• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Peru said:
Sunny is the new Shinyoung. Do we even know if it's the same place? If so the old men there should return.
It's a fishing village this time.

Salazar

Aww yeah.

Taewoo: You're always near Hyuna. You're doing it on purpose right?
Fanboy: No...
Taewoo: Be honest
Fanboy: Well, I like her...
Taewoo: Hyuna will see this on TV later. Make a video message to Hyuna.
Fanboy: Dear Hyuna-sshi...uh..
Taewoo: Talk freely.
Fanboy: Oh uh...
Taewoo: Have guts! Chest out!
Fanboy: Hyuna, it's Hyungjoon...I guess when you see this, I won't be here.
Taewoo: Next time...
Fanboy: If I get a chance, I really want to see you again.
Taewoo: Call me.
Fanboy: How can she call me?
Taewoo: You never know~
Fanboy: If you can call me, please do.

Salazar

Parasite Hyomin.

tumblr_lt28aae2mn1qgqbqunm.gif

tumblr_lt28cdlpo81qgqb3up5.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXcS2FM_xSo

^^^^ Awesome.

Niks

Sunny was really great in IY... but Hyoyeon is no Yuri sadly.
Still, will watch.

On other news...
The day we have been waiting for is finally here.
At what time is the MV release??

Salazar

38966204201110172142476uix.jpg

There will be gifs.

lol at "I'm not from the slap match era". Hip Hop special is now one of my favourite eps.

I was under the impression the MV was late tonight (Australian time).

Conceptor

Peru said:
New Korean article confirms Sunny is the group leader.
Awesome. Would have loved it if Seungyeon was part of the cast, but I can't complain. Did anything ever come about the Soyeon twitter thing from this morning? (well it was the morning for me)

Salazar said:
Hip Hop special is now one of my favourite eps.
Tiger JK's kill on Gwangsoo was so good. Uijeong to the bu

348502525njsg.jpg

Ranvier

Hyo will be awesome. I bereeve. Sunny is pretty damn hilarious so all in all I think it will be amazing. Really disappointed about Taewoo. When I first started IY I wanted to kill him for going after my girl but I soon came to see just how hilariously charming he really is.

Hopefully this will help Hyo come out of her shell a little. She has admitted many times before how she feels really awkward on camera (see her Phuket interview). If you think about it, this probably means Hyo is the most normal/sane out of all the girls. Only a crazy person would feel at home with a camera in their face and sometimes, when I see Taengoo and Sunny always being "on," I feel like their on-camera personality is just a caricature they display. So even though Hyo might not being as entertaining as some of the other girls, at least you know she ain't going to cut your junk off while you sleep which I think some of the other girls have the potential to do.
Taeyeon

tumblr_ku9jobgYCE1qzimpzo1_500.jpg

Peru

Conceptor said:
Awesome. Would have loved it if Seungyeon was part of the cast, but I can't complain. Did anything ever come about the Soyeon twitter thing from this morning? (well it was the morning for me)

Yeah it was about some asshole nobody artist who wrote on twitter that T-ara are rude, 'no wonder they get articles written about them'. Then he apologized for it later with some bullshit.

Dude..

Salazar

Conceptor said:
Did anything ever come about the Soyeon twitter thing from this morning? (well it was the morning for me)

Supposedly, these are the deleted tweets.

아… 진짜….. 안그래도 지금 보람언니아픈대….. 아 …!! 이럴땐 진짜 속상하고 화난다 ….
啊 真的 我相信 寶藍姐姐現在很痛..啊..!! 這種情況下很傷心和生氣
ah, really, i think boram unnie is really hurt now ..ah..!! so sad and angry at this situation.

때리는 시어머니 보다 말리는 시누이가 더 밉다던대 말리지도 않던 방관자는.. ?
看著小姑打婆婆 旁人也不阻止..?
no one just stop the lady who hitting her mother in law..?

저의 글 들은 이번 기사 내용들과는 전혀 무관 합니다ㅡ!
這個與此次報道內容完全無關的-!
What I said are all unrelated to the news-!

아뇨… 진짜 무관해서 무관하다고 하는거에요 ㅡㅅㅡ; 휴우..
不是…真的是無關的真的是不相干的
No…. really not related really irrelavant

아오 답답해… 개인적인 일로 올린건대 참… 지울께요 그냥 ;
啊 鬱悶 自是發表了個人的事 我會刪除的
ah.. kinda depress.. just expressing my personal stuff.. i will delete all (of those tweets)

Confusing. This dick fooling on twitter is probably no coincidence.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/moses-apologizes-after-publicly-criticizing-t-ara-on-twitter

On October 17th at 11AM, singer Mose wrote via his official Twitter page, “This girl group who has been receiving criticism for their behavior at a particular event? I knew this would happen. They’re well known for not respectfully greeting their seniors. Especially the one member who tried to explain their position, she never once greeted me, even though we’ve run into each other quite often.”

Salty cause Hyomin didn't bow to him or something.

tumblr_lt6k5dt2wr1qmlimfpc.gif
tumblr_lt6jcmov5q1qmliycuf.gif
tumblr_lt6k5dt2wr1qmliqcvp.gif

Xilium

I don't know really anything about the non-SNSD girls in the new IY, so is there a Narsha equivalent? Or rather, is there a decent spread of personalities?

As much as I liked the first season, many of the cast & guest kinda blended together in their irrelevancy because they were so similar to one another and didn't do much to stand out. The antics of Shinyoung, Sunny, and Narsha were the primary reason to watch the show.

Salazar

Xilium said:
I don't know really anything about the non-SNSD girls in the new IY, so is there a Narsha equivalent?

A sexy but goofy older idol with no idea of what is age/tv-appropriate ? Sadly, it doesn't seem so.

I have faith. I do think original G7 was a total one-off, but this is likely to be awesome too.

Zinger's solo track and this Zinger gif are blowing my mind.

http://fiddle.se/tagged/Zinger

Peru

Every show should've got Hyori as an MC. I don't know why she stays off the TV now, if she doesn't get a regular role when coming back I will launch a petition.

Salazar

Peru said:
Every show should've got Hyori as an MC. I don't know why she stays off the TV now, if she doesn't get a regular role when coming back I will launch a petition.

tumblr_lsqrf70fdl1r4q4vcpj.gif

I hear that.

Jiyoung is Kara, panda.

Fafnir

I hope there is no forced loveline with Boom and my #2 Sunny. They won't have to worry about the laugh reactions and hopefully Hyo learns a thing or 3 from Sunkyu.

iblOq45K6LEsg1.gif
iboy7Hdc01sSVb.gif

Ranvier

I may be late and a dollar short but has that SNSD concert in Australia some of you guys bought tickets for happened yet? If not, when is it?

And since Sunny and Hyo will be spending 1-2 days a week filming IY for the next at least 20-30 weeks. Any word on what the rest of the girls will be up too? Could a show where they simply follow Yuri and Taengoo around for 23 hours be in the works? I have dreamed a dream people...

sleep%2Bhabit%2Btaeyeon.jpg

ramyeon said:
This week has had so much good new music anyway, it would have been interesting to see SNSD and WG go head to head though.

SNSD would've slayed them, nobody outside of delusionals would think otherwise, huh Dice.

Clipse said:
I guess we now know who's parts are gonna be cut from the actual broadcast. Better stick to Sunny as much as possible to get some airtime.
Dice said:
Not Hyoyeon :(((((((((((((((
CaptYamato said:
She's useless.

BITCHES BEST GET USED TO IT.

tumblr_lt90lmSW4m1qeeesfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt945gk1iy1qbmnv6o1_500.jpg

vanty

Ranvier said:
I may be late and a dollar short but has that SNSD concert in Australia some of you guys bought tickets for happened yet? If not, when is it?
It's in November I think. And it's like 12 groups, not just SNSD.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
Heechul. I seem to recall some contempt for Korean pizza in this thread. Tell me that's not some kind of mayo.

I really want to believe its ranch. How is Korean food anyway? Living in the Bay Area, I see a ton of Korean BBQ places but nothing that looks like a authentic restaurant. Is it very similar to Chinese food?

I remember going to Europe and seeing people but Mayo on their fries.

seinfeld.gif

Was my exact reaction as I immediately started searching for flights home.

And for those of you watching IY2. Get ready for a lot of...

tumblr_ljkdajPsyf1qbjb8t.gif

tumblr_ljkddhWnKi1qbjb8t.gif

tumblr_ljkdeiGo2p1qbjb8t.gif

tumblr_ljkestwWuC1qbjb8t.gif

tumblr_ljkewkInXH1qbjb8t.gif

tumblr_ljkg8tygxo1qbjb8t.gif

tumblr_ljkgb8VZn71qbjb8t.gif

tumblr_ljkggriZQr1qbjb8t.gif

vanty

Damn Hyun Young has a pretty banging body. If only she could swap heads with Jisook or something, her kinda-Bom look freaks me out a bit.

vanty

For some reason she reminds me of the old man's turtle from DBZ, but I couldn't get a good picture so just searched for turtle and that's the ugliest I could find ahah.

Salazar

ramyeon said:
Looks more like a compact mirror to me ;)

I know. I think most of them are slaves to iOS, anyway.

tumblr_lt0uc5xhdy1qmli7ug8.gif

tumblr_lt0ujbx0vt1qmli2uzq.gif

tumblr_lt0um8gpft1qmlirup8.gif

Hiphop special RM was great all the way through. The "TruGary Show" preview looked badass, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom