• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXPett1

Salazar said:
ai6W4.gif

ah, enough to cause heart failure

Salazar said:

Bwahahah saved. Sparta Jong Kook IS Running Man

sykoex said:
Oh man I need this game. Gotta find out a way to purchase from the Korean app store. I guess it's not available worldwide because of the licensed music.

Rainbow - A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUi0CFfj3l4

SNSD - Genie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1V2USme9Ag

This should work, buy anything that's free from the Korean App store, and then iTunes will add the Korean store to your account. Then from there you should be able to buy any App you won't you'll be charged the currency rate at the time of purchase.

Ashhong

Conceptor said:
hahaha :lol

I dunno about you guys, but it makes me laugh even more knowing that they're headbanging to
Ma Boy

omg
KuGsj.gif
what episode is this? dammit, isubs isnt doing Running Man right now right? sucks =(

wow Ham looking mighty good here. This is her with Nicole right? On the right picture?

bARQP.jpg

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Angelus Errare said:
This should work, buy anything that's free from the Korean App store, and then iTunes will add the Korean store to your account. Then from there you should be able to buy any App you won't you'll be charged the currency rate at the time of purchase.
Yeah I figured out how to get it but now I'm getting a connection error when I try to load the game :(

Even Miss A is playing it.

VpXyY.jpg

Ashhong

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/authorities-release-updated-statement-about-daesungs-role-in-the-car-accident

Holy shit.

The Seoul Youngdeung-Po Police Department has released an official statement on May 31st about Daesung’s role in the car accident, stating, “Daesung has violated his duty to drive safely.”

The police explained: “At 1:28AM, Daesung was driving in the first lane from Hapjeong-dong in the direction of Yangpyung-dong on a 4-lane road. He was driving at 80km per hour (speed limit is 60km/h) and crashed into a stopped taxi after driving over a motorcyclist who was passed out on the street.”

They continued, “We will carry out a more detailed examination by monitoring the CCTV collected around the accident site, as well as gathering eyewitness reports and understanding the path of the motorcycle. We have requested an autopsy on the victim from the National Institute of Scientific Investigation.

Meanwhile, Lee Hyori tweeted her worries, “I know that Daesung always blames himself for everything even though it’s not his fault, thus I’m more saddened and worried for him.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/auth...ement-about-daesungs-role-in-the-car-accident

scottnak

Ashhong said:
omg
KuGsj.gif
what episode is this? dammit, isubs isnt doing Running Man right now right? sucks =(
Yeah... From the most recent Running Man (45)... no subs since 38 i think right? :(

wow Ham looking mighty good here. This is her with Nicole right? On the right picture?

bARQP.jpg
Yup *.*

Deadly

Oh man Taeyeon and Tiffany performed Lady Marmelade. Wonder if they dressed for the part cause that would be so fuckin hooooot

T-ara at the premiere of Eunjung's horror film 'White: The Curse of the Melody'

48lKw.jpg

Hyomin
sct6i.jpg

Min Kyung from Davichi
T1eG7.jpg

The man in the crowd is thinking exactly what you're thinking.

This hyosung gif makes me smile:

cW9r3.gif

sykoex said:
Yeah I figured out how to get it but now I'm getting a connection error when I try to load the game :(

Even Miss A is playing it.

I decided to download the game myself, I can't even get it to work. I click it and it crashes back to the home screen without even loading.

Awesome

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Angelus Errare said:
I decided to download the game myself, I can't even get it to work. I click it and it crashes back to the home screen without even loading.

Awesome
lol That was only the first stage of my issues, I fixed that by shutting down my device and restarting it.

Edit: I asked on a bemani forum about the connection error and they said I'm probably too far from the Neowiz server and should try a Korean proxy. :(

Edit 2: YES! The proxy trick worked! I need a more reliable one though. Rainbow - A was one of the free songs!! This game is awesome, it's like having DJ Max Portable on iOS. But it does suck that you have to pay for most of the songs like with tap tap revenge and stuff.

Pikeyenny has uploaded the follow up subtitled episode of the Oh My School athletics championship thing.

It features members of Secret, 5Dolls, Sistar and Rainbow amongst others.

Salazar

broadwayrock said:
Pikeyenny has uploaded the follow up subtitled episode of the Oh My School athletics championship thing.

It features members of Secret, 5Dolls, Sistar and Rainbow amongst others.

Badass. I will marathon Horror Movie Factory.

oIGir.gif
Yyz2d.gif

DJVUT.gif
oMifM.gif

DXPett1

The Great Escape is friggen bad assssss. Definately more Electronic+J-Pop than SNSDs usual affair; Along with Beautiful Stranger, TGE is easily my favourite tracks.

Rockin album all up

Salazar said:

Cannot unsee the nose :(

Deadly

JKTrix said:
Are many of these songs on the Japanese album new? I know a big deal was made about Mr. Taxi.
All new besides Gee, Genie, Hoot, RDR, and MR.Taxi (who is still kinda new already)

JKTrix

Okay, now I don't feel so bad about not recognizing half the songs :p I heard you-aholic and thought I missed some neat older song.

Deadly

r5uPE.png

Wow

Judging from the videos from the Japan concert, all of the members English seems to have improved alot (except Tiffany and Jessica whose already fluent of course)

Deadly

Ashhong said:
oh my lord. is that her lady marmalade performance? MUST SEE TIFFANY
Your wish shall be granted.
D6YNI.png

Here's a full bodyshot but it's small. There's also pictures from other member's performance.
bUcki.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom