• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

broadwayrock said:
Shinee confirmed today that SM Town UK will be happening.

I thought they were already there? Were they there for something else when one of the dudes got taken to the floor by a rabid fan?

Ashhong said:
We have Chuseok in October, which is when you saw all those pictures of idols in formal dresses and stuff. There's nothing from now until Christmas though, and yes we do Christmas...

Ahh. Lol, I'm not helping the ignorant American stereotype much. Accept this as a peace offering:

66c1fb0bgw1dmr61vxxojg.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That gif made me think of the music from that Hyori soda commercial that Hara parodied in IY when she rode the bike.

lalalalalalala~

vanty

Dice said:
That gif made me think of the music from that Hyori soda commercial that Hara parodied in IY when she rode the bike.

lalalalalalala~
I've probably seen 10 different people parodying that commercial. Seems to be the default thing to do if you're Korean and on a bike. Must have sold a lot of soda.

giri

Long time thread view adder,

recently been listening to Rainbow,

out side of "A", To Me, and Gossip Girl, are there any other good Rainbow songs on youtube?

Also, Hyogre makes me lol every time cause it's true.

Alta1r said:
I thought they were already there? Were they there for something else when one of the dudes got taken to the floor by a rabid fan?

They did a mini concert in London today, performed their singles + solo performances.

Key covered Ke$ha's Tik Tok:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTPc_2wHgNk&t=0m17s
He also serenades a girl in the front row.

Big Bang arriving at Heathrow airport:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CZ3c78oqY
Fans start singing happy birthday to TOP at the end.

Conceptor

Alta1r said:
Lol. Why is a dude covering Tik Tok?? Is SM contractually obligated to perform Ke$ha once a concert for "stealing" Run Devil Run or something?
Fairly sure the rights were legally obtained, especially since they make money off it. And I dunno, because it's Key? He's probably got the best English in the group.

Dice

No one in the world has more selcas than Jaekyung.

She's cute in her PJs.

Dice

Sal why did you use weird aspect ratio recorded-off-a-tv version of that practice video?

OFFICIAL HOTNESS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpygbMr6sH0

Also let's remember this other totally hot practice video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utM-ymHGpjA

giri said:
out side of "A", To Me, and Gossip Girl, are there any other good Rainbow songs on youtube?
All of them.

But no, seriously. If you like Gossip Girl, you must like Rainbow like I do.

Their other songs:
Not Your Girl
So Cool
To Me
I Believe
Mach
Kiss
너뿐 이라고
참아볼께요

Dice

ramyeon said:
People didn't like Gossip Girl? D:
I hear nothing but bitching about it all over the place. I think they don't like their accents? I dunno.

ramyeon

Dice said:
I hear nothing but bitching about it all over the place. I think they don't like their accents? I dunno.
Haha yeah that was what everyone was complaining about when it came out. But the accents kind of make it even better. It's amazing.

Dice

ramyeon said:
Haha yeah that was what everyone was complaining about when it came out. But the accents kind of make it even better. It's amazing.
I think if you see them perform it, it's impossible to not be completely overwhelmed by the charm.

ramyeon said:
I swear Yoon Eun Hye just keeps getting better with age.
Unftastic.

Alta1r

ramyeon said:

I've never been a fan of 'Gossip Girl'. Nothing about the accents. Or anything to do with Rainbow personally. Just the melody or tune or something. I don't have the musical acumen to properly say in musical terms "it just doesn't sound good to me", lol. Same with 'To Me'. 'A' and 'Sweet Dream' are pretty awesome though.

Conceptor said:

Wow. More please.

Dice

That video is the first time Hyunyoung really showed off her new athletic body, but No Eul is where it's at!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yes, hyunyoung in that video.. YES YES YESSS

But uh, yeah.. No Eul is superior to everyone else in that group.

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:

Taeyeon in full goddess mode. That second Taengoo fancam has a nice added bonus =D. And Sica and Taengoo in that red carpet video... wow. Too bad Yoong couldn't make it. Her all decked out like that...who knows what delicate and beautiful wonders the world was deprived of.

She did come dressed like this though:
tumblr_lu45cc8CKj1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Boss. I guess I was wrong about the drama attire part.

Salazar said:

This is her not ready? I'm sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom