• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
wing_zero8556 said:
LOL OC :( im not insane, i just happen to dream about them sometimes. I do have a gf irl and as much as i like Taeng i would choose my gf over her cause im realistic like that :p

pretty cool FMV even though its just a static image but highlights whos singing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI48Hm2tjLI&feature=feedu

that channel also has the 3D SNSD MV's where you just need the red/cyan glasses to view them, i've never tried it though

lol, im just messin.

The 3D MV's are pretty cool. I used my nvidia 3d glasses to watch a few.. and then they broke.

Salazar

OvOSj.gif

The love heart as an apostrophe in Kookie's is so good.

Raiku

I hope I have a DJ Taengoo dream wing_zero style. Must sleep, big day tomorrow, or rather today.

Edit: Thanks Biscuits!

Ranvier

Raiku said:
I hope I have a DJ Taengoo dream wing_zero style. Must sleep, big day tomorrow, or rather today.

Edit: Thanks Biscuits!

Do nothing but look at Taengoo pictures and Videos right now. Fight sleep for as long as possible. I'm telling you, it'll work

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dice said:
Cool. Mine is thursday so I get the Kara comeback for my birthday.

Mine too.

Hopefully Nana shows up at my doorstep.

filler said:
Sorry to hear about that.

buzz off, pal

Raiku said:
It's my birthday guys! Shower me with gifts. Damn I'm sleepy.

Happy Birthday.. hopefully no one ruins it by posting Hyoyeon pictures.

Ranvier

orangecaramel said:
Happy Birthday.. hopefully no one ruins it by posting Hyoyeon pictures.

I'm pretty sure Raiku is a fan of Hyo pics. Plus, I'm still working on the Yuri bomb. So you're safe.
For now.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
orangecaramel said:
Mine too.
wtf we have the most similar tastes in here and the same birthday? are you... my doppelganger? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME?!

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:
PERFECT HYO and Yoon look like they'd rather be anywhere else

God Hyo looked really good there. Dat Smile!!

Are these Famcams taken with actual video cameras or cellphones? I ask because isn't it incredible awkward to have a giant camera pointed at your face with a creepy quiet guy behind it not reacting to anything? At least a cellphone camera would be a bit less conspicuous

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dice said:
wtf we have the most similar tastes in here and the same birthday? are you... my doppelganger? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME?!

If there's ever a day where Soyeon or Nana has to choose between you and I, then yes, I just might have to.

Phonomezer said:
God FORBID

tumblr_lr1wkxl7Nt1qf2ofa.gif

U SCARED BRO?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
UGHHHHH

Have to send my Grados in to get fixed. Cable fucked up at the end.

Listening on my Sonys for now... -________________-

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Been using these for a while now, with an E7. Surprised they're still in great shape. Pic is old tho.

gpcxv.jpg

Salazar said:

I loved that!

I wonder if T-ara went to a nightclube on their own, would Soyeon bust out the Roly Poly dance?

orangecaramel said:
I'M YOUR VENUS, I'M YOUR FIRE, AT YOUR DESIRE

That song is strangely apt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r882B4Unjy4

That blokes got smoother legs than the girls.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
one of these girls, soo young i think it was, likes black guys right.
edit: fixed name.

vanty

I've started watching Heroes and realise that Yoo In Na is 10 times better than any idol. Wowowowow

Still won't watch any boring dramas though.

Ranvier

Peru said:
What exactly was that T-ara thing? Seemed fairly intimate. And who's that guy

Dunno who that guy is, but I don't think we have to worry about him being too intimate with T-ara. That video only made me wonder about how awesome it would be to party with an Idol at like a bar/lounge. English speaking ones of course so we can converse. Although, it might be fun trying to get Yuri to understand what I'm saying.

Also, I need some advice as to what to do with a neighbor of mine. I've been blasting that Wonder Girls song "You're Out" since I got home about 10 minutes ago. Its about 2:00 am here and my neighbor always walks around at night because he's kind of an insomniac. I also forgot to close my window because I'm slightly buzzed. Usually I make sure everything is locked down tight before I start blasting K-pop. Anyway, I guess he was walking by and he heard the music. All of a sudden I hear him yelling "Hey...Hey, what the hell are you listening to Ranvier." Keep in mind this is a 75 year old, gruff man. I scrambled to hit mute and told him it was just some funky dubstep. He replied with, "I have no idea what you just said but it sounds interesting. I'm going to hit the hay but if you get a chance tomorrow let me listen to it on your Ipod." Now this guy has nothing to do and spends almost everyday in his backyard or in his front-yard doing god knows what so there's no real way I can avoid him tomorrow. Should I introduce him to the world of Kpop? He'll probably think I'm damn strange, not that I care but the guy is pretty useful with I need to fix something around the house. Wait...come to think of it, he might have been in Korea during the war. That could mean he could like it right? I could always play another random song (since I don't have this one on my Ipod anyway). In all likely hood he'll forget, but this is all a just in case.

I blame you DICE

Ranvier

Salazar said:
75 year old man will love Invincible Youth.

His favorite show is sadly 24.

Also remember when I said You're Out is a nice slow song where I can learn the lyrics...couldn't have been more wrong.

yuri2.jpg
tumblr_lg3ahkiVPn1qdrcu9.jpg

tumblr_lg50saRyKN1qgvsu1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lf0xvkZeD11qevhxqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfseuamzKh1qgugkgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfxbplFHOB1qc5n5jo1_r2_400.gif
tumblr_lfy1y5tAH81qgugkgo1_400.gif
[/IMG]

syoaran

Dice said:
Let us join the Spartan ranks with KJK.

Came back to this thread after cycling for a couple of hours to see this.

Couldn't agree more Dice, I actually got back into a regimen because of KJK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom