• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashhong said:
I had to look up Steak n Shake. They have those in Korea? Or are you just saying Secret is thick lol. Either way, Taeyeon doesn't need to gain weight. She's perfect

She's great, I agree. But if she were a *tad* bit thicker, I would not raise my voice in protest.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
She's perfect

Ash is right. She's a little crazy, but perfect.

tumblr_kzggjyw3Rr1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l1iwceJ8AM1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

Yuri. ID is not certain, but I am confident.

But my heart still lies with Fany.

tumblr_lielryx4T11qf4yiqo1_500.gif

There ain't no explaining it.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Ha I was listening to The Leaders by G-Dragon and at one point he goes "...my name is G, G, G, G, baby baby."

ramyeon

I love the photos from the above magazine scan, they're not from this week ;) they're a few months ago now. Taeyeon and Sica <3 Sunny's makeup is weird though.

syoaran

ramyeon said:
I love the photos from the above magazine scan, they're not from this week ;) they're a few months ago now. Taeyeon and Sica <3 Sunny's makeup is weird though.

Sorry, what I meant was that I just found them this week ~ I hadnt seen them posted here and figured it was worth the contribution ~

Ashhong

I'm more of a Hyomin fan =P Eunjung has dropped because of Dream High. I do plan on watching the show though.

And that pic is so much win for later. Saved!

Fafnir

Nice I was looking for the Eunjung WGM. They make a good couple as they already broke through the awkwardness. I hope that guy's house is not the trailer that Kwon/Gain couple lived in at the beginning.

Some Hyomelons.

SmXBF.jpg

DXPett1

Conceptor said:

This thread is seriously making me miss animated avs already.

Nevermind :D

The Hello Baby series is great! Just started watching it and in no other interview/performance/show do we see raw emotion like that displayed on HB. Hyo is a born mumma!

Ashhong

There's also Yuri if you mean SNSD only. But there's also Hara from KARA, Hyomin from T-ara, Hyuna from 4minute, Sunhwa from Secret, and Narsha from Brown Eyed Girls. If you enjoy Hello Baby I almost guarantee you will love this.

If you want SNSD shows you should also watch Factory Girl. But yea, Korean variety shows are the only place you will find that kind of real emotion, and from singers no less. It's amazing.

edit: why is taeyeon so awesome? Can you guys see the video on this link?

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=192513317458299

DXPett1

Ashhong said:
There's also Yuri if you mean SNSD only. But there's also Hara from KARA, Hyomin from T-ara, Hyuna from 4minute, Sunhwa from Secret, and Narsha from Brown Eyed Girls. If you enjoy Hello Baby I almost guarantee you will love this.

If you want SNSD shows you should also watch Factory Girl. But yea, Korean variety shows are the only place you will find that kind of real emotion, and from singers no less. It's amazing.

It isn't just the emotion but they seem more candid and less constructed (breaking character/image so to speak).

Guess I will have to add IY and FG to the list to back catalogue.

Taeyeon, pulls on my heart strings and then melts it. Never change!

syoaran

Ashhong said:

Yes! and you can use one of the stream video downloaders on the web to capture the video.
shes awesome, actually she shockingly reminds me of my ex in that video with the expressions.

oh wow, I just made myself sad

DXPett1

syoaran said:
Yes! and you can use one of the stream video downloaders on the web to capture the video.
shes awesome, actually she shockingly reminds me of my ex in that video with the expressions.

oh wow, I just made myself sad

Frown-upside-down time

Fany makes her first move

002.gif

2_gitan7-1.gif

166389_188577961155011_100000084248015_688178_671253_n.jpg

Ashhong

DXPett1 said:
It isn't just the emotion but they seem more candid and less constructed (breaking character/image so to speak).

Guess I will have to add IY and FG to the list to back catalogue.

Taeyeon, pulls on my heart strings and then melts it. Never change!

Haha if its breaking character you want....well IY has that in spades. I think all of Korean variety shows have that. It's what makes them so awesome.

Fafnir

DXPett1 said:

I'd say beside's GGTS and the MTV Special, Hello Baby shows the girls at their most candid. Factory Girl they are oppressed by the editors and have to act somewhat serious. In IY you can tell that there is a underlying competition for camera time which forces the extreme goofiness. In HB there is an agenda to babysit the kid, but a lot of free camera time where they act how they normally would if they were at their dorm with no cameras around. The funny thing was during Seohyun's hidden camera was how easily Seohyun accepted the fact that Jessica was acting like a bitch like it was a daily occurrence for them lol

Who knew that Fany would be so awkward around kids?

z3hmw.gif

Also where else are you going to see YulSica in bed together?!

r4BgK.gif

Daum CF C.

I was wondering where that Taeyeon gif came from.

bYRwa.gif
PAYkF.gif

Ashhong

Conceptor said:
Mr. Taxi Taxi Taxi. Sounds great. SUPERTONIC AND HYPERTONIC

I like it. I think it's a bit more generic than their usual sound, but its a Japanese single so I will accept it. I hope they stay away from autotune for their Korean comeback in September though.

edit: is it Tiffany singing, "SUPERSONIC, and HYPERTONIC"? Cause damn that sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom