• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... who's getting OutRun2? (Out tomorrow)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I played the full game and it does not suck... if you are aware this is no standard racing game. This is not GT4. This is not Burnout 3. This isn't even Ridge Racer. This is OutRun with current gen graphics. More or less.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
funcojoe said:
I played the demo and I thought it sucked.

*looks at tag*

Hmmm, nevermind....

*backs out of thread quietly*

shpankey

not an idiot
the demo really impressed me... originally i thought it would be an ok title but short and repetitive and easy, but the demo knocked my socks off! i loved it! will buy it soon.

Temujin

I got it.

I'm still impressed with what Sumo Digital did. It really is arcade perfect as far as I can tell, and the added stuff is great. I played the first 2 levels of the Mission mode, it's great fun, although sometimes quite frustrating too (especially if you just MUST have AAA on all missions). So far I unlocked 2 bonus songs (the Euro remixes of Magical Sound Shower and Splash wave - and they rock), the 288 GTO and the reversed Palm Beach.
Haven't tried it online yet (I'm only getting Live next week). There's a 2 month Live trial included.

Oh yeah, not sure if everyone is getting it, but my copy came with a an extra cd with 6 songs, the 3 main ones and their euro remixes.

Anyway, thumbs up. I can't remember the last time I was so addicted to a racing game.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Someone needs to rip the remixes :) They weren't included in the original soundtrack that was released long ago

hanzo

Banned
Just got the game. Graphics are nice, game feels fast. Music is light and airy. How do I play the Scud race levels?

Pimpbaa

funcojoe said:
I played the demo and I thought it sucked.

IAWTP. This is the kinda stuff I hated on the dreamcast, paying full price for a arcade game that gets boring in less than a hour.

Soul4ger

It's not due out in NA for a couple weeks, but I have a deposit down on a copy. This and Otogi 2, my Xbox games for October.

Top Bottom