• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

The Boys, from Sydney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-Q9vOeMeM&feature=player_embedded

RwKMm.gif

CFLcw.gif

0UCMN.gif

4XQGg.gif

HfUBt.gif

Bjqc5.gif

NgdP9.gif

QFFps.gif

5r4p3.gif

D17xI.gif

M6D9F.gif

OdXJa.gif
UK6m1.gif

0aPi9.gif
EEdaO.gif

btozL.gif
FXdIS.gif

Complex: The profiles written about idol groups are very generic. For hobbies, they’re always listed as reading, listening to music, or watching movies. Seriously?

Hyoyeon: But Seohyun is really like that though.

lol

Firo

Hey NeoGAF, there's going to be a K-Pop concert coming to Las Vegas and they're holding a contest on YouTube where the entry with the most views gets two free tickets and an autographed poster. I'd really like to attend and this is pretty much the only way for me to do so.

Any help by watching the linked video would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP7DZaN-Q48&feature=youtu.be

Alta1r

Peru said:

Haha, that was awesome. Or I might just be sick of reading about civil procedure...
Hyoyeon: I want to work with Jay-Z. I really love Jay-Z.
Hyoyeon: Yes, I know Wu-Tang. I don’t know about the group’s background, but I listen to their music a lot.
My respect for Hyo just went up a little bit.
Taeyeon: For instance, I now consider sleeping as a hobby.
Hyoyeon: Sooyoung appears tough, but she shuts up easily and keeps her head down.
Sooyoung: If we have to choose a certain occupation, then maybe becoming a mother?
Taeyeon: Expanding our legacy to outer space!

Sooyoung: Oh, gosh.

Taeyeon: Sorry.

Lol.

tumblr_lujcvpNeq11qd704zo1_500.jpg

Quadratic

Biscuits said:
"GODDAMN" lol

So is soshified streaming Dream Team?

Not every streamer on Soshified is on air. I had to cycle through the list until I got one streaming 1000 Songs. But I'm assuming more will be doing Dream Team (because it looks hilarious). Actually the guy that streamed immediately booted Skyrim after the variety show ended and cut the stream :) I would have watched him play until the next show came on.

rodzee

Alta1r said:
LOL is that you screaming in those? And damn, that second one, you were RIGHT there when they walked by.

haha yeah it was unfortunately, and they walked by and gave us hi-fives all round. My life is now complete.

edit: you can hear me scream "i touched her!" straight after yoona walks by haha

Quadratic

Yeah my stream is laggy. The heartbeat game is pretty hilarious to watch because I would probably die if SNSD danced like that infront of me.

Alta1r

rodzee said:
haha yeah it was unfortunately, and they walked by and gave us hi-fives all round. My life is now complete.

edit: you can hear me scream "i touched her!" straight after yoona walks by haha

Hahaha. Man, if I got a high five from Yoona I'd probably be in the same state.

tumblr_luksrzab3x1qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_luksrzab3x1qd704zo2_250.gif

Yoongie beating Sica (I think) at some game at Dream Team:
tumblr_luksbkDLA01qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_luksbkDLA01qd704zo2_250.gif
tumblr_luksbkDLA01qd704zo3_250.gif

Salazar

SwOzX.gif

Aoora and Kimchi of new boy group AA received some flak yesterday for their behavior on KBS Music Bank.

The boys could be seen making various gestures and faces or “trolling” in the background while SNSD was being announced as the winner and also while MC Hyun Woo was giving his farewell speech on the show.

Earlier today, Aoora came out and formally apologized for their behavior on twitter. Aoora tweeted in English,

AA apologize for what we did in KBS music bank yesterday. We were immature and senseless being such a big stage with all senior artists… we’ve respected for all times… Especially, we AA bow our head in apology to 현우 선배님 (Hyun Woo sunbae) who have been greatest MC in Music Bank for a long time… AA regret and reflect for what we did and promise that we will show you decent behavior… AA will do our best not to disappoint somebody who have cared for us.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0jtrMgRZdk&feature=player_embedded

Kimchi ? As a name ?

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Well that's embarrassing, I didn't recognize her either. Are you sure thats Sunny? Wtf...

Are you suggesting that tumblr tags can be wrong ?

Dammit. I think I'm wrong. Amir0xing my posts forthwith.

3HDTZ.gif

CI9mM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom