• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
You womenz and your kitchens

Dream Team just shipped, thanks GameFly. By the end of the week, I'll have the OFFICIAL SonicGAF Opinion on that game, screw Nocturnowl

It looks like a continuation of the 3D Land style of design, so there's that. Even though it's...not in 3D? uh whatever Nintendo

I'm sure it'll be fine, but it might not even by my second favorite platformer of the year, at this rate

In a year with Tropical Freeze and Rayman Legends? Not surprising.

I considered putting Sonic Lost World in that statement but I have no clue what to think of it.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Hotel rooms don't have kitchens, silly. :|
Actually, the hotel rooms I've stayed in the past few years have had kitchens because they were studio apartment-ish. Really awesome. I loved 'em.

But since that hotel was booked last weekend and this weekend, we had to pick another one with no kitchen. :(

You womenz and your kitchens

Dream Team just shipped, thanks GameFly. By the end of the week, I'll have the OFFICIAL SonicGAF Opinion on that game, screw Nocturnowl
I think I'm gonna juggle that and Luigi's Mansion 2. I'm pretty eager to play through it, myself. Can't help it. I really like the M&L games.

And hey! I can make stuff in that kitchen. Good stuff. Like brownies. I made brownies last time and it was awesome. :D

It looks like a continuation of the 3D Land style of design, so there's that. Even though it's...not in 3D? uh whatever Nintendo

I'm sure it'll be fine, but it might not even by my second favorite platformer of the year, at this rate
3D World is a stupid name because its not on the platform the 3D moniker is intended for. It still bugs me.

This year is loaded with platformers anyway. I'm sure that other games will be better than it given the quantity and quantity this year. Thank goodness. Far cry from last year's drought.

Schala never made ME any brownies.

iuT4BWRmcgAvP.gif

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Schala never made ME any brownies.
You're right. I owe you brownies because you made me pudding when Sega1991 wouldn't make me pudding because he's so meeeeaaaannnnn.

I'll make you brownies when I get back, Beef.

wait for the Schala World Tour
The Coldman & Nocturnowl World Tour is needed more. Bring that British class to North America.

Schala can make brownies but not waffles? Schala has some weird properties.
Brownies are more filling and chocolatey than waffles.

I can't remember the last time I had a full on big breakfast (Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Pancakes/Waffles, etc.) 2003 maybe? I know I had to have been in middle school at the time, since I started skipping breakfast come high school.

BlackJace

I can't remember the last time I had a full on big breakfast (Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Pancakes/Waffles, etc.) 2003 maybe? I know I had to have been in middle school at the time, since I started skipping breakfast come high school.

You need some Ihop in your life. Or Denny's.

I started skipping it in High School because I had a 1 and a half hour train ride I had to take to school every morning, and I had to leave the house pretty early, so I didn't have time for more than something quick like Waffles or Toast.

I don't really have any excuse now, but it's more out of habit at this point, more than anything.

You need some Ihop in your life. Or Denny's.

See, that's the funny thing, I've been to Ihop a bunch, but I almost always order from their dinner menu.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
There are chocolate waffles though.
They probably taste odd given the general texture of waffles.

I started skipping it in High School because I had a 1 and a half hour train ride I had to take to school every morning, and I had to leave the house pretty early, so I didn't have time for more than something quick like Waffles or Toast.
You're not alone. I skip because I just don't have time to get any. It's up -> Shower/brush teeth/get ready -> Clothes -> hastily put computer into bag -> get out the door.

I have no consistency with breakfast, I usually skip straight to lunch.

I wouldn't disrespect me like that JC, with my previous experience I could provide extra help with the many tutorials you're set to encounter, I'd say that I look forward to your write up by the end of the week but I don't expect it that early seeing how long the game drags itself out.
Oh but listen to me waffle on, have fun JC.

Nocturnowl hates freedom, unfortunately.
You talk as if my world tour is about hopping across the pond to bring back iron fist British rule to these ungrateful rebellious children of Britannia, what an absurd notion!
(you traitorous swine)

Hates freedom, loves Kane.

Nocturnowl pls
Hates everything but Cena

Beef pls.

Owl loves Kane? In 2013?

Oh Owl....he had such dreams...
I wouldn't have expected Kane to still be relevant in 2013 while Gordon Freeman continues to fade into obscurity but here we are.

TheOGB

Banned
I was just this morning remarking on the fact that I haven't had a complete, balanced breakfast in ages.

This morning I had a bagel and a rice krispies treat.

I don't think I'll ever be willing to pay more than $50 for Xenoblade, since from the sounds of it, it doesn't really sound like an RPG I'd like too much.

Good job snagging a copy, though.

TheOGB

Banned
RubyEclipse got fangirls and shoots down Tails X fancharacter love questions; status of Knuckles X fancharacter love questions currently unknown

TimmiT

So answer on if a Sonic movie will happen: "We've gotten multiple offers we declined, but one will probably happen sometime".

Also, if there's fan demand the Deadly Six could return in future games.

TheOGB

Banned
The Friendly Six

I wish Iizuka said this to Adventure 3
ZrHonCN.jpg

oh god Sonic Heroes

that Amy question... lol awkward

edit: They answered a question with logic :lol
edit2: I love how it sounds like Iizuka starts his answers off with "I'unno".
Also the moon's still blown up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom