• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

If she's a pretend-snobby indie girl give her this Ga-In tune.. sounds very different from other k-pop http://youtu.be/gZqhCSS_LXo

ramyeon said:
Dnw Big Bang in my SNSD.

Considering they've partied together, G Dragon's been shitfaced in front of them and Yuri went on dates with Taeyang... they've probably been in SNSD already.

Love getting a dance version MV first.. see all their sync work.

Salazar

Peru said:
Considering they've partied together, G Dragon's been shitfaced in front of them and Yuri went on dates with Taeyang... they've probably been in SNSD already.

2hh0q2x.gif

Yuri is displeased by your post.

tumblr_lhbut5uhxJ1qgsx4to1_500.gif

Hyomin gets a film role. Badass. And it's not a romance.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/t-aras-hyomin-cast-for-upcoming-horror-film-gisaeng-ryung

T-ara’s Hyomin will be starring in her first ever movie in the upcoming horror film, “Gisaeng Ryung“!

Hyomin will be playing the role of a bright and outgoing high school student named ‘Yurin’, who’s also the holder of a key that unlocks the secrets in the plot. ”Gisaeng Ryung” is about a the soul of a murdered child entering the body of another child, who uses the host to avenge herself by committing various acts of murder.

Directed by Yang Yoon Ho (of “Grand Prix” and “Holiday” fame), the movie is expected to hit theaters this August.

Salazar

From Soshified.

[Taeyeon] TOKYO, SEOUL, LONDON, NY kimama ni sekai o Drive tonight
[Jessica] kakuchi de hirō suru nyū sutairu mita koto nai mono dake mise tageru
[Tiffany] hora kotchi o mite sukoshi keikai seyo!
[Seohyun] ano hidari handoru yori nan-bai mo
[Sunny] I’ m so fast

[All] Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi sōtōjeugsijeugsijeugsi

[Yoona] oitsukenai supīdo de
[Yuri] nē tsuite ko reru no?

[Sooyoung] hikari kagayaku
[Seohyun]kedo fure rarenai no
[Tiffany] masani Supersonic n’ hypertonic
[Hyoyeon] ubatte hoshii no
[Sunny] U take me ima sugu

[All] Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxisoutou
[All] Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxisangdanghi

[Jessica]kedo kantan ni [taeyeon] wa ikanai no yo
[Tiffany]-gai no akari ga marude Shooting Star-ji no mokuteki-chi made Non‐ Stop
[Seohyun] enjin-on dake nokoshitedasiboja ushirode de Say good‐ bye
[Sunny] hora yosomi shinaide bōken seyo!
[Taeyeon] ano migi handoru yori mo tashika yo
[Jessica] I’ m so sure

[Jessica]kedo kantan ni [Taeyeon] wa ikanai no yo

[Yuri] doko e de mo jiyūjizai yo
[Sunny]-sō uchū no hate de sae mo
[Sooyoung] negai-dōrina no yo dōshite fuan'na no?
[Jessica] And I don' t know why, and I don' t know why
[Tiffany] tsuite kite yo ne I don' t wanna say good bye Good bye, Good bye

[Jessica]kedo kantan ni [Taeyeon] wa ikanai no yo

Ashhong

Peru said:
If she's a pretend-snobby indie girl give her this Ga-In tune.. sounds very different from other k-pop http://youtu.be/gZqhCSS_LXo

Love getting a dance version MV first.. see all their sync work.

No...she just kind of has a bias against kpop and Korean things in general. She likes Epik High - Umbrella. I dont know, shes just really picky. Running out of songs to try. Will give these a shot

Trickster

Salazar said:
Awesome. I should sleep, but 4minute are worth it.

How much of your day is spent watching variety shows and talking about kpop members in this topic? Just out of curiousity since I see you post so much in here :p

Salazar

Trickster said:
How much of your day is spent watching variety shows and talking about kpop members in this topic? Just out of curiousity since I see you post so much in here :p

Well, I'm researching and writing in between. The variety shows and GAF are a happy diversion.

I am a productive member of society - if academe is still regarded as a portion of society.

Trickster

Salazar said:
Well, I'm researching and writing in between. The variety shows and GAF are a happy diversion.

I am a productive member of society - if academe is still regarded as a portion of society.

I didn't mean anything negative with it, just want to point that out. If anything I'm amazed at your enthutiasm :)

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
I just saw the Mr. Taxi clip on TV after forgetting about SNSD for a while.

Sooyoung looks sensational. And I like the extra oomph that Yoona puts into those hip-sways. Hypnotic.

tumblr_ljvpbx22jP1qe0r1oo1_500.png

louis89

Erico said:

Sooyoung looks sensational. And I like the extra oomph that Yoona puts into those hip-sways. Hypertonic.
Fixed

ramyeon

Erico said:

Sooyoung looks sensational. And I like the extra oomph that Yoona puts into those hip-sways. Hypnotic.

tumblr_ljvpbx22jP1qe0r1oo1_500.png
This is probably one of the better pictures of Yoona out there. To be honest she has never done anything for me.

lunlunqq

BTW, holy fuck!!!!!!!!!! How could I missed this thread???!?! Well, I seldom come to the OT. But from now on, this will be my home!

I hope you guys could read Chinese. There is this great Chinese site where you can find almost every episode of all the variety shows that SNSD has ever attended in unlisted youtube format (Chinese subbed).

Edit: sorry, I meant "subbed "

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
ramyeon said:
his is probably one of the better pictures of Yoona out there. To be honest she has never done anything for me.
I am a sucker for women with a pretty face and the volleyball-player physique. Jessica's the one that I feel nothing for. I find her rather plain. But let's not squabble.

tumblr_lj2bbpFRrP1qe0r1oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lj2bkazuKb1qe0r1oo1_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yoona looked pretty good in Visual Dreams and also when she did that cover of BoA - My Name

SNSD is too formulaic with these singles. Also, I feel like 4 of the members are dead weight musically speaking. (hyoyeon, sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona) Yuri used to be super hot, but she is becoming Yoona mk.2 with all the weight she's losing. I'll send that girl an easter basket full of Reeses.

lunlunqq

ramyeon said:
Nope nothing. I've always felt she has a pretty common face but I'd much rather look atn Jessica, Taeyeon or Sunny :)

And why would you wanna watch it dubbed??

UNPOSSIBLE!!!!! You R totel LIEZ!!!!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Nice.

Tiffany and Taeyeon are easily my favorites. Seohyun is slowly climbing the ranks, surprsingly.

syoaran

Salazar said:
Running Man 7 is a must-watch, Yamato. Dat Eunjung.

Honestly, she doesnt have that much screen time in the episode compared to some other guests on the show. She looks exhausted for the most part, which is understandable. Cute, but very tired and lacking in energy. Some guests just click with the cast, some do not. This is one of them I think.

Episode 16, however, is just awesome. I was a little disappointed by the punishment, for obvious reasons when you see it.

ramyeon said:
Pre-surgery idols are pretty average usually, sometimes shocking. But not every idol has had surgery either. There are a lot of really good looking Korean girls, the same as girls from anywhere in the world. Some of my friends look better than a lot of idols, but that's normal anywhere in the world as well. Women are women, Korean women aren't much different ;)

That is very true but it's just I'm particularly diggin' Korean girls lately. As for surgery thing, dude I've seen pics of Hyuna from when she was younger and pics from her twitter without make up, she's still fly.

syoaran said:
but I have no idea if Killamangiro realises that the amount of good looking, english speaking and available women are but a drop in the ocean compared to the rest of the population.

LOL I'm up for the challenge! thanks for your input guys. :)

Salazar

syoaran said:
Honestly, she doesnt have that much screen time in the episode compared to some other guests on the show. She looks exhausted for the most part, which is understandable. Cute, but very tired and lacking in energy. Some guests just click with the cast, some do not. This is one of them I think.

Yeah, you're probably right. I posted that recommendation at the beginning of the episode.

The dice-roll to determine how many lemons in your drink killed me. Jong Kook looked like his heart was breaking when it tipped over from 2 to 11.

tumblr_lk8jbxCV6Q1qc5n5jo1_500.gif

tumblr_lk9kawKuMh1qa8vi4o1_400.gif

Long hair really does make Sooyoung so much hotter.

tumblr_lk9qtz6TdY1qdcel5o1_400.gif

tumblr_lk9b0noG5c1qapvpto1_500.gif

tumblr_lka1ihUJgR1qjrm43o1_400.gif

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Have they released a music video for mr taxi yet? The dance routine is nice, but I usually prefer the videos proper.

Peru

I don't think you should expect the 'real' MV to be much different from the dance version. Maybe some close-ups. Word on the street is Universal is holding the video back because Mr Taxi is doing so well right now that they'll play that promotional card a little later.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Peru said:
I don't think you should expect the 'real' MV to be much different from the dance version. Maybe some close-ups. Word on the street is Universal is holding the video back because Mr Taxi is doing so well right now that they'll play that promotional card a little later.
No compelling narrative eh? :c
I just want some editing. the dance routine videos they do are usually very boring to me as I have no interest in learning it and recording myself for a dance cover or whatever it is that tweens do with these videos.

ramyeon

Killamangiro said:
That is very true but it's just I'm particularly diggin' Korean girls lately. As for surgery thing, dude I've seen pics of Hyuna from when she was younger and pics from her twitter without make up, she's still fly.

LOL I'm up for the challenge! thanks for your input guys. :)
I'm pretty sure Hyunah has had little to no surgery though! ;) But she doesn't count for the hundreds of other idols either.

Lol sorry Yoona fanboys, I haven't liked her for 4 years so nothing's going to change that.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
I hope SNSD kicks ass with Mr Taxi so I can stop hearing about Karas success

And rookie groups saying they plan to equal or beat SNSD. Ptchah.

We do need Yuri back at vintage curviness, though.

tumblr_lk9txcVCJT1qcdyr6o1_500.gif

tumblr_lk90qmhlzB1qf19umo1_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
She's okay, yeah.. but Hyomin > Soyeon > Jiyeon and then her. Just over a month ago she was on top but damn, why cant she wear glasses like she did in the first two eps of dream high? :( She looks so much better like that, omgggg

ramyeon

Somehow I think Kara is always gonna be more popular in Japan. They suit the scene more and Japanese men are generally more attracted to them because of the cutesyness. That said I don't mind if it means more Korean SNSD! I could be wrong though, let's see!

New avatar is Serri from Dal Shabet, not really decided on the group yet but she's really cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom