• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

DXPett1 said:
IMO its more because SMent put a gag on her recently no? Wasn't she told to basically shut up and stop saying stupid things?

Naw, that was Yuri and her crazy dances and Sooyoung and her imitations. And it wasn't true.

tumblr_lt8bh6yzmi1r33788ds.gif

tumblr_lt8bh6yzmi1r337c8u7.gif

tumblr_lt84wtznip1qkfnejkx.gif

tumblr_lt84wtznip1qkfn5k4n.gif
tumblr_lt84wtznip1qkfnrj9b.gif

at least theres 2 SNSD members which gives SSF enough reason to sub it i suppose....................but i bet hyoyeon is gonna get like zero air time lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yes, that's Yewon from Jewelry/Jewelry S. Very similar to Raina.. maybe even a mix of Raina and Nicole >_<

tumblr_ls4qv3lYTU1qhno2oo1_500.jpg

I don't really care for Subin from Dal Shabet.. nor does anyone else, I think.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Didn't they say 2 members from new groups? I think that would be Yewon and Subin, even though Jewelry is technically old it's more like Jewelry 2.0 now.

vanty

wing_zero8556 said:
at least theres 2 SNSD members which gives SSF enough reason to sub it i suppose....................but i bet hyoyeon is gonna get like zero air time lol
Ah yes that is good, no need for crappy KBS World subs.

Alta1r

Dice said:
Yewon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB5ITetdvZI
the one on the right at the start

Subin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIxPcqbUzf8
the one on the left he ends up focusing on

Lol, figures. I like the one who sings first in that Jewelry one, but I don't think that's Yewon. Who is that one btw? The second video, I was thinking the girl in the back on the left side of the video in the beginning was sexy, which is who I thought you were referring to. And then he panned to a completely different girl that I did not like as much, lol. I don't think we're ever going to agree on women Dice except for Yoona and our mutual dislike for the Hyogre.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Lol, figures. I like the one who sings first in that Jewelry one, but I don't think that's Yewon. Who is that one btw? The second video, I was thinking the girl in the back on the left side of the video in the beginning was sexy, which is who I thought you were referring to. And then he panned to a completely different girl that I did not like as much, lol. I don't think we're ever going to agree on women Dice.

Semi ^_^ <3 her

201109191129772750_1.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Hot damn! Is her name really Semi? lol. And is she legal?

In cahoots with the enemy:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt844ccNbN1qd704zo1_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

She just turned 21.

You should watch the MV:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZpBgm0FbQU[/url]

Fafnir

Confirmed IY cast:

8 girls, hopefully this means Sunny is the MC!

Following the numerous leaks for the past couple of hours, KBS has finally released the official press release revealing the new members of ‘Invincible Youth 2’!

Adding to the already-confirmed members of Jiyoung, Boom, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Amber, the cast also includes miss A’s Suzy, SISTAR’s Bora, Rainbow’s Woori, and Jewelry’s Yewon. It was also announced that Lee Soo Geun will be replacing the previously-announced Ji Hyun Woo as MC.

“Suzy and Jiyoung are popular both domestically and abroad, and we casted them with their fresh appeal as the ‘maknaes’ in mind,” revealed the producers for the upcoming season.

For SISTAR’s Bora and f(x)’s Amber, the producers are looking forward to their debuts as fixed cast members. “Their small appearances on reality shows were very charming. Also, they have much to show since they have never been part of a fixed cast. For Amber, it will be interesting to see how she adapts to a traditional Korean village culture.”

“Rainbow’s Woori has a four-dimensional character and a strong personality, and has shown the potential to rise as a Hallyu star with their popularity in Asia. Jewelry’s Yewon has shown outstanding talent and fearlessness for a rookie.” they said.

On the two SNSD members, the producers were looking forward to their variety talents. “Sunny was able to show her warmth and heart as Soonkyu on Season 1, and we hope she’ll be able to show the same warmth and laughter on Season 2. Hyoyeon was casted thanks to her popularity in Asia as well as Europe, as well as her unique charm.”

The first episode of ‘Invincible Youth 2&#8242; is scheduled to hit the airwaves on November 11th. Stay tuned to allkpop as we keep up with the misadventures of the new ‘G8’!

Source: Star News, inNews

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/full...ble-youth-2-confirmed-say-hello-to-the-new-g8

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Awesome cast. Probably still won't watch it >____< Maybe if I can make it a weekly thing, maybe.

Also, this C-Real group.. I'm hooked :(

Dice

I cannot support that haircut and I am amazed they got her to go along with it.

Secret time

jieun1ao57.gif
jieun2lpfm.gif

jieun37ot1.gif

jieun44omg.gif
hyosung1goie.gif

sunhwa1jroq.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dice said:
I cannot support that haircut and I am amazed they got her to go along with it.

Secret time
jieun44omg.gif

Jieun.. man.. so good in that mv.

edit:

omg Dice, those 3 No Eul pics.. she looks fuckin GREAT when she's smiling at the mirror >________< shiiiiiiiit

Raiku

Fafnir said:
Confirmed IY cast:

Yes, Suzy! YES. That's me. I am the stuffed thing. Now you guys know what I look like.
jAbUK82Upugzr.jpg

I think Qri looks cute with the short hair, but then again she would look cute in damn near anything.

Ashhong

Wait, so no Shinyoung? Boooooooooo I want Sunny + Shinyoung as MCs. and no Taewoo? I hope Boom steps it up and is as likeable as him. Really hoping Sunny is more of an MC than a regular cast member though...seems like the producers just wanted her because she's such a safe bet to be awesome.

I can see Hyoyeon being stuck with all the grunt work because well, she looks like a man.

Max

I am not Max
Wow I really can't wait for this IY2 show. I love Bora and Sunny. And loved Suzy in that one schoolgirl episode of RM.

Alta1r

Huijang Sal have you seen this:

Super Junior ft. Fany - Oops!

Fany looking quite good. Despite that goofy dress they put on her.

Ashhong said:
Wait, so no Shinyoung? Boooooooooo I want Sunny + Shinyoung as MCs. and no Taewoo? I hope Boom steps it up and is as likeable as him. Really hoping Sunny is more of an MC than a regular cast member though...seems like the producers just wanted her because she's such a safe bet to be awesome.

I can see Hyoyeon being stuck with all the grunt work because well, she looks like a man.

Loll, yeah Hyo + Ambro = the male part. Maybe that's why they got 8 girls this time.

Dice

Ashhong said:
Amber is there. I hope they don't play the "who do you like best?" game too often.

If they did that to me I'd be looking back and forth between Jing and Suzy until they hustled me along.
j/k I'd pick Yewon because nobody knows Jewelry so I wouldn't have competition for her full attention.

Ashhong

Dice said:
Amber is there. I hope they don't play the "who do you like best?" game too often.

If they did that to me I'd be looking back and forth between Jing and Suzy until they hustled me along.
j/k I'd pick Yewon because nobody knows Jewelry so I wouldn't have competition for her full attention.

True, Ambro looks more like a guy, but for some reason Hyoyeon looks like she would work harder and be more suited towards physical labor. Amber is like a pretty boy, Hyo is, well, Hyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom