• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

What's with the indian feather out fit thing? They've been doing it alot lately it seems.

EDIT: Since it's new page here's a picture of Taeyeon and Taeny moment.

ErDsq.jpg
MTp4W.gif

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
Dunno who that guy is, but I don't think we have to worry about him being too intimate with T-ara. That video only made me wonder about how awesome it would be to party with an Idol at like a bar/lounge. English speaking ones of course so we can converse. Although, it might be fun trying to get Yuri to understand what I'm saying.

Also, I need some advice as to what to do with a neighbor of mine. I've been blasting that Wonder Girls song "You're Out" since I got home about 10 minutes ago. Its about 2:00 am here and my neighbor always walks around at night because he's kind of an insomniac. I also forgot to close my window because I'm slightly buzzed. Usually I make sure everything is locked down tight before I start blasting K-pop. Anyway, I guess he was walking by and he heard the music. All of a sudden I hear him yelling "Hey...Hey, what the hell are you listening to Ranvier." Keep in mind this is a 75 year old, gruff man. I scrambled to hit mute and told him it was just some funky dubstep. He replied with, "I have no idea what you just said but it sounds interesting. I'm going to hit the hay but if you get a chance tomorrow let me listen to it on your Ipod." Now this guy has nothing to do and spends almost everyday in his backyard or in his front-yard doing god knows what so there's no real way I can avoid him tomorrow. Should I introduce him to the world of Kpop? He'll probably think I'm damn strange, not that I care but the guy is pretty useful with I need to fix something around the house. Wait...come to think of it, he might have been in Korea during the war. That could mean he could like it right? I could always play another random song (since I don't have this one on my Ipod anyway). In all likely hood he'll forget, but this is all a just in case.

I blame you DICE

Just rickroll him. Problem solved.

tumblr_lk1et8cBc31qd704zo1_500.gif

panda21

do you ever wonder if maybe Gary Whitta, or Jeff Gerstmann or assorted other gaf gaming celebs read this thread? i always wonder if maybe they lurk this thread since its on the first page of the OT so often ~~ :) :) :) :) :)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
They probably do. I mean, look at the views O_O

But, you gotta factor in all of Salazar's (493,938) which makes it out to be

I don't know, man. Those SNSD dream stories got me all messed up in the head.

Also, for all we know, one of us could be a celebrity. Or, maybe, part of an idol group.

WHO KNOWS?

Biscuits said:
That would be... interesting.
OMG SAL MUST BE TIFFANY

Anyone know what show this is? MUST watch it.

its "[SoShi Subs] SBS Gayo Daejun 2008 Hit Song Parade - Big Bang & SNSD [12.29.08]"

Yuri is also in it

just watched Kara dorm cut again, jiyoung is so cute when she wakes up haha.

Does SNSD have a dorm thingy like that too? ive got too many SNSD videos... cbf going through them

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Cord on kickass headphones messed up... yet, currently home alone with kickass speakers.

Man JYP knows what he's doing in the studio. All this stuff sounds GREAT.

Biscuits said:
HAHAHA such a good gif. Lim is meh.

c8wk8.gif

Goddamn.
They'll meet for tea when he gets older.

LOL at spoilered comment.

Jessica's so awesome, Kyungsan doesn't even realize how much everyone hated him right there.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dice said:
Cord on kickass headphones messed up... yet, currently home alone with kickass speakers.

Man JYP knows what he's doing in the studio. All this stuff sounds GREAT.

Hell yeah, sounds amazing in my car.

And yes, I'll sometimes play A Pink loud as fuck. COME AT ME.

Dice

BAAABY I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU
자꾸만 더 WANT YOU
하루 종일 온통 너
생각뿐~~~ 생각뿐~~~
BAAABY MA BOY

Dice

I'm rocking the fuck out of Wonder Girls anyway. Yubin's rapping is a sexual thing.

filler

Banned
Feeling depressed and I got 3 big bottles of beer from Stone Brewery sitting in my apartment. I might pound those and then head to a bar to finish the job. Cheer me up, bros.

Alta1r

filler said:
Feeling depressed and I got 3 big bottles of beer from Stone Brewery sitting in my apartment. I might pound those and then head to a bar to finish the job. Cheer me up, bros.

Haha, didn't you say you quit drinking? Watch some RM and/or Woojung WGM and it'll cheer you right up. Can't get KJK and Jae Suk together without having a great time.

tumblr_ljfmdk8bPN1qd704zo1_500.gif
tumblr_ljfm013hnV1qd704zo1_500.gif

tumblr_llkqe6KKUV1qd704zo1_500.gif
tumblr_llkpq91SK21qd704zo1_500.gif

filler

Banned
Alta1r said:
Haha, didn't you say you quit drinking? Watch some RM and/or Woojung WGM and it'll cheer you right up. Can't get KJK and Jae Suk together without having a great time.
Yeah, I quit over a month ago. This depression is doing a number on me though. And these damn bottles of Ruination IPA are just so tempting.

Alta1r

filler said:
Yeah, I quit over a month ago. This depression is doing a number on me though. And these damn bottles of Ruination IPA are just so tempting.

Go work out or take a jog? Physical exertion is amazingly uplifting.

As are pictures of her:
tumblr_lkwlw6Mb4l1qcy4dfo1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah, it really does help. Finally fixed my brake lights and drove down to a park near my house. Went biking with a friend for a bit. Gonna start exercising again, full swing, after my birthday. Soo happy I can do shit again. My blood level isn't normal yet, nor is my iron level but, I should be okay by then. Almost done with my medication.

Ranvier

filler said:

Don't do it Filler. A shady acquaintance of mine once told me that drinking increases serotonin levels. While this may sound good, when you sober up, your brain will be serotonin depleted and will need to recover so you will actually be more depressed after you are done drinking then where you started. And the little boost you might feel during in-between is short-term and more often then not, forgetful. His facts checked out.

I agree with everyone else. Go do some running or anything aerobic. You will get a huge release of dopamine in your brain that is guaranteed to make you feel better than booze.

Here's something that always makes me happy.

tumblr_lg6hzkPeqa1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lg6fi2cFkS1qcgyaa.jpg

tumblr_lg8pdxkOcp1qcwx8ho1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg8nwinPz91qcwx8ho1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg7x8xthEj1qa964xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg9k1z6ngA1qfr512o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg9f08veGU1qfyv5y.jpg
tumblr_lg9f1rTsWM1qfyv5y.jpg

tumblr_lg9duitczN1qfw2kzo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgbi38UwqR1qdon7so1_400.jpg
tumblr_lgbgzyq8GE1qfr512o1_500.jpg

171.jpg
181.jpg

112.jpg
08.jpg

29.jpg
43.jpg

tumblr_lghm02AOsq1qa964xo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lghyrxMJO91qdon7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgkdjevfzs1qe5ygio1_500.jpg
tumblr_lghrtuGB7Q1qaoig2o1_500.png

0000012dccbfe8b3305b75e0007f000000000001.yuri%20ass%20cheeks.jpg
0000012dcca9ae58f133c949007f000000000001.tight%20korean%20ass%20girls%27%20generation.jpg

tumblr_lgldkmwPAR1qf6ezuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgl158wqQJ1qdon7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgkl2xbmpR1qcz8iyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgmt3jZGB31qdon7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg8vna4yy11qd4n8jo1_250.gif
tumblr_lg7stx7bPQ1qzllaf.gif
tumblr_lg9eyo3KWK1qegapno1_250.gif

tumblr_lga83paow71qgfcgfo1_400.gif
tumblr_lga50r7iFJ1qgfcgfo1_400.gif

tumblr_lg9wlfU5vS1qc5n5jo1_500.gif
tumblr_lgho8ymrpm1qd34mno1_500.gif

tumblr_lgmalzHkY91qdg4buo1_500.gif
tumblr_lgdi7nHh741qd4n8jo1_400.gif

tumblr_lgkn1fyDlk1qgoodeo1_250.gif
tumblr_lgmkel2L0i1qacz5c.gif

They were right in IY, she DOES have hair on her belly. On any other person....but on Yuri, its kinda sexy.

Sealda

Banned
Dice said:
miss A would not exist.

I say the sacrifice was worth it.

Wants to be a woman, that much is sure.

Edit: Currently rockin my face to this:
Wonder Girls - You're Out

That song is a hidden gem.

Wonder Girls is what brought me to K-pop but they were not the one who made me stay though.

Favorite Wonder Girls songs:

1. So What
2.Stupid
3. Headache
4. Your Out
5. Nobody

DXPett1

Salazar said:

Okay, I only got around to watching this with sound now but this was all kinds of awesome. As someone else said it would be wicked to go to a club with one of these groups (or even two of them and have a dance battle!)

Alright GAF, something is happening; I am starting to like other K-Pop groups other than SNSD :eek:

With that in mind, there was a teaser of a promo posted on here a few months ago with a girl group singing around a pink/purple tank. Anyone know who and what the song is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom