• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
215.jpg

Well...

KIND OF.

Peru

a) that's just a hipster headband with some trashy cowboy boots
b) yayaya was released before snsd stood on stage with those outfits

Alta1r

Killamangiro said:
chill with all the wrestling references Alta1r

tumblr_lnq18iJBMU1qf2ofa.gif

Fine, I'll stop
posting as many of them

tumblr_lgnv2m9JxY1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

Lol. Who is that in that picture? And why does one of them have a napkin sticking out of her nose?

Salazar

vordhosbn said:
Anybody know when 4minute will be having their comeback?
inb4 noone cares

I definitely care. I imagine they'd want late November at the earliest, but it doesn't seem like there's been any solid news at all.

qiyuk.jpg

Deadly

Oh god, I waited for the isubs version of the Running Man episode and now I totally regret it. I can't stand their fucking huge overlay. Add to that now there's even the RDR subs overlay (which is terrible).

I know this is kinda desperate but could someone lend me their soshified account? I don't have the 50 posts =(

Deadly

Peru said:
The soshi Running Man is on youtube, bro.
I know but I want to save it =P

EDIT:Thanks Sal! Damn there are so many videos O_O. I'm going to have to download some more stuff when I'm at school next time :lol

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:
hilarious ep, pretty sure if korean pd's really knew what that meant in western culture it wouldnt of aired.

Lol, I can't imagine any marginally positive meaning of "take a dump on your chest." Even if they didn't know exactly what it meant you think they'd realize it probably isn't something good. They probably never got the translated version of that phrase, so all they heard were English sounds.

orangecaramel said:
Someone mentioned...

*cough, cough*

wing_zero8556 said:
hilarious ep, pretty sure if korean pd's really knew what that meant in western culture it wouldnt of aired.

The following episode is equally funny. And just for the record, I would totally accept a dump on the chest if it means getting to kiss Gain.

CaptYamato said:
I'm going to get a soshified account. I've made the decision.

You can start troll threads like "which angel strives to improve her singing?" and "who would you rather enter a dance battle with: Hyoyeon or Tiffany?" and watch the rabid fangirls froth at the mouth.

"you must love all 9 angels or you r not true sone!!!! leave!!!!!!!!!111"

"nobody is the worst singer, they all sound cute and different! go away!!!!!!!!!1!!"

"Tiffany said that she only makes the ccute mistakes when the camera is watching!"
"the worst dancer is sunny!"
"no it is tiffany!!!!!!!!"
"it's seohyun!11"
"seobaby dance like goddess! hyoyeon is not attractive!"

I guess that's why I've had so many of my threads closed, lol.

I think everyone should start addressing Salazar as Oppa.

hahahaha

Fafnir

Phonomezer said:
"you must love all 9 angels or you r not true sone!!!! leave!!!!!!!!!111"

"nobody is the worst singer, they all sound cute and different! go away!!!!!!!!!1!!"

"Tiffany said that she only makes the ccute mistakes when the camera is watching!"
"the worst dancer is sunny!"
"no it is tiffany!!!!!!!!"
"it's seohyun!11"
"seobaby dance like goddess! hyoyeon is not attractive!"

I guess that's why I've had so many of my threads closed, lol.
Those responses sound too real to be made up. Post some links to your threads, I've never ventured past the multimedia section in Soshified.

Sunny worst dancer!!!!1

V4J1T.gif

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
LOL. I like this idea. Except we'd all be calling ourselves girls. But hyung just doesn't sound the same.

We could just call him Ajussi. That's means old/wise man right. Sal is kinda like that. He already has the groups he likes down and stoically defends them. He provides us with a bunch of information and always looks down on us and our petty squabbling over who is hot and who is not. Like a camp counselor having to look after a bunch of horny tweens.

Wortany

Alta1r said:
LOL. I like this idea. Except we'd all be calling ourselves girls. But hyung just doesn't sound the same.
Ah come on hyung, there's nothing wrong about calling him hyung.
YktUo.gif

I know I don't post enough here enough to say that though......

edit: Woops, I knew that.....*cough cough*

Salazar

x8NY8.gif

AUmB9.jpg

RAi8p.jpg

vE1IC.gif

Rainbow have cancelled events after Jaekyung's slip. I guess she did seem to land pretty hard.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/gagman-k-accused-of-rape-pulled-from-variety-shows

On October 13th, authorities revealed that they had received a complaint accusing gagman ‘K‘ of raping a woman after meeting at a night club in a hotel.

Plaintiff ‘A‘, a 26 year old woman, revealed that she had been offered a ride home from ‘K’, a 41 year old gagman, on October 8th. After getting in his car, she realized that he was taking her to a parking lot behind a coffee shop, in which she was subsequently raped in the car.

According to officials, the woman is not a celebrity but a company employee that joined the gagman at the night club. Both parties were said to have been drunk.

Regarding the issue, representatives of gagman ‘K’ spoke through Newsen on the 13th and stated, “There was no sexual assault involved in their meeting. They had sex with consent from both parties; it was not rape.”

Another representative of ‘K’ revealed, “I checked with ‘K’ through a phone call and he claimed that it wasn’t rape. He had sex with her consent, and because he did not want this to become an issue later, he had her sign a contract confirming that she had indeed given her consent. He will be submitting that document as evidence when he is investigated by the police to prove his innocence.”

A junior gagman, ‘L’, also testified, “He’s not someone to commit such an act, I’m sure there’s a misunderstanding. I hope that this issue is resolved positively.”

Currently, however, programs that ‘K’ is starring in have been pulling him out of the show in fear of the damage his image will do to the show. One broadcast representative stated, “There is a lot of discussion regarding gagman ‘K’ being accused of rape, but by putting our viewers into consideration, we have decided to pull him from the show. We will have to air another program in place of his show to make up for the missing recordings.”

Netizens have already gotten a clue as to who ‘K’ could be due to a couple of reports stating his age and the programs he is a part of. Netizens commented, “He had such a nice image on TV, how could he do such a thing?”, “What if he’s being framed?”, and “Let’s try not to turn this into a witch hunt, the truth isn’t even out.”

41 year old comedians include Kang Ho Dong, Park Myung-Soo, and Kim GuRa.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
We could just call him Ajussi. That's means old/wise man right. Sal is kinda like that. He already has the groups he likes down and stoically defends them. He provides us with a bunch of information and always looks down on us and our petty squabbling over who is hot and who is not. Like a camp counselor having to look after a bunch of horny tweens.

Hahaha, ahjussi is good. And that description of Sal is pretty spot on. Does ahjussi combine with names? I don't think you can add it to names like you would with "oppa" or "hyung."

Sweet avatar Wortany.

syoaran

Alta1r said:
Hahaha, ahjussi is good. And that description of Sal is pretty spot on. Does ahjussi combine with names? I don't think you can add it to names like you would with "oppa" or "hyung."

Sweet avatar Wortany.

I could be wrong, but you don't really add these titles to name,

So either he is:

ahjussi OR hyung OR Sal (Mega old > Older Guy > Young Guy (dont really use "dongseng" unless you introduce, or in a variety capacity).

So for me, probably, Sal is just Sal, or "Na Dongseng". haha

Probably best, if your going for respect, to call Sal: "Sal Sonsangnim", Professor Sal.

Salazar

Sounds more than slightly awkward.

Hey, want a ride home ?
Yeah, we're just going to just stop off in this parking lot.
Here's a consent contract for you to sign.

Fafnir

You can add ahjussi after the name, so it would be Sal-ahjussi, but it's kind of an insult, like when BEG was hating on Kookie on FO, they called him Kim Jong Kook-ahjussi.

Zqtq5.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm not calling anyone anything.

I'm pretty sure I have a few years on all of you... >__>

41 year old comedians include Kang Ho Dong, Park Myung-Soo, and Kim GuRa.
Well, who is suddenly missing from their shows?

Salazar

Dice said:
Well, who is suddenly missing from their shows?

KHD was already missing for his tax evasion thing - unless they mean they are cutting re-runs featuring him.

Pretty weak, if it is him, for the police to make his identifier 'K'.

GFG9g.gif

9tc9W.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I suspect this case could get pretty complicated. If the consent document is true, it's possible that she maybe thought she was signing to clear for a romance of a sort, not to be used in a back lot like some kind of streetwalker. No matter what's up, it's certain one of them is being despicable. Sad.

CaptYamato said:
I'm the oldest reg in this thread.
For real, dawg? I'm 28. Though GAF is the one place (I chill on) that I'd expect to find someone older.

Alta1r

Fafnir said:
You can add ahjussi after the name, so it would be Sal-ahjussi, but it's kind of an insult, like when BEG was hating on Kookie on FO, they called him Kim Jong Kook-ahjussi.

Zqtq5.gif

Hmm...Huijang Sal then? Chairman Sal sounds right, lol.

Salazar said:
Sounds more than slightly awkward.

Hey, want a ride home ?
Yeah, we're just going to just stop off in this parking lot.
Here's a consent contract for you to sign.

Reminds me of that Chappelle show episode with the love contract. Kobe!

tumblr_lglu2wSQhn1qzhb75o1_500.png

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
love contract.

So these celebrities actually have a contact template for the girl to sign after they have a one night stand with her? I mean it essentially says, "yeah we both fucked and I wanted it just as much as he did," right? How does that even work? And how the hell do you tactfully bring it up the next morning and get her to sign it; that's something I'd pay a lot of money to see.

I wonder if any of the female idols have contracts like that. Like they are going clubbing for the night, they have to get their make-up, put on the right shoes, cell phone, and always remember to throw some "one night stand" contracts into the purse cause you never know when you'll need to have some protection.

Huijang Sal ^_^

I like how he is going about as if this nonsense is COMPLETELY BENEATH him!

BraveSal stop ignoring it!

Fafnir said:
Those responses sound too real to be made up. Post some links to your threads, I've never ventured past the multimedia section in Soshified.

Na, sorry, it was a while ago! But you'll get three, guaranteed reactions to such a thread:

a) "yOu MuSt LoVe AlL nInE aNgElS!!!!!!!!!!11111"

b) The ten-thousand-views-no-posts silent treatment.. until 3 days later when someone pipes up the courage to single someone out... lol. Will be quickly closed by:

THiYC.jpg

c) Or if it's about one girl in particular (indirectly or otherwise) you'll notice that, all of a sudden, your unanswered thread (about Tiffany's dancing... for example, lol) has been buried halfway down the page under new threads like:

- "Tiffany is such a good dancer!"
- "What is your favourite Fany dancing moment and why?!"
- "Who makes the cutest dance mistakes?!!1!!! ;D"
- "Who is the best girl at winking?!!!!111"
- "Hyoyeon is fucking ugly"

etc

So very predictable.

Ashhong

Ranvier said:
So these celebrities actually have a contact template for the girl to sign after they have a one night stand with her? I mean it essentially says, "yeah we both fucked and I wanted it just as much as he did," right? How does that even work? And how the hell do you tactfully bring it up the next morning and get her to sign it; that's something I'd pay a lot of money to see.

I wonder if any of the female idols have contracts like that. Like they are going clubbing for the night, they have to get their make-up, put on the right shoes, cell phone, and always remember to throw some "one night stand" contracts into the purse cause you never know when you'll need to have some protection.

I dont think you have to do it tactfully in the morning. These girls probably know what theyre getting into when fucking celebrities. You just say "hey, nothing goes down until you sign this shit then you can get fucked by me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom