• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

lqx17.png

=

CO4Gv.gif

So good.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
vas_a_morir said:
Wow, I thought Soo Young was tall, but she's only 170 cm tall? They must all be tiny.
It almost hurts to realize how adorably short Sunny and Taeyeon are.
Can't talk much, I'm 171.

Salazar

eLZhi said:
So how tall is Tiffany?

Soshified:

Stage Name: Tiffany (티파니)
Birth Name: Stephanie Hwang (스테파니 황)
Korean Name: Hwang Mi Young (황미영)
Group Position : Supporting Vocalist
Nicknames : Spongebob Hwang, Fany Fany Tiffany, Human Jukebox, Mushroom, Tiffiana, JumFany, AjumNy, Ddilfany, Bam Fany
Motto : Just work hard (Practice makes Perfect)
Languages : Korean , English (Fluent) , Chinese (Basic) , Japanese (Basic), Spanish (Basic)
DOB: August 1, 1989
Born at : San Fransisco
Height: 162.6cm
Weight: 50kg
Languages : English
Hobbies : Flute
School: Korea Kent Foreign School, Graduated, Middle School - South Pointe (US), High School - Diamond Bar (US)
Casted: 2004 SM Casting System; 2004 CJ/KMTV (USA-LA) Contest 1st Place
Fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/01evergreen [Evergreen]
Siblings : Older Brother (Leo - 1 year difference) & Older Sister (Michelle - 8 years difference)
Duration of Training: 3 years and 7 months

Edit: Beaten, lol. Pretty short.

Ashhong

I don't know if I'm biased but 5dolls definitely cannot pull off that navy outfit. Terrible. Terrible song too. Just saying...

Dice

Ashhong said:
I don't know if I'm biased but 5dolls definitely cannot pull off that navy outfit. Terrible.
It was better on MCD when they ripped off the I My Me Mine outfits.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
I don't know if I'm biased but 5dolls definitely cannot pull off that navy outfit. Terrible. Terrible song too. Just saying...

They could be a decoy group to draw haters away from other idols.

kKpTC.png

ramyeon

Taeyeon looks so good in all of the Hoot promotions its ridiculous. Mind you she pretty much always looks good, but I'm not too fond of her Mr Taxi hair-do :/

Sealda

Banned
How do the idols manage surgeries? I mean, some of the surgeries they do requires basically, "lying in bed" or having visible bandage for like a month.

Salazar

Sealda said:
How do the idols manage surgeries? I mean, some of the surgeries they do requires basically, "lying in bed" or having visible bandage for like a month.

Either they get it done pre-debut, or a lot of what people regard as surgery is just exceptional (and sometimes overdone) makeup.

Salazar

Sealda said:
Seun Yeon looks very tired and dull while the other too, probably with the same look, covers their tired/fresh face with sunglasses. Therefore, maintaining the illusion.

Ash never thinks Seungyeon looks good.

Yuri is the sunglasses expert.

Dice

lunlunqq said:
What the hell happened to Teangoo's breasts...She used to be quite flat...
She always had a little something, enough for a padded bra to create an illusion. Pretty common, really.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Best Sunny is Sunny doing her genie dance and always cracking up.

Someone post those gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom