• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

AbortedWalrusFetus said:
IU doesn't need a concept because she has so much more raw talent IMO. She doesn't need to make it flashy because it's so obvious. Plus she's gorgeous.

Yeah, but hopefully she gets rid of that blue hair. I'm not digging that.

That second trailer...dayam! Sal probably had an aneurism at 0:30. Sica and Taengoo looking quite spectacular as expected. But hot damn, when the hell did Seohyun get this sexy? Definitely did not see that coming.

fly high ~ayunite~ said:
They all look great except Hyo but thankfully her profile shot was out of focus and quite distant. I really can't wait!

Lol. For once I will disagree and say she didn't look turrible.
Maybe because she was out of focus and distant.
I think the please keep shots of her to a minimum title goes hands down to Sunny in this one.

Peru

Min just re-tweeted an allkpop article about her.. I'm not sure I like the idea of them reading allkpop. She's cool as always though

“I’m really an honest person. I’m not afraid of showing my true self to people. I’ve never once thought of having to act a certain way just because I’m an idol."

panda21

D: did you guys know that there is a whole nother SNSD running man that hasn't aired yet?! i thought it was just going to be one!!!!

Alta1r

panda21 said:
D: did you guys know that there is a whole nother SNSD running man that hasn't aired yet?! i thought it was just going to be one!!!!

tumblr_lsp71c2mxW1qds521o3_250.gif

Biscuits

Close ups were awesome, but I think the audio from the leaked Japanese teaser is closer to the actual track than this. But damn SM, stop making awesome beats for teasers and then completely abandoning them.

ramyeon

Alta1r said:
Yeah, but hopefully she gets rid of that blue hair. I'm not digging that.
This is a joke right? Lol The hair's only blueish in the photo from the lighting ;)

Sunny <3 she just keeps getting better.

vanty

Peru said:
Min just re-tweeted an allkpop article about her.. I'm not sure I like the idea of them reading allkpop. She's cool as always though
Zinger did it as well yesterday, just about the Secret album or whatever.

panda21

Alta1r said:

well i didnt know there was going to be two. this thread moves too fast

the banana sucking in running man 28 is epic. i never thought such a thing would be possible.

it seems like we are 3/4 of the way to needing an SNSD OT2 (20,000 posts?)

Alta1r

vanty said:
We need both a SNSD fanboy thread and a non-SNSD fanboy thread, so I can avoid Tiffany and Altair.

Lol. You're screwed either way vanty. You wouldn't come into the fanboy thread but we'd invade your thread to show you how much hotter Fany and Yoona are than the girls in there. You might as well just give in and come over to the light side.

tumblr_lsppde5Gsb1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Ashhong said:
You are crazy Alta1r, Sunny looks so damn good

edit: oh heyyy does Tiffany have highlights in her hair?? Looks good too

Hmm, I can't tell if it's highlights or just the background lighting. Damnit SM, release the MV already!

ramyeon said:
This is a joke right? Lol The hair's only blueish in the photo from the lighting ;)

Sunny <3 she just keeps getting better.

Lol, speaking of lighting.... I actually looked at that pic for a few seconds to see if it was the lighting and got convinced it wasn't. The right side of her head looks like her hair is completely blue and her ear is normal skin color with no blue tinge or anything. Go figure...

Phonomezer said:
The Hyo x9

LOL, that was pretty good.

Alta1r

Dice said:
I just can't be hyped about SNSD.

Noooooo, Dice what happened! I remember back in the day before I had posting rights and just browsed this and the shame thread you were one of key contributors and proponents of the Soshi love.

vanty

Alta1r said:
Noooooo, Dice what happened! I remember back in the day before I had posting rights and just browsed this and the shame thread you were one of key contributors and proponents of the Soshi love.
As I said a few weeks ago

vanty said:
SNSD are basically just kpop training wheels. They get you started, but if you're still on them after a year or two it's pretty embarrassing.

People move on. You don't still watch Sesame Street do you?

Narolf

Banned
Alta1r said:
They lost their souls.
vanty said:
As I said a few weeks ago [...]
I concur, but they remain in my top 3 still along with Kara and BEG.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Only food? She got jacked. Where are the TVs and bottles of wine and iPads Taengoo got?

Quite apart from the fact that it is odd to send consumer electronics to millionaires sponsored by Intel and LG, that stuff must pile up between nine members.

Alta1r said:
Only food? She got jacked. Where are the TVs and bottles of wine and iPads Taengoo got?

the food looks pretty damn good to me, if i received food like that all the time i'd be pretty happy with myself LOL, maybe im just a pig

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Alta1r said:
I was mostly a T-ara fan back then. I knew fostering SNSD love would grow into kpop love, and kpop love would attract more who already loved kpop. It did. I'm an evil genius.

vanty said:
As I said a few weeks ago
That and they lost their shit with Hoot, or rather, SM did as a whole.

Phonomezer said:
I'm confused at the anti-SNSD sentiment... in the SNSD thread.
Boredom isn't anti, but boredom surrounded by constant hype for what one is bored with can sound that way, I guess.

When is IU going to give us some teasers? It seems like she's just singing at random places, like she doesn't even have a comeback soon.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Guys... GUYS

I need the RM episodes with Lizzy after the initial ones. Also, any with Suzy.

vanty

Dice said:
That and they lost their shit with Hoot, or rather, SM did as a whole.
I like the chorus for Hoot at least ahah. hoo hoo HOO

Dice said:
Guys... GUYS

I need the RM episodes with Lizzy after the initial ones. Also, any with Suzy.
Lizzy:

Suzy is only in 55.

filler

Banned
Do they actually accept food gifts from fans? Seems a bit dangerous. What if some anti sent them something with shit it, or a crazed fanboy sent something with his bodily fluids inside.

Salazar

filler said:
Do they actually accept food gifts from fans?

That's from a quasi-official fanclub. They're not really randoms.

It's not like this situation:

While the group was filming a variety show on October 14, 2006, U-Know was rushed to the hospital after drinking a beverage, which was laced with super glue, that had been given to him by an anti-fan. His manager quickly instructed him to vomit right afterward. The anti-fan turned herself in the next day. The female suspect, whose surname is Ko, was apprehended on October 16, was a member of an anti-TVXQ website for over two years.
U-Know, who has a younger sister the same age as the culprit, contacted the police and requested that they not press charges against Ko in spite of the potentially severe consequences of what she did. He mentioned on a television show a while after he had recovered that the entire event "affected [him] more mentally than physically". There were many unanswered questions, such as why U-know drank from the open container, and how the culprit managed to enter the building of the broadcasting station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom