• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I'm staying in the same hotel as John Kerry tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend and I are heading down to Portland, OR to see Death Cab for Cutie at the Bite of Oregon later today. We had booked our hotel room about a month ago, and come to find out, Kerry is staying there as well. This should be interesting...

Bow in his presence a la Mike Myers and Dana Carvey in Wayne's World. You'll be able to tell your kids one day that you shared a hotel with the president of the most powerful country in the world.

Mustang

Banned
Wow!

Staying at the same hotel as Kerry.

party5.gif

Not.

I was actually going to wear this shirt tonight to the show due to the band and the political events today, but now it's even more fitting staying in the same hotel.

vote-tee.jpg

Man, our hotel is going to be insane tonight. Stupid security checks and such, plus we have to valet park the car... I can only imagine the hell we're going to go through this evening.

Actually, according to the promoters of the show, Kerry may make an appearance during DCFC's set. I honestly wouldn't be surprised, seeing how they're members of that Vote for Change/Music for America group.

Santo

distantmantra said:
I was actually going to wear this shirt tonight to the show due to the band and the political events today, but now it's even more fitting staying in the same hotel.

vote-tee.jpg

You're going to be that guy that wears the band's t-shirt to their concert? LMAO

You are really seeing Death Cab tonight distantmantra? Well they must be busting their ass to get to Chicago to do the show tomorrow night then. Cause they are playing here on Saturday and I am seeing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom