• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

ARnfw.gif

o9dHE.gif

Ranvier

Finally got done watching Old Boy. I thought it was okay, not as good as others would have led me to believe but still entertaining.

*Major Spoiler*

I feel like the movie would have had a lot more impact if I already hadn't been desensitized to incest by A Song of Ice and Fire and that bastard George R.R Martin.

th_yuri-scared.gif

tumblr_lmx7ucDN2a1qbfrtx.gif
taeyeon-18.gif

DXPett1

vanty said:
Check out Nu ABO, the best kpop song ever, and base your opinion of f(x) on that. Not on some garbage cover of a garbage song.

Already knew and love Nu ABO :)

T-ara's Roly-Poly, 2NE1 - Can't Nobody and 4minutes - Hot Issue are currently taking my attention away from everyone else :)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
DXPett1 said:
Already knew and love Nu ABO :)

T-ara's Roly-Poly, 2NE1 - Can't Nobody and 4minutes - Hot Issue are currently taking my attention away from everyone else :)
Can't Nobody?

:-/

:-(

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:

That hairstyle looks fan-fucking-tastic on her. I swear she's jumped 2 levels of hotness in the last 20 days. And it seems like she's made peace with the hair and make-up people so they no longer try to sabotage her beauty.

I'm still addicted to that damn "You're Out" song. Unlike the norm, I really like the first two versus of it as opposed to the chorus. I can now fluently sing the first two lines of the song and the first 2 lines of the second part of the first verse. Making progress.

tumblr_lr8i8lGYEG1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_lre98bHDex1r1dcz0o1_500.jpg

Salazar said:

Taeyeon looks great.

Speaking of which, my mother came around yesterday to help with some crap around my apartment while I'm injured and she saw me watching some SNSD on youtube. So she watched Gee (which she liked), Bad Girl (which she mocked) and Oh! (apparently has this stuck in her head).

She said that Taeyeon and SooYoung looked like "those anime cartoons", lol.

I told her Hyoyeon was my favourite and she said she needed to shave her eyebrows :(

Ranvier said:
That hairstyle looks fan-fucking-tastic on her. I swear she's jumped 2 levels of hotness in the last 20 days. And it seems like she's made peace with the hair and make-up people so they no longer try to sabotage her beauty.

LOL, so true :D

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:
She said that Taeyeon and SooYoung looked like "those anime cartoons", lol.

I told her Hyoyeon was my favourite and she said she needed to shave her eyebrows :(

Your mom is spot on. As much as I love Hyo, she does need to keep that shit in check at times. And some of Taengoo's antics do make her look exactly like an anime character.

tumblr_li1pouYLy11qbbit0o1_500.gif

anyone know where I can get some really Hi-Res wallpapers of SNSD??

like really Hi-Res, I'm modding my TEstick art and need a really really Hi-Res photo to use.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ranvier said:

I'm still addicted to that damn "You're Out" song. Unlike the norm, I really like the first two versus of it as opposed to the chorus. I can now fluently sing the first two lines of the song and the first 2 lines of the second part of the first verse. Making progress.

tumblr_lr8i8lGYEG1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_lre98bHDex1r1dcz0o1_500.jpg
so... she jumped from a 3 to a 5

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
Ranvier said:
LOL, so true :D

I was just about to...correct...this post and then Dice posted Ham. You got lucky this time Ranmezer...

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
I was just about to...correct...this post and then Dice posted Ham. You got lucky this time Ranmezer...

I think you're starting to like her Alta1r. 6 months ago you would have been all Orc this...Fiona that. And you even went so far as to call her "cute" a few pages back. I sense the winds of change.

tumblr_l8ld8yNNw31qcsgcuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lpjew7gwlR1qdt8l7.jpg

PTRmS.jpg
tumblr_le4c3wptqn1qal14ko1_500.png

1297566744094_f.jpg
tumblr_lqea77HY6C1qk9kpto1_400.jpg

Your mistress approves.

Conceptor

tFfSpl.jpg

Latest 2NE1 TV ep was good, could use a seizure warning at times though, because of the Nolza concert footage.

Next episode is really the last? ;__;

Ranvier said:
I think you're starting to like her Alta1r. 6 months ago you would have been all Orc this...Fiona that. And you even went so far as to call her "cute" a few pages back. I sense the winds of change.

tumblr_ln1kbtOD5Y1qf2ofa.gif

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
tumblr_lqea77HY6C1qk9kpto1_400.jpg

Your mistress approves.

It's all the recent Kara posts. They can make even Hyo look "cute". It's like how even eating at Burger King can sound glorious after you're forced to eat at McDonalds for days on end. But we all know the real deal is In-N-Out anyway, aka the goddess herself. Posting the Whopper Jr. next to the double-double animal style immediately brings everything back into perspective though.

tumblr_lotd8iqv4w1qd704zo1_500.gif
tumblr_lotd5oO6AD1qd704zo1_500.gif

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
It's all the recent Kara posts. They can make already Hot Hyo look even hotter[/I].

My reaction.

115.jpg

Kinda don't like but I'll take what I can get.

I wouldn't toss Gyuri in that lot though. Replace Seohyun with Gyuri and SNSD would be able to end all wars and create world peace. I agree with the Mcdonald's analogy though, to much bland Kara lately.

How much longer till we get new SNSD MVs?

DXPett1

Okay I am now starting to warm to MR.SIMPLE. I should really listen to tracks before watching the MV.

Rocking SBS's PopAsia radio station at work today. Non stop J-Pop & K-Pop. Jelly?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
DXPett1 said:
Okay I am now starting to warm to MR.SIMPLE. I should really listen to tracks before watching the MV.

Rocking SBS's PopAsia radio station at work today. Non stop J-Pop & K-Pop. Jelly?

Am I having a nightmare right now?

First Alta1r, now this?

WTF IS GOING ON?

Alta1r said:
You've clearly never been to In-N-Out before.

tumblr_lpbufcqF7t1qm2w82o1_250.gif

I have. Many, many, many times. You are brainwashed by the others.

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
I have. Many, many, many times. You are brainwashed by the others.

I am OK with this. Like Cipher in Matrix. Lol.

But seriously, a fellow socal guy and you don't like In-N-Out? Next thing you'll tell me you don't like the Mexican food down in San Diego. And soon Soyeon. And then Nana! Where does it end OC??

tumblr_lox8efO3JA1qd704zo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom