• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Meeru said:
are hers natural? o_o

Haha yes they are. Funny that you ask because the only reason I brought her up in here is because I read yet another article of reporters asking her about her size. I read that they are D cups, someone said it could be Korean D cups, which are like C cups...but those look like Ds to me.
KuGsj.gif

Meeru

Banned
Ashhong said:
Haha yes they are. Funny that you ask because the only reason I brought her up in here is because I read yet another article of reporters asking her about her size. I read that they are D cups, someone said it could be Korean D cups, which are like C cups...but those look like Ds to me.
KuGsj.gif
That's amazing. Never thought koreans would have those.

Ashhong

This will have to do for now

Meeru said:
That's amazing. Never thought koreans would have those.

That's probably why all the reporters are always asking if they are real. Must be something in the Candian water. (She's from Canada)

vanty

broadwayrock said:
Am I the only one who notices the legs more than the boobs? ahah

First kpop girl I've seen with basically perfect legs. Most are way too skinny, while ones that aren't, like the Secret girls, are better but kinda shapeless. G.NA's legs are fucking great though.

Think I might find a good Hara picture for an avatar for now. I finally get a perfect one and they announce no more animated avatars a week later ;(

EDIT: ahah just came back to this page to test if my avatar worked, and Hara's eyes happen to look directly at...

Ashhong said:
This will have to do for now

That's probably why all the reporters are always asking if they are real. Must be something in the Candian water. (She's from Canada)

Now that I think about it. A few Korean chicks on campus have very nice racks.

Ashhong

vanty said:
Am I the only one who notices the legs more than the boobs? ahah

First kpop girl I've seen with basically perfect legs. Most are way too skinny, while ones that aren't, like the Secret girls, are better but kinda shapeless. G.NA's legs are fucking great though.

Think I might find a good Hara picture for an avatar for now. I finally get a perfect one and they announce no more animated avatars a week later ;(

The legs are definitely killer as well, but those boobs....I'm a fan of Uee's legs. I need to find that awesome pic before..

fake edit: found em

impFRe.jpg

impDIW.jpg

And it seems I need to go to Canada.

Ashhong

Fafnir said:
Really low quality audio of Mr. Taxi.

http://youtu.be/GLalpnATbK4

I like it. Autotune is a bit meh, but whatever.

From the comments

Oh! Let's go Into The New World of Girls' Generation and I will be Kissing You... Gee, just Tell Me Your Wish and tell the Genie not to Run Devil Run. Just don't stand there, don't Hoot and dream about Visual Dreams like that, Mr.Taxi ah!! <3

KuGsj.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
The legs are definitely killer as well, but those boobs....I'm a fan of Uee's legs. I need to find that awesome pic before..

fake edit: found em

http://i.min.us/impFRe.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.min.us/impDIW.jpg[IMG]

And it seems I need to go to Canada.[/QUOTE]

wow.

louis89

Fafnir said:
I went searching for this before and got sidetracked, but I found it today. The show is called KBS2 Vitamin. It's not subbed and overall pretty dull. The only way to watch it is to download it from the Soshified Video Downloads section. I gifed the Taengoo parts
Holy shit, thanks. I've been used to looking at this still image for so long it's actually quite bizarre to see it animated.

I'd have used one of those as my avatar if they hadn't just banned animated avatars =/

CHEEZMO™ said:
She looks terrible here :/

She also always tries to sound like really fierce or something when she sings, and it sounds so stupid, corny, and unappealing. I have NO idea why she is in the group. I'm not going to rip on her for her looks, because she can't help that, but her talent is suspect.

Dan tier.

Peru

vas_a_morir said:
She also always tries to sound like really fierce or something when she sings, and it sounds so stupid, corny, and unappealing. I have NO idea why she is in the group.

Bafflingly untrue.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
There's (very few) times when she looks decent but damn, she looked so horrible when they were promiting Hoot.

Peru

Well you can like her as little as you want to, but I don't know which song she tries to sound really fierce in.

Peru said:
Well you can like her as little as you want to, but I don't know which song she tries to sound really fierce in.

Well, to start, Run Devil Run. She's trying to do that thing K-pop people do where they try to sound like they are from the US hood.

Fafnir said:
Here's some avatars up for grabs. I wish there was rotating avatars now, it's kind of fun making still image avatars.

UkIth.jpg

Not a big fan of these (not your avatar making skills but this photoshoot) so if there are any more static ones lying around in this thread or online can someone point me to them.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I have to say that, purely on looks, she is not bottom for me.

Not gonna say who she's above though. I'll probably be crucified, lol.

Peru

Everyone has different preferences when it comes to looks, but no-one can deny that she's the smartest, funniest, most bad-ass member. The intellectuals' choice.

Peru said:
Everyone has different preferences when it comes to looks, but no-one can deny that she's the smartest, funniest, most bad-ass member. The intellectuals' choice.

Well, i don't watch the shows or anything. Just the music videos, so that might explain a lot. I'm sure Jessica is a vapid snob IRL, but she's my favorite from the videos.

Salazar

CHEEZMO™ said:
Get out of my mind!

gMrrh.gif

tumblr_ljglxy2vtZ1qb1ovyo1_250.gif

Sunny likes One Piece and Murakami. And video games. I don't even know how you get started arguing against her being awesome.

Some Jaesuk love. The man who makes the magic happen.

oQdGU.gif
IpjRW.gif

y0RXV.gif

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Does anyone have a link to a good grooveshark playlist that consists of k-pop? I tried searching for it on the grooveshark and it's mostly hip hop kpop lol

ramyeon

Peru said:
None of those are SNSD pics?

Random Sunny speaking English clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhEtHKBNXuM
Yeah I realised late. Just woke up and checked the threads - Hyomin looked a lot like Soo Young :lol My bad.

Sunny is definitely the best member personality wise for me, maybe tied with Taeyeon.

Interestingly I believe she was living in Kuwait durng the Gulf War and was a refugee. That's why she's scared of lound noises like fire works, so the other members cover her ears for her on stage when they use them :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom