• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, which E3 DVD is better?

I got the Gamespot one and it's pretty nice. The press conferences were edited, but I already saw them.

The vid captures for the most part are excellent. I never got a chance to see the Halo 2demonstration which then went to the Zanzibar level layout. DAMNNNNN! that looks hot! They also have an excellent Mercenaries movie that I hadn't seen before. It looks 10 times better than the Battlefield: Modern Combat game, which might be why it was delayed (although Mercenaries isn't hitting til early next year)

I could've done without the Gamespot freaks feature, but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied.

For those that have seen it, how's the one they sell at Gamestop? Money's not a problem, but are they so similar that getting it makes absolutely no sense.

It's funny how when you're at E3, you miss at least 3/4 of the games because you're really looking at what you wanted to hit before the conference started or aren't willing to wait in ridiculous lines and miss out on alot.

Top Bottom