• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
"i'm sorry mr. persdenit
but our love.. can never
work you must
understand"
"SONIC NO!!"
Kirby, Pikachu, and Crash Bandicoot look on with tears streaming down their faces

this is a real picture that actually exists

Noi

some dude just walked on stage

and the camera... changed perspective? what

Edit: there, everything is right with the world again

Ya'll picked the wrong stream to follow anyway when Pokemon World Championships are going on (even though I'm basically trying to cobble things together as they happen as I never really got in to the gen 5/PWC metagame).

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Someone from Missouri/St. Louis go over there and tell them to do something cool with this stream, please.

so did this top konami 2010's E3 stream? i sure hope not, otherwise ive missed out on the complete utter madness
It was relatively normal, though the person I'm with asked me if Jun Senoue was Tak Fujii.

And they were playing songs from like 10-15 years ago, lol.

Oh, the stream is still going? Last I checked it was just the logo for a while, and then it showed it stopped, so I figured it was off for good.

Edit: Someone should mod the posters in Generations to movie posters for "Mighty and Ray go to White Castle".

Noi

segaplsgyaxc.gif

qq more

Can I reiterate how stupid demo uses are? Especially when you're getting twelve of them?

What?! How dare they! I'm going to boycott those games which will limit myself even more!

In all of serious, yeah, it's really stupid. I don't play demos much but 12 is way too little.

I was a Nintendo 64 kid at the time, but most of my friends had Playstations. A lot of the time if we played games when I went over it'd be a Tony Hawk's demo or something. They never bought many games (not that we did either at the time, mind), instead we'd play stuff off demo discs all the time.

I don't like limited demo uses, but I absolutely understand them.

I like that Square gave the Theatrhythm demo unlimited uses. It let me get a general feel for the game, but gave me little enough that I wanted more.

A stark contrast to Namco giving the Ace Combat 3D Demo a limit of three plays on the JP eShop.

TheOGB

Banned
I had a delightful time with Dream Team. Probably won't play it 11 more times, but hey.

Only demo I feared running out of uses was Harmoknight. I still have 6. :p

qq more

From the backlog thread.

Kirby's Dream Land (replay)
Kirby Adventure (replay)
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby 64 (replay)

Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland
Kirby Canvas Curse
Kirby Squeak Squad (replay)
Kirby Epic Yarn
Kirby Mass Attack
Metal Gear Solid 4
Borderlands 2

6 down. 7 to go. I'm halfway through Borderlands 2, and I'm on the first boss of Act 2 of MGS4. As for the Kirby games, they're pretty short usually so I think I can finish them all by the end of the month.

yes 13 games

why yes i am insane

BHZ Mayor

Any of you guys ever played Rayman 3? I need some 3D platformers to play and I'm thinking about getting that on PSN (along with Revolution). Is it worth grabbing?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Oh, that effing blows. :/

I hope in the future if he does choose to upload again, he stays away from the SE stuff, especially the Shimomura stuff, just because I know that in the past a few people I know who uploaded her stuff got strikes for that stuff specifically. It got kind of ugly, with people forming groups and trying to make petitions and learning how fair use works, among other things.

Sciz

They're boring. Rails are how the level designers show off cool camera angles and connect disparate chunks of level while keeping the game technically playable, and provide alternate routes at minimum possible effort. They detract from gameplay rather than add to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom