• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Zwei said:

tumblr_ljn0g7QV4v1qcah93o1_500.gif

tumblr_li142rDsZo1qal14ko1_500.gif

Ashhong said:
That was such an awkward moment. Especially when he turns around and says, JUST KIDDING! I'm only being mean because its the guy thats supposed to ask!

what the fuck?
KuGsj.gif

What was the situation? I'm a bit outta the loop.

Salazar

2zjaqlz.gif

tumblr_ljog022Rh71qiknv9o1_250.jpg

tumblr_ljofyahX0u1qgxgl6.gif

vas_a_morir said:
What was the situation? I'm a bit outta the loop.

On Factory Girl, they helped this girl propose to her boyfriend. And he really rudely blew her off.

And Seohyun calmly played piano in the background, lulz.

sfgsg.gif

Ashhong

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Look for authorized sellers on ebay

They seem to refuse all payment except Paypal, and I junked my Paypal.

Just ordered some from an Australian store. Internet impulse shopping is a splendid thing.

vanty

Salazar said:
Non-Soshi-related post:

Ash, I am looking to buy some Grado headphones online. Where do I go ?
You're in Australia yeah? Check out these instead of trying to import Grados. That way you'll get warranty and everything. Forums there are really helpful as well.

EDIT: Ah too late :p

Aren't Grados mostly suited to rock anyway?

Ashhong

Salazar said:
They seem to refuse all payment except Paypal, and I junked my Paypal.

Just ordered some from an Australian store. Internet impulse shopping is a splendid thing.

Oh yea, I should have asked Dice for you. He has headphones he says are perfect for kpop, but I forgot what they were.

Ashhong

Apparently you were right in getting Grados. Here's Dice's post about Grados SR 325is

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25866539&postcount=1036

And apparently Sunny and Yoona are chasing the regular members, so they dont need to hide maybe.

Salazar

tumblr_ljr4pxlj2O1qalb51.gif

tumblr_ljl75v4mC31qbqhtt.jpg

On the 11th MBC aired an episode of News Desk, where they were experimenting different sorts of guns and ammunition.

During the broadcast, News Desk wanted to prove how powerful a Taiwanese gun was, so they placed an alcoholic bottle to be shot at. Unfortunately, they had placed a glass…

lol. Soshi outrage.

Watching that confession video, I actually fully understand his reaction. What you didn't tell me was that he had gotten brutally rejected by this girl earlier, and so it makes sense that he wouldn't trust her. Could you imagine if he said "yes" and then everyone in the room started laughing? You'd NEVER get over it, until you finally killed yourself.

He wasn't like "Fuck you, you skank" he was more like "This is a cruel joke. I want to talk to you in private." It would have been awkward enough if he said yes, so the fact he acted like that makes it the most awkward thing I've seen on tv in a long time. lol

panda21

i saw some guy watching that program where they wear the pink/blue pyjamas (happy together?) on his iphone on the train today. what are the chances of that?! i was standing and looked over and saw Jae Suk on the guy's phone.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
panda21 said:
i saw some guy watching that program where they wear the pink/blue pyjamas (happy together?) on his iphone on the train today. what are the chances of that?! i was standing and looked over and saw Jae Suk on the guy's phone.
So that was you?

Conceptor

every page is so goddamn beautiful ;_;

tumblr_ljsbueyKgt1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

Apparently some random stranger walked on stage in the middle of a perf/concert, grabbed Taeyeon and walked off, the others followed and the MC had to stall for 5-10 minutes before they came back. Sounds like a pretty major security breach to me lol. shitjustgotreal.gif

tumblr_ljsbh3AJ2O1qzl0juo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljscfdFQSX1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljscoqnVsR1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

on a lighter note, Brian (from FTTS) vs G.NA
:lol :lol :lol

DXPett1

Conceptor said:
Apparently some random stranger walked on stage in the middle of a perf/concert, grabbed Taeyeon and walked off, the others followed and the MC had to stall for 5-10 minutes before they came back. Sounds like a pretty major security breach to me lol. shitjustgotreal.gif

tumblr_ljsbh3AJ2O1qzl0juo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljscfdFQSX1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljscoqnVsR1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

BRB going to Korea
/packs gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom