• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Sebulon3k said:
So I just found out that youtube has 3D versions of some SMTown artist MV's, watching through some of them is seriously freaking me out
KuGsj.gif

Shame that the 3D versions are pretty bad in comparison to the non 3D
I actually realized this a week ago and tried watching them with my ghetto cardboard blue-yellow 3d glasses, and it sorta worked. Screwed up all of the colours though lol.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
At first I was like... who wants to meet a bunch of rabid fangirls?

And then I saw that the group themselves would be there..

son of a ...

>________________________<

Swag

orangecaramel said:
At first I was like... who wants to meet a bunch of rabid fangirls?

And then I saw that the group themselves would be there..
Time for a road trip!?

Is anyone planning on going? I'm tempted...

Edit: Also 5 min into RM 59 and I can already tell it's going to be hilarious.

Biscuits

Dice said:
Listen to &#50504;&#51460;&#47000; by 4minute. It's similar but better.
Man I loved their early stuff. Then they got generic real fast. Scratch that, they just started coming out with so much new stuff that I got overwhelmed and stopped caring.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Man, I keep feeling like I need to find higher quality sources for music but the fact is even my lossless stuff sounds like shit (compared to what I'm used to) on these headphones. Grado, send my good ones back to me... :(

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Sebulon3k said:
This is really good too, I'm guessing there isn't an insert song list for RM episodes or anything? So many of the insert songs are good but I don't wanna ask you guys every time I hear something I need referenced, already heard two more songs I'd like to hear more of lol.

http://www.isubs-squad.com/forum/forum/63-music/

not really updated but ehh, might be better off looking for a specific clip on Youtube and reading the comments O_O

filler

Banned
Dice said:
Man, I keep feeling like I need to find higher quality sources for music but the fact is even my lossless stuff sounds like shit (compared to what I'm used to) on these headphones. Grado, send my good ones back to me... :(

I live in fear that my Alessandro MSII's will break. I couldn't imagine going without them for more than a day.

Ranvier

Got around to watching the Bring the Boys Out video. The Korean version is vastly better then the English one mainly because I couldn't understand the dreadful lyrics. It's sorta catching on with me but, A Pink's Boo and Miss A's Breathe keep forcing their way in.

I think the best part of the song is the generic beat they had with the slow-mo sequence for the first 50 seconds of the MV...before they actually started singing. They really need to stop telling Sunny to sing in that high pitched voice. When she was on the Music Travel LA LA LA show, she sang normally and it was wonderful.

Hyo had a few shots but once again they sabotaged her to give the other girls a chance. She will be unstoppable once IY starts. And that shot of Yuri's legs really scared me. Could my boo be losing weight again, please, say it ain't so!!! Her rapping was aight as well.

Overall I thought it was okay, only listened to the English version twice (that's all I needed) and been through the Korean one a few times as well. The Korean one just seems to flow a lot better.

Also, is it just me or does

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA_Tou-DPI#t=3m041s

sound like it was taken from this Rob Base song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf_LizgLvT0&t=0m40s

And yeah, even though I still haven't seen the second SNSD RM episode yet, all signs point to team Taengoo and Seohyun being the overall winners. I await the avatar you have for me Biscuits and I shall wear it with shame for the next month.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ranvier said:
Got around to watching the Bring the Boys Out video. The Korean version is vastly better then the English one mainly because I couldn't understand the dreadful lyrics. It's sorta catching on with me but, A Pink's Boo and Miss A's Breathe keep forcing their way in.

Good.. Good...

vanty

Sebulon3k said:
This is really good too, I'm guessing there isn't an insert song list for RM episodes or anything? So many of the insert songs are good but I don't wanna ask you guys every time I hear something I need referenced, already heard two more songs I'd like to hear more of lol.
If you watch the iSUBS subbed version of RM they have (basically) every single song used in the show displayed in the top-right while it plays. Even obscure old video game songs and stuff.

Peru

Running Man is 50% game show, 50% improvised theater. I'm sure Gary and JiHyo are good friends but I can't say I've ever believed they've got the hots for each other.

vanty

CaptYamato said:
For real? They do seem like they know each other well.
It's just a running gag sort of thing. Part of their characters on the show is that Gary loves her and she acts as his "Monday girlfriend" (show is filmed on Mondays). They've been doing this since the early episodes, so it does seem quite natural now that they've been playing it up for a year.

Swag

vanty said:
If you watch the iSUBS subbed version of RM they have (basically) every single song used in the show displayed in the top-right while it plays. Even obscure old video game songs and stuff.
Gotcha, do I have to donate to get access to the latest episodes or are they just behind?

Peru said:
Running Man is 50% game show, 50% improvised theater. I'm sure Gary and JiHyo are good friends but I can't say I've ever believed they've got the hots for each other.
I never bought it until 59. He was like sad that she would do that. He isn't that good of an actor either.

vanty

Sebulon3k said:
Gotcha, do I have to donate to get access to the latest episodes or are they just behind?
Donating just makes you a 'VIP' so you get episodes when they release them while everyone else has to wait 48 hours. The reason they're several episodes behind the original airdate is they do a seriously amazing and comprehensive job, which takes time.

Salazar

HaHa is all theatre. That dude is just an adept clown.

Max said:
where can I watch this?

Ah, someone else will know. I think Alta1r kept up with that WGM. Ep 20, if I remember right, is when Jiyeon, Soyeon, and Hwayoung come and visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom