• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwei

Fafnir said:
Here is all of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xonSr2YNyF0

vSd4t.gif

cool, thanks. :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ashhong said:
15 in Korean years? Cause thats only 14 here...goddamn!
No, I meant western age, but I actually just looked it up to be sure and her birthday was sunday so she's 16.

X-Frame

Tiffany with long hair vs. short hair look like two completely different people. Like, comparing those pics with the pic of her in the OP -- definitely not the same girl.

Salazar

X-Frame said:
Tiffany with long hair vs. short hair look like two completely different people. Like, comparing those pics with the pic of her in the OP -- definitely not the same girl.

Short-hair Tiffany is superior.

Salazar

Fany and SNSD's fitness instructor.

7CsRV.jpg

And tedious fail by a crap Australian newspaper.

NB: Adam Hills is not implicated in the fail. He is great.

PzAtG.jpg

Salazar

Zwei said:
What the fuck am I looking at here?

Taeyeon with Hyungdon, the comedian she was "married" to for tv. It's a crime.

Some producer must have thought "let's marry a gorgeous idol to a wreck of a middle-aged dude. It will be hilarious".

Igo

What episodes of Family Outing are good? I watched the Tiffany episodes and the finale and it was absolutely hilarious. The final episode seemed a little forced but it was still good. So glad you guys mentioned it as I was looking for something to watch. The radio show on the last page was pretty entertaining too.

Ashhong

Igo said:
What episodes of Family Outing are good? I watched the Tiffany episodes and the finale and it was absolutely hilarious. The final episode seemed a little forced but it was still good. So glad you guys mentioned it as I was looking for something to watch. The radio show on the last page was pretty entertaining too.

They are all good. I recommend just watching the ones with celebs you care about. I recommend the ones with Taeyeon, TOP, G-dragon, Rain, Yoona, and Uee/Dara. There are 2 Tiffany episodes, 1 from each season. Both are good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Family_Outing_episodes

BTW, where are you watching it? My usual source is missing some eps.

Igo

Ashhong said:
They are all good. I recommend just watching the ones with celebs you care about. I recommend the ones with Taeyeon, TOP, G-dragon, Rain, Yoona, and Uee/Dara. There are 2 Tiffany episodes, 1 from each season. Both are good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Family_Outing_episodes

BTW, where are you watching it? My usual source is missing some eps.

I didn't even know there was a season 2.

I initially downloaded ep 82 before my google fu brought me to a couple sites that link to the streams. kshownow.net being one of them.

Ashhong

Igo said:

I initially downloaded ep 82 before my google fu brought me to a couple sites that link to the streams. kshownow.net being one of them.

You watched ep 81 right? Each FO village is split into 2 episodes.

Season 2 was mediocre. I only bothered watching the first one and the one with Tiffany. Running Man is much more entertaining.

Igo

Ashhong said:
You watched ep 81 right? Each FO village is split into 2 episodes.

Season 2 was mediocre. I only bothered watching the first one and the one with Tiffany. Running Man is much more entertaining.

Yeah, I realized there was a part one after finishing 82. I actually didn't know there were all split until you just mentioned it. Somehow I didn't see the links to 84 and 85 under the video and thought that 83 was the end of season 1. I'm such an idiot.

Lee Hyori was such an awesome surprise. She's half the reason I enjoyed the show. I didn't even realize who it was until I watched 81. I've known her for quite a while now, but strangely enough, I really can't remember why. Shame about the whole plagiarism scandal.

Running Man sounds pretty good. I'll start on that tomorrow.

What's your usual source?

Ashhong

Igo said:

Yea pretty much what he said, www.isubs-squad.com, though some of them are a pain to watch.

I also didn't recognize Hyori without her usual makeup. Was very shocked to find out that was her haha.

Fafnir

I suggest watching them all but my favorite FO episodes are:

13-14 = Taeyeon and Hong-ki. Taeyeon is the first female guest. Hong-ki is a regular on Oh! My School these days.

23-24 = Cha Tae-hyun. The male lead from "My Sassy Girl", has a lazy man character and also returns as a guest in another episode.

25-26 = Lee Su-kyung. nuff said:
gbdB7.gif

35-36 = Yoona. I only remember Hyori's hidden camera from this episode.

38-39 = Lee Beom-soo. The actor/teacher from Horror Movie Factory is pretty entertaining and there is a hilarious running in hay game they play.

50-51 = Sexyama. Watch the UFC fighter body slam Jong-kook.

58-59 = Song Ji-hyo. This actress is so 4D. She takes over Hyori's spot on Running Man after the plagiarism scandal.

68-69 = Ha Ji-won. Actress from Secret Garden charms the Family, except Hyori as usual.
K6vbd.gif

72-73 = Sandara and UEE. Lot of good stuff in this episode.
GUYQp.gif

81-82 = Tiffany and Nicole. I think this was one of the best episodes, too bad it was the last real one with guests.
87Sa9.gif
kav4K.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom