• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
OK, now I'm feeling confident that Archie know what they're doing.
And we were trying to tell people in the Gaming Side thread about it that the crossover wasn't a bad thing. :lol

Sort of, in the last generation they mainly decided to make the first entry not gimped from a gameplay standpoint if anything and it just happened to have a marginally better take on the "plot" that seemed to be a fluke or one off if the sequels are anything to to go by.
So... it's Tales.

Haha no worries mate, tyt on that.
If I'm not lazy I'll put up my updated review of the PS3 ver. of Sonic Racing Transformed tomorrow @_@.
Still, I feel terrible for forgetting it because you asked me beforehand (probably before I started my exams, iirc). :|

Well, if you need anything edited, let me know via PM.

Pretty sure it's Vyse and All Stars Racing Transformed, guys.
This guy gets it!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Les articles suivants vous ont été envoyés aujourd'hui :

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Quantité Article Prix envoyés Sous-total
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1 The History of Sonic the Hedgehog
Yaaaaaaay!

qq more

GAFsonicad.png

ads on GAF are sure funny!!!!!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
The second image is from a fan-made Sonic RPG. I know because I've played it and probably posted screens in here at some point. (As does the fifth.)

Edit: I totally posted screens of that game in here.

Edit: holy shit what is going on in the first one? :lol :lol

It looks like Sonic stole the egg hover thing and is using it to drop bombs in a hole for some reason.

That's what it looks like anyway.

If you look closely, actually, Sonic's Eggmobile isn't dropping bombs, but has a giant spiked flail attached to it via a chain. Against Lava Reef's boss. Outside of the lava. In Emerald Hill Zone.

Yeah.

TheOGB

Banned
w/ Yuji Uekawa as lead artist. (...seriously, why don't they just use him anyway? It's not like he's doing anything at SEGA.)
Shiiiet

Uh, okay. Best- Okay- and Worst-case scenario announcements for Sonic in 2013 go

Best: Sonic Adventure 3 with Sonic (Uncolorations), Tails (Classic Sonic/Tails Adventure style), Knuckles (SA1 Sonic style) OR Sonic Colors 2
Okay: Original 3DS Sonic, 2D artwork (hell, maybe even sprites) and funky soundtrack intact
Worst: Reboot in which Sonic, Shadow and Silver are brothers

BEST: Classic and Modern Sonic get split into two different sub-series like Mega Man Classic and X, both starting off with Adventure 3 focused on next-gen consoles and Sonic 5 focused on the Wii U. Capcom announces SEGA X Capcom with Sonic and for once Mega Man leading both sides.
OKAY: Sonic Adventure 3, all platforms. Maybe Sonic Colors 2 as a Wii U-specific title. Another DIMPS portable title.
WORST: Sonic 4: Episode 3, absolutely nothing else.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
SHALL I CONTINUE GAF?
Go ahead!

I'm having a bitch of a time learning how to properly drift in Sonic Transformed
After more time with it, yeah, drifting's really weird. For some reason, I'm having Colours flashbacks to when drifting was awkward.

Yeah, well, no new Sonic news and that thread isn't fun.
I can't wait for my Sonic boooook!

This thread's fun?

Shadow Hog said:
If you look closely, actually, Sonic's Eggmobile isn't dropping bombs, but has a giant spiked flail attached to it via a chain. Against Lava Reef's boss. Outside of the lava. In Emerald Hill Zone.

Yeah.
It's Emerald Skyhill's boss now.

why's it in the sky

why would you design something like this

At least Sonic's level design, for the most part, isn't stupid. I think that's what I loved about the original games so much that I ended up preferring the Sonic games over Mario games.

BlackJace

I like your Avatar, Noi.

So yeah, when can we expect new news about our favorite hedgehog?
All Stars Racing Transformed has run its course for me.

Anth0ny

For the first time, I've finished Sonic Heroes. Fucking chaos emeralds kept me from completing it 9 years ago.

It's better than Colors.

Got my copy of Advance 2 in the mail...soon I'll find a CIB of the first Advance game...prepare for me to gush about how cool Music Plant is again...

CIB Advance 3 should be here next week...screw you GBASP and your headphone port. I question the Big N's thinking so much.

Noi

Ugh, what is with this god damn tripping bullshit during Chao Races. I'm not playing Smash Bros, give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom