• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've listened to it more and more throughout the day .....Korean version is merely ok....not good, not bad.....

I really hate the english version....I've listened to it many times and I hate that version.

Kinda disappoint.....

*flips table*

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I like the english version when its with the MV but that's it. Korean version all the way tho.

Biscuits

wing_zero8556 said:
oh how great is your love is quite good, im quite a sucker for ballads+violins lol

wish taeyeon did more solo songs
Yeah, also R&B beats.

Crossing my fingers for a new OST track. Within the next year, I hope?
:(

Conceptor

Wow I missed a lot, so this post is LTTP.

SM has the Eng version unavailable on their channel lol. Heard it off someone else's channel.

Ashhong said:
Digging most of the song. Hate the chorus though. Fuck you Teddy.
Basically. A bunch of you say it's growing on you through multiple plays so maybe that might help..

Salazar said:
Jieun fancam
Surely there's a video of every- http://youtu.be/DD5MpBTdUdw
@__@ Hyosung

Kyon said:
Alta1r when will you change your Pic to YoonA? >_< im waiting
Speaking of... I might have missed it but did a quality sub of the second RM Soshi ep come out? If so, how about that avatar bet between you guys? How do you guys wanna go about that? :lol

Biscuits

Conceptor said:
Speaking of... I might have missed it but did a quality sub of the second RM Soshi ep come out? If so, how about that avatar bet between you guys? How do you guys wanna go about that? :lol
We couldn't decide on the winning team cuz they scrambled them in the second episode, so I think it's called off.

Alta1r

Huijang Sal said:
tumblr_lt9qkiq1uk1qgpebk80.gif

Damn, just noticed this gif you posted. Sica's killin it in this outfit too. Fany's hat is cool, but I'm not really feeling those blond highlights. I'm also diggin the actual holes in the clothing versus the Secret-style skin-colored patches.

Conceptor said:

Lol. So basically,
Seohyun won the final challenge so if we go by that rule no one wins. If we go by the amount of challenges won by each team Taengoo + Seohyun take that one. So the Taengoo team gets an avatar pick of their choice for me, Phono and Ranvier when they choose to.
Who was the Taengoo team again? Biscuits and wing_zero? DXPett? Faffy?

DXPett1

Conceptor said:

I FINALLY got around to watching the 2nd ep (Soshfied Sub) and gotta say it was brillant. Didn't have any issues with
Seohyun
winning in the end.

Alta1r

Kyon said:
i wanna play :O

Lol, if you haven't seen or heard the results of the SNSD RM episodes pick your favorite out of these six:

Yoona
Sica
Taengoo
Yuri
Seohyun
Hyogre

And you may or may not have to change your avatar based on who you pick.

Conceptor

Biscuits said:
We couldn't decide on the winning team cuz they scrambled them in the second episode, so I think it's called off.
Alta1r said:
If we go by the amount of challenges won by each team, Taengoo + Seohyun take that one. So the Taengoo team gets an avatar pick of their choice for me, Phono and Ranvier when they choose to. Who was the Taengoo team again? Biscuits and wing_zero? DXPett? Faffy?
Ah alright, was just wondering, thanks.
But if you guys want to organize something between you guys that's cool too!

From the November issue:
x9i7O.jpg
RUUVQ.jpg

I wanna play a game....I been lagging on the RM episodes....yamato is furious at me...

Yamato- lmfao @ that fucking masturbation joke you made earlier

Alta1r

DXPett1 said:
Is that Sica? If so... hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Looks like Sooyoung in the first one Conceptor posted. Although probably highly unlikely that SM would ever let any girl in SNSD do that bra shot.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Looks like Sooyoung in the first one Conceptor posted. Although probably highly unlikely that SM would ever let any girl in SNSD do that bra shot.
Pretty sure they're just random girls since it's TOP >_>

or maybe it's Yoon Eun Hye lol

Conceptor

DXPett1 said:
Is that Sica? If so... hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
Alta1r said:

It's Yoon Eun Hye. Can't imagine how people
netizens
would react if it was them :lol.

Hey Sal, guess who's gonna be back on stage at the end of this year!

u1q9p.gif

Kyon

Banned
Phonomezer said:
So any consensus on Sooyoung's NEW FACE?

lol no, Lady Gag has that extra touch of plagiarism that no pop singer has ever come close to.

this reply is 100000000000000000x better than mine :lol

Kyon

Banned
Alta1r said:
Lol, if you haven't seen or heard the results of the SNSD RM episodes pick your favorite out of these six:

Yoona
Sica
Taengoo
Yuri
Seohyun
Hyogre

And you may or may not have to change your avatar based on who you pick.

Yuri >_<

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU double post fail :<

Salazar

http://kpopfever.com/2011/10/is-yoo-jae-suk-going-bald/

Yoo Jae Suk‘s unusually large forehead, usually covered by his hair, was revealed to the viewers drawing a lot of attention.

Yoo Jae Suk was in a 100m race to decide rabbits vs. turtle for the MBC’s ‘Infinity challege: 2011 rabbit and turtle story special’ that aired on October 15th.

The ‘Infinity challenge’ members ran like the wind as soon as the race began on the track and in the process, Yoo Jae Suk’s forehead was revealed.

yoo_jae_suk_run2cpp.jpg

Salazar

tumblr_ltaijp722r1qgijdxu7.gif

tumblr_ltahxzmsf51qgij5yit.gif

tumblr_ltaho7znvk1qgijwzze.gif

I hope Rainbow's subbing team are up to it, if they do get on Happy Together.

Hyunah chilling.

tumblr_lt9923bkk21qbjs2xks.jpg

Eunjung tweeting pics on the set of T-ara's MV.

n7xla7s.jpg
n7rdbo3.jpg

Swag

Phonomezer said:
Apparently The Boys is #76 on US iTunes :D
I bought it :D

So I've listened to the album quite a few times. Trick, Telepathy, VITAMIN, OSCAR, and Korean Version of The Boys are all good, everything else is kinda meh, but I'm not a big fan of ballad type songs.

Peru

Hara's gonna give us the nitty gritty on Radio Star

Goo Hara discusses an episode that took place between her and her boyfriend, B2ST‘s Junhyung, as well as some heart-breaking behind-the-scenes stories.

Biscuits

From an interview on 10asia:
Sooyoung’s first composition, “Spring Day” [How Great is Your Love]

Sooyoung: Our company gave us the guide version first, and told us to write out lyrics if any of the members wanted to participate in writing. That was during our time off and there was only one day left before the deadline, so I sat there contemplating if I should write or not, but I submitted my lyrics anyway and it got chosen. (laughs) It was my first time writing lyrics so we ended up changing up many things even on the day of recording. It was probably hard for the members to sing because of that. I wrote the lyrics while thinking of what it would be like if there was somebody out there who showed me love as warm as a spring day. I wrote it in a way that when someone listens to the song, the person they think of would not be just limited to one person like their mother, the SNSD members, or a lover. I wrote it so that people can listen to it while thinking of anyone out there that loved them.

Yuri: There were other members who handed in lyrics to the song, but I think the criteria were very strict. (laughs)

Tiffany: The rest of the members were eliminated. So cold. (laughs)
lol

Also Soshified is have a fanmeet with the girls on the day after the concert. omg. So jelly of those of you that are actually going to SMTOWN.

Swag

So I just found out that youtube has 3D versions of some SMTown artist MV's, watching through some of them is seriously freaking me out
KuGsj.gif

Shame that the 3D versions are pretty bad in comparison to the non 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom