• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Awwww yeeeaaahhh!

Yoona Car Wash - HD

tumblr_lqre3a3daH1qal14ko4_250.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Wow @ Sica. My oh my.. Hyo looks a lot like Yuri in this clip.

The second suggested video for that is NBA 2K12, lol wut?

well, yeah.. look at the tags

Jordan
XXI
Sneakers
Shoes
Review
Air Max
Nike SB Dunk
Nike SB
Dunks
High Definition
Jays
Cheap Shoes
Moves
Spot
Original
SNSD

Alta1r

Ahhh, I am a YouTube n00b. I wonder how many people actually watching the basketball videos see the SNSD one pop up. Potential converts, lol.

tumblr_lqzyfpnaZ21qe5ygio1_500.gif

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
Phonomezer said:
SNSD introductions at their Taipei concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgW5314oq08&

LOL @ PERFECT HYO

Wow, Seohyun's Chinese pronunciation is pretty good. Quite impressive. Yuri and Yoona's aren't bad either.

I'm working in Taiwan right now and half my coworkers (the dudes) are going SNSD crazy, while the other half (the women) are drinking deep from their cups of haterade.

Erico said:
Wow, Seohyun's Chinese pronunciation is pretty good. Quite impressive. Yuri and Yoona's aren't bad either.

I'm working in Taiwan right now and half my coworkers (the dudes) are going SNSD crazy, while the other half (the women) are drinking deep from their cups of haterade.

:lol

Always the way

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Alright, assholes...

LA4nT.jpg

Who is responsible for this?
Other than Kim Kwang Soo and Hwayoung.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Man why'd they have to air that? I told her I couldn't make it down there this year to see her. Sigh, thanks alot SBS.

Dice

Damn, man. It's Chuseok! You should find a way somehow!

Why does it looks like the person behind her is removing their panties?

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Wow @ Sica. My oh my.. Hyo looks a lot like Yuri in this clip.

Uh, oh. Could you finally be coming around to the beauty that is HYOYEON. Maybe I should forgo my up coming Yuri post and do another Hyo bomb to push you over the precipice.

Here's a teaser of Yuri

tumblr_lg535ys4nw1qdon7so1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg580v30Vq1qaxv4zo1_500.png

tumblr_lg4vd6ja3w1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg4v8aS99n1qexw5to1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg4v5roDJI1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg52vhxZLh1qgvsu1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg52o5L8NH1qfkxwoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg4vg2qeE21qdrcu9.jpg
tumblr_lg4vfs0kcM1qdrcu9.jpg

tumblr_lg4rkrgwua1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lg4r2urF4n1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lg4ry9Jfnm1qcyj59o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg4wdpOKIm1qco9mio1_250.gif
tumblr_lg4r7aVlbF1qdrcu9.gif

Yuri just needs to keep this up.

tumblr_lg4ves8pKa1qdrcu9.jpg

tumblr_lg4v8xgy9x1qdrcu9.gif
tumblr_lg4v9fuF6t1qdrcu9.gif
tumblr_lg4va8j9mN1qdrcu9.gif
tumblr_lg4vcyL0Pf1qdrcu9.gif
tumblr_lg4vh0fTlJ1qdrcu9.gif

Not

tumblr_lg4vavHxKX1qdrcu9.gif

tumblr_lg4v8lDdCA1qdrcu9.gif
tumblr_lg4vbsNiJT1qdrcu9.gif
tumblr_lg4vc4oq6B1qdrcu9.gif

tumblr_lg4vdewxZu1qdrcu9.gif
tumblr_lg4vchsHl51qdrcu9.gif
tumblr_lg4vdyciDc1qdrcu9.gif

Dice

KJK has inspired me. I am going to work out like a BAMF the next two years and be truly fit by time I'm 30.

filler

Banned
You're 28, Dice? I don't know why, but I thought you were younger(early 20's). I'm 27 and I recently decided to get my body in shape too. Quit eating sweets and drinking. My job is pretty physical and I work out an hour or two on top of that. Feels good man, hope you stick with it.

Dice

I used to be more fit, but I haven't been cycling for a while. I don't feel like a sprightly youth anymore. Soon simple moderate living will not be enough to maintain the ol body. Of course, there are definitely more reasons beyond feeling good and fit. The baby face won't be baby forever, and you gotta have somethin else for the ladies. I also look at elderly people and I see the difference between those who got fit and stayed fit and those who just accepted what nominal life brought them. Jack Lalanne is a good example. Lived to 96 and died from stubbornness a.k.a. not going to the hospital for pneumonia. Other than that, he was still strong and active.

Let us join the Spartan ranks with KJK.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm getting there. Was 170 last year.. down to 145 now. Was recently in the hospital which stopped me from exercising completely for a month. Gonna get back into it soon.

Ranvier

filler said:
Quit drinking.

How in the hell did you manage that?

And does anyone know if these Kpop Idols have extensive training regimens. I've noticed that a lot of the guy groups have one guy that is pretty muscular/fit while the others are simply skinny. I assume the skinnyness for the guys and girls comes from just practicing and working all the time and those awesome Asiatic genes.

Like for SuJu Siwon seems to be the muscular guy. When he goes to the gym do all the other dudes just go "naw man I don't want to go to the gym, imma just eat this pizza instead." You'd think they'd all have the same workout schedules since they are together most of the time. I wonder if the management team before they debuted randomly picked Siwon and went , " we already got a charming chubby dude and a few pretty boy singers, we want you to work out get huge."

Case in point:
7549d209e1b27949_01.jpg

I also hate the fact that he spent a whole year with Hyo when they went to China together. My spider sense is telling me something is going on between those two.

filler

Banned
Quitting alcohol was a lot easier after I went beer exclusive. As much as I love a quality brew, it's easier to turn away than a glass of Tanqueray for me.

It's hard to get motivated to workout when you're the type that can eat as much of as you want and still be skinny. Once I start I can just keep going and going though.

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
I'm getting there. Was 170 last year.. down to 145 now. Was recently in the hospital which stopped me from exercising completely for a month. Gonna get back into it soon.

Dayam, 145?? How tall are you?? I'm at 5'11" 180 right now, trying to get to 185/190 (and hopefully drop some body fat % in the process).

filler said:
Quitting alcohol was a lot easier after I went beer exclusive. As much as I love a quality brew, it's easier to turn away than a glass of Tanqueray for me.

Yeah, I switched over to only beer too. It's easier to turn away and also harder to drink as many since it fills you up a lot quicker than shots. With shots the calories (and drunkenness) add up quite quickly.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Dayam, 145?? How tall are you?? I'm at 5'11" 180 right now, trying to get to 185/190 (and hopefully drop some body fat % in the process).

between 5'8 and 5'9

don't drink or smoke, heh

Dice

Haha, I'm a skinny mofo. 171cm and 135lbs. Lowest I've been when cycling like a madman was 128, had no fat to spare, lol. Compared to my zero amount of working out maintained for years, I'm sure it'll be easy to put on muscle at first. It'll probably get hard after the first 15lbs. I'm also dropping sweets (again) which was fantastic the first time, and upping my water intake to 4 liters a day.

Don't work out. Work for your dreams.
Don't abstain from unhealthy foods. Abstain from the burdens you don't want to be living (or dying) with in 30-40 years.

Looking at some of the kpop guys makes me insanely image conscious, but that's just the kind of person I am.

But I find it strange that I'm pretty much the exact same height/weight as Dice, although I'm only 20 next month... then it'll be all downhill from there. I always get ridiculed for being so skinny though. I did plan to do something with myself over this Uni break (which finishes next week) but it came to nothing in the end.

DXPett1

Good stuff guys. I started Personal Training last November and I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner. It shows how much our bodies crave physical exertion; I feel so much better after working out.

The boost to my self confidence and my way of thinking is a nice added bonus!

Dice

Alright, transitioning convo back to topic... some inspiration... visualize with me, guys...

You wake up and look over at your lovely wife...

r3Ecr.gif

"Ohhh, you're up?"

A4VAW.gif

"Whew, last night was crazy"

aLAuQ.gif

"I'm so glad I married a hunk like you!"

y9KM4.jpg

"So good..."[/spiderman3reference]

It could happen.

This post totally reminds me of when the girls motivated the soldiers to shovel snow on IY.

Dice

No, I just made that post, I didn't dream it.

Edit: But seriously, idols aside, it's good to think of the kind of woman you'd feel lucky to wake up next to and then aim to become the kind of man that would make her feel the same way. You could even think of it as a competition, to make her the one who thinks they got the better end of the deal.

Dice

Wonder Girls post because... BECAUSE!
Don't judge me.

q3uRK.jpg

HtLAP.jpg
Gs2K8.gif

kpJMb.jpg

b3F25.gif
JmlXd.gif

dq1bM.jpg

CJbtw.jpg

XM3kQ.jpg

hwOm3.jpg

You could say I like Sunye. Dat voice.
Check pics of her @ Golden Disk 2008. Dayum.

Yenny demonstrating what it means to be a baller:
gm9aI.gif
U1qfc.gif

nloyr.gif
NlC4C.gif

Dice

Korea will restore them. Believe.

Lim will never be Sunmi. ㅠㅠ

ramyeon

Salazar said:
Minah acting all Hyosung.

TeW4r.gif
Minah was adorable in that video. Haters be damned.

And Sunye will always be one of my favourite Kpop girls. They just need to focus on Korea again and give up that whole US thing. I always imagine what it'd be like if they never went to America. Sunmi would probably still be there for starters :(

Lim has her moments but she is DEFINITELY no Sunmi. Both in looks and personality and what she brings to the group. Sunmi was one of a kind.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Was a joke.

I swear I'm not like panda21.

Btw, Jo Kwon is obviously gay but.. what about Heechul?

Ranvier

Dice said:
Edit: Currently rockin my face to this:
Wonder Girls - You're Out

Damn, the beat in this song is absolutely fantastic. Funkyyyy

Who is the girl from 0:45 to 0:58? She totally reminds me of Sunny for some reason.

And they seem to be singing slow enough that I can attempt a sing-a-long. Time to find a Romanized version and close all the doors so I don't sound like an idiot.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ranvier said:
Damn, the beat in this song is absolutely fantastic. Funkyyyy

Who is the girl from 0:45 to 0:58? She totally reminds me of Sunny for some reason.

And they seem to be singing slow enough that I can attempt a sing-a-long. Time to find a Romanized version and close all the doors so I don't sound like an idiot.

Sohee

Ranvier

Salazar said:

Tiff eating that Haagen Dazs. I applaud whatever fan's decision it was to send them lots of icecream.[/QUOTE]

Yep...a true stroke of genius. Hopefully they put that fridge in Yuri's room.

Thanks OC. You guys know of any other songs similar to that? The beat is really well done and its slow enough to clearly hear each individual word. Unlike that that damn Roly Poly, I have given up on trying to sing [I]that[/I] song clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom