• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Salazar said:
um7PJ.jpg

ZhVIU.jpg
They are some ugly shoes.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol eunjung

did she just wake up in a different location from where she fell asleep?

Salazar said:
If Soshi go down the Jeremy Scott rabbit hole, I will be displeased.

They've worn Jeremy Scott in the past but those shoes are designed by a Japanese guy named Yohji Yamamoto and has nothing to do with Jeremy Scott. I can see them wearing his shoes, but they probably won't be wearing his clothes. Too loose, bulky and boxy for a kpop act. The shoes are supposed to be more comfortable than other heels/wedges.

Peru

vanty said:
Why is 2NE1 basically the only group that sounds good in these MR removed videos ahah.

because they don't move around a lot, and sing a lot of slower songs. big dance routine: no one will ever sound perfect. although I love park bom's voice I'd say she's pretty unstable live

Kyon

Banned
I can't believe SM is pulling this shit AGAIN. Enough with the damn dancing in boxes smh these girls and boys deserve so much more especially for SM groups jesus

Peru

I don't mind dancing backgrounds as long as they're interesting, like f(x)'s Danger, and not grey and cheap, like SuJu's videos or Mr Taxi. This one at least looks expensive.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
panda21 said:
nBdBb.gif

vanty said:
Why is 2NE1 basically the only group that sounds good in these MR removed videos ahah.
4zqUL.gif

J/K no surprise. Having tried singing while cycling, I wonder how well I'd do if I were dancing like that. Obviously groups like Sistar and SHINee have done it to fantastic effect, but I imagine it's pretty hard. I remember SHINee dripping sweat, which is good for guys but it isn't "cute" for girl acts like this, although I have seen miss A (not exactly cute concept) sweat many times, and sometimes Girl's Day, who is hit or miss (esp panting Sojin) on live vocals.

I definitely wouldn't say 2NE1 is alone, or even to be held in the higher ranks when intensity of physical movement is factored in. Usually only Bom really sings (as opposed to rap/yell/sassy talk) and in short, loud bursts, unless they're just sitting down for a ballad. miss A is more impressive to me because their dances are often crazy. Nothing has beat SHINee's Lucifer performances, though. That stuff boggled my mind.

Sometimes I can't tell if it's a fan or anti making MR videos, or if they just do one performance and stop. I've seen some really bad ones that didn't even need the MR to know they're bad, but then I check other performances and you can hear them singing strongly over the back track yet no MR videos for those performances, only for the off week.

Peru

Another "only in k-pop" moment from Zinger in Secret interview: “If SNSD have their tall model-like bodies, we have our small, cute and healthy bodies.”

panda21

Peru said:
Another "only in k-pop" moment from Zinger in Secret interview: “If SNSD have their tall model-like bodies, we have our small, cute and healthy bodies.”

if snsd are tall then secret must be tiny lol

Peru

Soyeon is frikin PISSED on twitter.

(and now deleted those tweets.. before I could fully understand what they were about)

i couldnt even tell, looked like jaekyung to me at first haha, dat ass

after seeing yoon mi rae on RM i listened to some of her songs, shes a pretty damn good singer

Salazar

wing_zero8556 said:
after seeing yoon mi rae on RM i listened to some of her songs, shes a pretty damn good singer

I get most of my female vocalists from listening to Leessang. Jung In is a goddess.

Alta1r

cdsfsd-o.gif

Huijang Sal said:

Unreal.

Ashhong said:
Phonomezer said:
How come?

Because Hyo has like 5 lines in the whole thing and comes off as a antisocial loser :)

Imagine another Hyo,
a sexy one this time,
Hyomin on IY for the first 5-10 episodes. Awkward enough that after a while I stopped feeling bad and it was just painful to watch. Although, to be fair, she did open up and get better as the show went on.

Peru said:
Yeah, forgetting k-pop for a while -- they really have never released a single song, on any album, on any single b-side, for any commercial, that's below an 8/10. All three albums are crystal clear 10/10s and their new one out in November is guaranteed to be one as well (since we've heard many of its songs). Every time I hear a snippet of a new single I just have to accept that they NEVER EVER put out anything sub-par. Their next, Spice/Glitter sounds equally orgasmic. Add to that some of the most fun music videos ever and.. well, who the fukk needs any other group?

For anyone unfamiliar, have fun: http://www.youtube.com/artist?a=4oVf...hZMtOgRk78h4kG
edit: that list turned out to be incomplete and messy.. missing gems like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-HUFQjQDhI ..and here's the amazing 'Nee' video with _that_ leg dance break http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjs...e-vostfr_music

Damn. THAT good huh? I'll have to check them out when I'm not surrounded by family.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
wow, i should have watched the C Real MV when it was linked a few pages back. They have a mini Boram along with that mini Soyeon <3 <3

Alta1r

Huijang Sal said:
A Hyori comeback has to include a Running Man return.

e04DT.gif
2Yqlt.gif
0JtLB.gif

CWcqH.gif
vkOWQ.gif
FGbsU.gif

rihannashock.gif

That is to say, Jesus she is spectacular.

Huijang Sal said:
JiSook
YoonHye
NoEul
HyunYoung
SeungAh
Jaekyung
WooRi.

I know it's a crime to put Jaekyung so low, but this is some difficult stuff.

Huijang Sal wtf.

Jaekyung
Woori
Poor man's Taengoo
the triplets
No, Ew

Peru said:
Rumor about IY2 line-up: hyoyeon, SUNNY, amber, bora, suzy etc
Peru said:
Ok so the IY G7 rumour line-up also has Kara Seungyeon and Rainbow's Woori included.... which would make it more amazing than words can describe. Seungyeon and Sunny.... can't be true.

Wow. Hyo, Sunny, Ambro AND Ham?? Are they trying to go for an all-female audience? I felt a great disturbance in kpop, as if millions of televisions and monitors cried out in terror and suddenly shattered. I feel bad for Suzy and Bora. They'll need those blinders they put on horses just to make sure they don't accidentally look in the wrong direction. Good news is they'll come out looking 11s after (although they're already 9s anyway).

Alta1r

Huijang Sal said:

Wow...I can't look away.
See, nothing a little padded bra cant fix for an American audience.

Ashhong said:
Wonder Girls are going to fall flat on their face against SNSD. Count on it.
vordhosbn said:
Wonderwho?
Phonomezer said:
I think it's an Oasis song from the 90's.

Lol.

Ranvier said:
And I'm sorry guys but my next 3 posts will be pic bombs. They will be uncharacteristic Pic bombs. It is just something I have to do.

tumblr_lslcf38MsU1qitdj1o1_500.jpg
07zzxx0703.gif

5ltl3q.jpg
Ranvier said:
Sometimes, when you're friends with the Devil, you have to bite the bullet do things that scar your soul.

The Devil has incredible taste.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I might photobomb this thread today. So happy. Got promoted at work, yeahhhh boi. Thank you amazinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom