tumblr_ln1lauRpXm1qeb1ao.jpg

Ranvier

vanty said:
Wow you guys are creepy. I doubt even fistful does that ahah.

The above statement simply shows you have never had a SNSD dream and are completely ignorant of what we are talking about and the elation we have experienced.

Try it man, its quite spectacular.

tumblr_lqd7ywWT0k1r1l73do1_500.gif

In all seriousness though, I've only dreamed about SNSD once (I had only Taengoo in mine as well for some reason even though I'm a Yuri guy) and while the dream was pretty good (
nothing sexual 8( ?
), I did get pretty freaked out/embarrassed. I avoided SNSD/K-pop for like 5 days after that.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
pics

4minute Chuseok photos.

They need to ban the bangs over the forehead hairstyle. It never has or ever will look good and it can make the hottest Idol look bad. I bet if Hyuna had a normal hairstyle in those pictures she would make even those traditional clothes sexy as hell.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I can't sit and watch something in it's entirety. I don't know how I did it with Dream High :/

Only RM episode I've seen is Sunny/Yoona. I just can't watch anything else in one sitting, not sure why.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
lol, it's not that. It's just.. I don't find it all that interesting.

Right now I'm watching Killer Girl K. I think I'm hooked.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My issue is that I'm too social. A lot of crazy shit goes down in the TV show and I have to talk to somebody. Even if they aren't watching it, I have to talk to somebody about something so I'll chat for a min or two and go back.

My brain: Feelings! --> Sharing!

Stupid extrovertedness...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
eyQP3.jpg

Girl is becoming like Tiffany. Can be meh at times, but on good days it's like the heavens opened and you got a glimpse of some divine creation too beautiful for mere mortals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom