• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

derp

tumblr_lr2vvelzm71qzfwnjuz.gif

Soshi MV so close.

lunlunqq

Peru said:
She's probably the best at Japanese as well (outside of SooYoung) and generally the most diligent student.

she's also pretty good at Chinese. she's not only diligent; she's smart and talented. seobaby~~~ <3 <3 <3

Biscuits

lol "gg"

After watching it MV I'll have to the say I really like the concept (2nd/3rd best ever even, behind Genie of course), but the song sounds flat. Where's my hook, Teddy?

ramyeon

Colour me mildly disappointed.

The music video doesn't do much for me. They all look amazing, but it's lacklustre. It's typical recent SM stuff.

The song just doesn't click for me. I know I'll like it, but I'm sure it's not going to reach the heights of all their singles before this. It's definitely missing something.

ramyeon

The auto tuned parts remind me of every recent Super Junior song that did nothing for me :(

Especially the intro.

On the bright side, the vocals they do show are great. Taeyeon's in good form as usual. And they all look amazing. But...

Also the speed of the YouTube comments is amazing. As is how useless all the comments are.

Peru

fly high ~ayunite~ said:
I can't believe this is the song that they're using to "launch" them worldwide. It's really dated.

Nah - it fits that purpose (not that it's an actual launch) - they look their best, get some good hard-hitting moves and most importantly the song allows them to show off the vocals. Plus it actually sounds a bit k-poppy unlike many of their singles.

Best part: Jessica getting stuck on "girls bring the boys out" towards the end.

Niks

Peru said:
Diggin it. They get to do vocal powerhousing. Best since 'Genie' no doubt.

Jess getting a bit more exposure than Taeyeon this time. probably because its english.

Also,
Y U NO 1080p??

JKTrix

Maybe late, but "Running Man" was name dropped in the October 14th episode of the Weekend Confirmed podcast, about 20 mins 54 secs.

GG

song is ok, i still cant get over taeyeon with the wavy hair though, the other hairstyle in the dress (at the start when they were walking around in a circle) is good though. the pink highlights are a bit.....hmmmmm not sure if want haha.

the transitions between parts of the songs dont seem smooth =\

but overall all 8 look good :)

tiff at the start "we bring the boys out" is so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom